KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The Cruciatus Curse: Tell me why you believe it is unforgivable.

The Cruciatus Curse: Tell me why you believe it is unforgivable.
Started by: FeceMan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Assertation: FeceMan is indeed a clever male.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 06:55 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Would it be safe to ask if this thread should be closed, seeing as FeceMan was given a warning not to continue trolling (which is probably the only reason why this thread is still alive)?

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 02:46 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

well,report this thread to be closed...

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 02:53 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

I'll do no such thing!

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 02:56 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
It's trolling, Fece. Cut it out. if you want to open some kind of trivia Potter thread asking questions you know the answer to, fine, but do not do it in such an obviously aggressive way intended to demean others.

I'd heavily advise cutting out the godawful impersonation as well.

I presume this was overlooked.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 07:03 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Feceman is trying to be like HK-47 from star wars!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e5gTrRzIxA

Feceman starts his senteces like HK-47...the plot thickens big grin

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 11:30 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, that was the godawful impersonation; he's not the first to do it, and won't be the last, and it was never anything approaching a worthwhile thing to do.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:02 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Other people have done it??? I've only seen it with feceman...I thought it was familiar

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:06 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Yes, that was the godawful impersonation; he's not the first to do it, and won't be the last, and it was never anything approaching a worthwhile thing to do.

Yes well...I wish everyone would do that when they debate...it would make things easier on all parties and I enjoy the format anyway...it adds a second dimension to what you are actually saying...there is no guessing at what he means. I agree, though, that he should not poke fun of people because they like Harry Potter so much but it is funny watchin’ em squirm under his callused intellectual might.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 05:46 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by dadudemon
it is funny watchin’ em squirm under his callused intellectual might.

So how do you know Feceman? sock of him? His boyfriend? Is he your girlfriend?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 10:24 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by dadudemon
Yes well...I wish everyone would do that when they debate...it would make things easier on all parties and I enjoy the format anyway...it adds a second dimension to what you are actually saying...there is no guessing at what he means. I agree, though, that he should not poke fun of people because they like Harry Potter so much but it is funny watchin’ em squirm under his callused intellectual might.

Why is it amusing? You should definitely find a hobby... and I doubt anyone's squirming due to his 'intellectual might' roll eyes (sarcastic)

More like cringing from discomfort due to his obvious self love - as well as your obvious brown nosing smile

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 12:32 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Syren
I presume this was overlooked.

Statement: Syren confuses "overlooked" with "ignored."
Originally posted by steverules
Feceman is trying to be like HK-47 from star wars!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e5gTrRzIxA

Feceman starts his senteces like HK-47...the plot thickens big grin

Statement, dry: How quick-witted of steverules to notice this.
Originally posted by Syren
Why is it amusing? You should definitely find a hobby... and I doubt anyone's squirming due to his 'intellectual might' roll eyes (sarcastic)

More like cringing from discomfort due to his obvious self love - as well as your obvious brown nosing smile

Statement: As much as dadudemon agrees with FeceMan does Syren agree with Ushgarak.

Statement: Syren has declared that dadudemon's behavior is "brown-nosing" and that he needs to "find a hobby."

Conclusion: Syren should stop "brown-nosing" Ushgarak and find herself some other form of activity in which she can partake.
Originally posted by willRules
So how do you know Feceman? sock of him? His boyfriend? Is he your girlfriend?

Statement: WillRules's pitiful attempts at mockery are laughable.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 06:47 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

Um..If Hp fans are "stupid",then how are we supposed to know what you just said?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 10:08 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Well I thought it would be nice for people to know that your copying a robot from Star Wars feceman, it's fine that a robot does it but then some dude trys doing it on a forum...thats just lame dude...or dudette cause you might be a female

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 10:13 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nightingale14
Um..If Hp fans are "stupid",then how are we supposed to know what you just said?

Statement: [Exasperated sigh.] Yet again, FeceMan must reiterate that it is not Harry Potter fans who are stupid but rabid Harry Potter fans.
Originally posted by steverules
Well I thought it would be nice for people to know that your copying a robot from Star Wars feceman, it's fine that a robot does it but then some dude trys doing it on a forum...thats just lame dude...or dudette cause you might be a female

Statement: When FeceMan cares about steverules's opinion of FeceMan, he will notify steverules.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 10:54 PM
sithlord1138
Halo 3 fanatic

Do u take pride in being a pompous a-hole?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 01:27 AM
sithlord1138 is currently offline Click here to Send sithlord1138 a Private Message Find more posts by sithlord1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by sithlord1138
Do u take pride in being a pompous a-hole?

Query: Should FeceMan?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 01:59 AM
sithlord1138
Halo 3 fanatic

Thats up 2 u man.

Last edited by sithlord1138 on Aug 9th, 2007 at 02:19 AM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 02:15 AM
sithlord1138 is currently offline Click here to Send sithlord1138 a Private Message Find more posts by sithlord1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Re: The Cruciatus Curse: Tell me why you believe it is unforgivable.

Originally posted by FeceMan
In general, I consider rabid Harry Potter fans to be something less than human, relatively unworthy of my time.

However, you may be able to redeem yourselves by answering this question:

"Why is the Cruciatus curse unforgivable?"

I'll give you a hint: there are two reasons, and only one of them is specifically mentioned.

FaceMan, you are intentionally baiting members to an arguement. Anytime you start a thread by labeling HP fans, calling them unintellegent, etc. that is uncalled for and is member bashing. This is your warning. Do not continue doing this please.

CLOSED.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 02:33 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote