KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic ION Vs Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet

Who Dominates
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
ION 14 37.84%
Infinity Gauntlet 23 62.16%
Total: 37 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Classic ION Vs Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet
Started by: Sandai Kitetsu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
in this debate, who cares?

We know that's how Marvel chooses to run it's cosmics and such.

Nothing need be argued, because the concept of differing levels of infinity is a Marvel comics fact.

thumb up

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 06:57 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yo Mr. M, you have read the Ion/Parallax Respect Thread, right?

Who do you think is stronger: Classic Parallax or Ion?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 06:59 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by Nikkolas
Yo Mr. M, you have read the Ion/Parallax Respect Thread, right?

Who do you think is stronger: Classic Parallax or Ion?

Actually I haven't, and DC ... not exactly my forte.

Galan or Jun may be better equipped for this question.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 07:04 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Kutulu
I have a feeling erik is Nvr... I mean he argues the same, and his account was created right around the time Nvr was banned.
i thought nver was already banned twice. he started another account or so i thought. could this be his third account. you are prolly right and he cant just stay away.

laughing

some things dont change as he is getting owned again just like he used to be.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 07:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Galan007
yes

He was originally banned for 7 days, then tried to sock and got caught. laughing out loud Which got him another 3 days worth of bannage:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;userid=81738
so basically is what u are saying is that nver can do whatever he wants and break the rules here and there to never be banned permanently.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 07:53 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Air Legend
Would you please quit arguing with Marvel statements? When you were debating about Michael you were saying Michael has the Demiurge power, which actually means the power of creation, but you said in DC demiurge doesn't mean the power of creation
Either admit Michael's has the power of creation (not creation and destruction), or stop laughing at Marvel statements, which are facts.
i understand fully what u are saying. is like michael actually gets all these breaks and passes when its never stated he has gods power and is supreme. but he constantly questions marvels statements while gives michael the benefit of the doubt when the actual definition goes against what hes saying. double standard anyone?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 07:57 PM
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Actually I haven't, and DC ... not exactly my forte.

Galan or Jun may be better equipped for this question.

Bah. I've asked them. And they both say Ion.

Oh well.

Well, Galan does. Not sure about Juntai.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 02:03 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

What does the angel in the scan say?? I've finally got another scanner that works but I just noticed this and it should be enough.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/...an007/mike1.jpg

The Word

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 03:38 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Wow this is some thread, wish i knew more about the original Ion, and actually had time to read about him, but Two Worlds beckons, so I must take heed.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 05:03 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by kevdude
The Source Wall is at the beginning of time he went beyond that and tried to interfere with The Source creating creation. I'm sure the scan is around here somewhere where it shows AM talking about going pass the wall and used up all his energy doing so and joined with the heroes for more power.
I think maybe you got your storylines mixed up. But if you see otherwise, let me know.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 07:10 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote:
You want proof that the Ultraverse is in another Multiverse? laughing out loud

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Infinity_Gems
(second to last paragraph)

"The Infinity Gems were eventually taken by an energy vampire
from an alternate-reality ... In that other Multiverse"

Tell me you didn't just use the Marvel.com site as evidence laughing

And that was not what I was asking . I was asking the issue where it says the gems might destroy everything because of the context .

quote:
???

The 4 Gems weren't only going to destroy 616,
they were going to destroy "All Realities"

And they were going to do it, from OUTSIDE the Prime Multiverse.

Again , I want the issue so I can see the context in which this statement is made . I haven't exactly read this one yet so I can't pronnounce myself .

quote:
Nah,

the entire known Universe is the Marvel Universe.

The Marvel Universe is the Omniverse.

It's far more illogical to think that Reed only knows about the 616 Universe.

That's actually laughable.

You think Reed doesn't know the difference between Universe and Multiverse or Omniverse ? That's even more laughable .

quote:
Now I know you don't know jack about the IG.

Mind Gem only has Universal control when it's ALONE! ... like all the Gems.

But put 4 Gems together and they can Create UniverseS from scratch:

"Each New Wave CREATED another New Reality"

OR

Destroy the Omniverse:

"These Two Gems (Time-Reality) must be reunited,
otherwise ALL REALITIES, including this one, will be destroyed"

.....................................................................................................

Put 5 Gems together and they can own the UN:

"With a Thought, I turn the Universe's most devastating weapon upon it's bearer"

OR

MERGE Two UniverseS in an instant (one being 616)
from a Third Universe separated from both:

"My Takeover of your Actuality,

USING my now missing Cosmic Containment Units,
would have taken Hours to Accomplish"

"Other matters have a higher priority now,
such as MAKING YOUR Universe MINE"

Just the fact that they can create a Universe from scratch still makes them , logically , Universal . If they can create a Multiverse from scratch then they would be Multiversal otherwise they are just Universal .
As for the one with destroying all realities , I'd certainly like the context , since I can't pronnounce myself without reading it . Just an issue number would be fine .

Just the fact that he turned the UN upon it's bearer you think makes it Multiversal ? Not really , not by a longshot . If the attack would have been stated to destroy the Multiverse ( Since it's destruction area variates) and the IG would have overpowered it , not turning it upon it's bearer which could mean many things , then it would have been Multiversal . Otherwise , I don't see the problem .

Merging two Universes is Multiversal ? No , merging two Multiverses in Multiversal not this . It's still Universal since it implies Universal manipulation .

