KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The Cruciatus Curse: Tell me why you believe it is unforgivable.

The Cruciatus Curse: Tell me why you believe it is unforgivable.
Started by: FeceMan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FeceMan
Statement: While FeceMan enjoys bashing Harry Potter fans, it is not the reason that FeceMan created this thread.

I see you ignored my other comment.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 03:59 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaLuna
We have a rice cooker?

How strange. A forum created not only to raise the self-esteem of one, but to bash others intelligence, make fun of our beloved Harry, and tell us we're stupid.

He's obviously a slytherin at heart, HP fan or not. big grin

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 06:48 PM
LaLuna is currently offline Click here to Send LaLuna a Private Message Find more posts by LaLuna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Declaration: [Laughter, mocking.]

Statement: ~KoK!~ does not understand the manner in which English works with regard to plural nouns and verb conjugation.

Quotation: "Evidence: His grammar and analysis of FeceMan demonstrate a poor-quality intellect."

Statement: Truncating FeceMan's statement by using a pronoun to describe "grammar and analysis" reads as follows:

"Evidence: They demonstrate a poor-quality intellect."

Declaration: The antecedents of "they" in that sentence are "grammar" and "analysis"; the use of the "they" is correct.

Conclusion: Since "they" is plural, the verb "demonstrate" requires a third-person plural conjugation--which is the word "demonstrate" rather than demonstrates.

Corollary: ~KoK!~ should stop posting before he is further embarrassed.
Yeah, you're wrong. "They" is plural, therefore, the verb must match it's plurality. therefore, Demonstrates.

Conclusion: Stop masturbation so vigorously.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 07:47 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Declaration: FeceMan is only cruel when others have made themselves deserving of his cruelty.

I'd hate to be your parents yes

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 09:23 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Statement: While FeceMan enjoys bashing Harry Potter fans, it is not the reason that FeceMan created this thread.

Declaration: FeceMan is only cruel when others have made themselves deserving of his cruelty.

Statement: A single retort filled with such terrible wit has never stung FeceMan so.

Response to FeceMan's statement: pffft, I find that hard to believe.

Response to FeceMan's declaration: I find that difficult believe, also.

Response to FeceMan's second statement: oh, another clever comment! I think that I should start giving cookies to you now, seeing as you're so smart! Well, isn't that what you want to hear? That you're so much intellectually superior than the rest of the world?

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 12:40 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Originally posted by ~KoK!~
Yeah, you're wrong. "They" is plural, therefore, the verb must match it's plurality. therefore, Demonstrates.

Dude, I'm pretty sure it's demonstrate. Quit while you aren't too far behind. laughing

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 12:53 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Declaration, colloquial: God, you fail at everything.

Statement: FeceMan will show the appropriate conjugation of the verb "demonstrate."

I demonstrate,
You demonstrate,
He/she/it demonstrates,
We demonstrate,
They demonstrate.

Conclusion: ~KoK!~ is not only a buffoon, but he is grammatically erroneous as well.
Originally posted by Council#13
Response to FeceMan's statement: pffft, I find that hard to believe.

Response to FeceMan's declaration: I find that difficult believe, also.

Response to FeceMan's second statement: oh, another clever comment! I think that I should start giving cookies to you now, seeing as you're so smart! Well, isn't that what you want to hear? That you're so much intellectually superior than the rest of the world?

Statement: While FeceMan enjoys cookies, FeceMan does not require them to know he is intellectually superior to most Harry Potter fans.

Evidence: The Harry Potter forum reminds him of the OTF with a topic.

Rhetorical query: For how long will Council#13 puzzle over that?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 02:34 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

How are Harry Potter fans trying to answer your question, deserving of your cruelty?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 12:23 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Could Feceman please explain what's going on here? For me, again, because I must have missed the point

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 12:26 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Rhetorical query: For how long will Council#13 puzzle over that?

For about as long as it takes you to accept the cookie!

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 01:26 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Syren
Could Feceman please explain what's going on here? For me, again, because I must have missed the point

I'm not even sure Feceman can answer that one. The important thing is that everyone is paying him all the attention yes

Go Feceman! You rock!!!! You show those Harry Potter fans how wrong they are for disrespecting you for the cool guy (I'm presuming you are male, as much as it is an insult to myself and every male on the planet to call you this) that you are. How dare these reasonable thinking people expect a true master of social etiquette like yourself to enter there forums, insult them, unprovoked, and then act surprised when they retaliate to your extremely pointless and absurd pleas for attention? Keep up the abysmal work my socially and mentally inept friend, you are providing me with an entertaining conversation Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 06:08 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 06:46 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potterz honey
***The Pretty Genius***

If you detest HP fans so much don't come on our forum.Thank you.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 08:10 PM
potterz honey is currently offline Click here to Send potterz honey a Private Message Find more posts by potterz honey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Originally posted by willRules
I'm not even sure Feceman can answer that one. The important thing is that everyone is paying him all the attention yes

Go Feceman! You rock!!!! You show those Harry Potter fans how wrong they are for disrespecting you for the cool guy (I'm presuming you are male, as much as it is an insult to myself and every male on the planet to call you this) that you are. How dare these reasonable thinking people expect a true master of social etiquette like yourself to enter there forums, insult them, unprovoked, and then act surprised when they retaliate to your extremely pointless and absurd pleas for attention? Keep up the abysmal work my socially and mentally inept friend, you are providing me with an entertaining conversation Happy Dance

Will...you may wanna look at his gender...it says Male, so you don't have to presume wink

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 09:10 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by steverules
Will...you may wanna look at his gender...it says Male, so you don't have to presume wink

Well Steve it also says male under your name but that's not true now is it? stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 09:22 PM
dadudemon

Statement: ~KoK!~ does not understand the manner in which English works with regard to plural nouns and verb conjugation.

Quotation: "Evidence: His grammar and analysis of FeceMan demonstrate a poor-quality intellect."

Statement: Truncating FeceMan's statement by using a pronoun to describe "grammar and analysis" reads as follows:

"Evidence: They demonstrate a poor-quality intellect."

Declaration: The antecedents of "they" in that sentence are "grammar" and "analysis"; the use of the "they" is correct.

Conclusion: Since "they" is plural, the verb "demonstrate" requires a third-person plural conjugation--which is the word "demonstrate" rather than demonstrates.

Corollary: ~KoK!~ should stop posting before he is further embarrassed.

Beat me to it...

That right there, ladies and gentleman, is utter pwnage.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 11:50 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Sorry dude...he is right, perfectly.

And your conclusion is wrong as well..

it should read...

"Statement: Stop masturbating so vigorously."

Conclusion would read

"Conclusion: Your idiocracy is pontentiated by your vigorous masturbation."

Dude, you are hurting yourself.

Anyway...

I am not a HP fan and knew the answers to his questions. I have read all of the books except the last one and I have seen all of the movies. That is the extent of my HP "fanaticism". I only came here because no one was posting in the OTF.

Last edited by dadudemon on Aug 3rd, 2007 at 11:59 PM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 11:55 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Originally posted by willRules
Well Steve it also says male under your name but that's not true now is it? stick out tongue

yes Will it is true I am male, thats why I have a male name stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 08:42 AM
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by dadudemon
Sorry dude...he is right, perfectly.

And your conclusion is wrong as well..

it should read...

"Statement: Stop masturbating so vigorously."

Conclusion would read

"Conclusion: Your idiocracy is pontentiated by your vigorous masturbation."

Dude, you are hurting yourself.

Anyway...

I am not a HP fan and knew the answers to his questions. I have read all of the books except the last one and I have seen all of the movies. That is the extent of my HP "fanaticism". I only came here because no one was posting in the OTF.

Could you possibly lick his butt any more? stick out tongue

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 02:52 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Declaration: Trolling Harry Potter fans is easier than trolling Calvinists.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 03:32 AM