The last scan again says Universal . It's like you are posting evidence in my favor laughing

quote:
Put 6 Gems together and you become Omnipotent according to Marvel:

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Infi...tlet_%28item%29

Powers:

"Absolute Omnipotence when the Gems are used altogether"

Again , I really hope you're not using the Marvel.com site as evidence .

And you do realize that Absolute Omnipotence means that he is stronger than the Living Tribunal , right ? Absolute Omnipotence means being able to do anything and nobody being able to surpass you , only in the best case match you .

quote:
"limitless power over ALL THAT IS"

Did you just ignore my evidence ?

quote:
Yea, Thanos made it very clear he only had "universal power."

"Let it be known that Thanos of Titan declares himself the Supreme Being of this and ALL Universes!"

The fact that he considered himself the Supreme Being in all the Universes means how exactly that he has Multiversal power ? This just proves that in each Universe he would go , he would be unbeatable but in no way does it prove he has Multiversal power , especially since he states in the same scan that he has Universal power .

quote:
If you didn't know,

IG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Individual Gems

Circles are inevitable.

It's logical that all the gems combined posess more force than one gem , but it's still Universal .

quote:
Of course merging TWO UniverseS from a separate Third Universe is "merely universal."

That makes sense. What the f**k?

meh, (not to mention Magus only had 5 Gems)

On Panel TWO UniverseS were merged, I'll leave the off panel speculation to you though.

Universes , not Multiverses . It's still Universal power .

quote:
Is this a trick question?

Nope

quote:
Come back to me when read up on the IG.

I haven't read all the arcs but I do know what there is to know about their power .

quote:
UN can take out the Multiverse and remake it in an instant.

It's not stated in that scan that the attack could have taken the Multiverse . Besides , as I pointed out , it didn't overpower it , it turned it upon it's bearer , and even if he did there is no proof that he overpowered a Multiversal attack since it isn't stated that it can take out a Multiverse .

quote:
No it's not.

Yes it is

quote:
Is this Nvr?

Nope

quote:
Again, please Read so we can avoid these circular conversations.

The UN has never been stated to have different power outputs.

The UN does what it does ... it Nullifies Time & Space, that's it.

The ONLY thing that can be controlled is the scale it affects,

but Nullification is Nullification on any scale.

If you blast one person with the UN ... the Time & Space they occupy would be nullified.

If you blast one Universe or Multiverse ... the Time & Space they occupy gets nullified.

Same result in either case ... Nullification of the target.

It must have different power outputs otherwise the area which it destroys will be the same , which is not the case here . And again , it can be debated if it destroyed a Universe or a Multiverse .
But none of this matter since , as I said before , IG wasn't shown to be stronger than UN , it's just stated that it turned it on the user of the weapon , and at that time the attack wasn't stated to be able to destroy the Multiverse .

quote:

Of course.

1. If I can lift more weights that you
2, If I can beat you in a fight 10/10
3. If I can run faster than you

It logically means,

1. You're stronger than I
2. You're a better fighter
3. You can run faster than I

This all makes perfect sense.

That analogy is pretty illogical , especially since turning the weapon on it's bearer could mean many things . If it said that the Multiversal nullification attack has been overpowered then this discussion wouldn't take place but that isn't the case .

quote:
You shouldn't need proof of this.

If you're debating the IG you should know only the LT proved to be above it.

On Panel and in the Bios.

Didn't you say it was Absolute Omnipotence ? How can anyone be above it ? laughing

quote:
Who said it would be conquered via chain reaction?

WHO?

The LT said,

if Rune gathers the Gems in his Multiverse,
it would mean the demise of his Multiverse and perhaps "our own Universe aswell"

The LT considers the Prime Multiverse his Universe,
as it's the one he presides most over.

There's absolutley no specification of what method he would use so you're just assuming .

quote:
Same as above.

^

quote:
Yea, 4 Gems though.

The IG is 6 Gems.

IG = Omnipotence

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Infi...tlet_%28item%29

Powers:

"Absolute Omnipotence when the Gems are used altogether"

Using Marvel.com site as evidence , again ? That's rather funny and sad at the same time .

Again , it says Absolute Omnipotence ? Then nobody would be stronger than him , and at best somebody would be able to match him , not more .

quote:
"most definitely?"

You've never even read the issue but you know anyways.

Intersting,

a chain Reaction starting in 616,
when the event is originating an ENTIRE Multiverse away from 616. laughing out loud

You're assuming that it isn't , when nothing is stated .

quote:

Sure they have.

With random speculation and unsupported theories and even a splash of bull

I could say the same . You're twisting statements and events to suit you better without any conclusive evidence besides some statements which can be interpreted different ways .

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 08:31 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

I nominate you for Neo-GalacticStorm.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 10:13 AM
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still though.

No one agrees with you.

Mind telling everyone who says you're wrong WHY Ion wins "easily"? What feats does he have over Thanos exactly?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 10:19 AM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Why? Was GalacticStorm intransigent? Did he blatantly ignore and laugh at Marvel facts?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 05:36 PM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

If those facts and feats were people besides the Phoenix, yes.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 05:38 PM
Mr Master

Actually this new brick wall is worse ... just one big

Not even gonna waste my time.

Last edited by Mr Master on Aug 25th, 2007 at 06:45 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 06:43 PM
King Kandy

Nah, GalacticStorm actualy provided evidence for his claims... This guy just acts indignant and assumes he's right.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 07:11 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by King Kandy
Nah, GalacticStorm actualy provided evidence for his claims...

Right or wrong, atleast he did.

This guy just acts indignant and assumes he's right.

thumb up

Coincidentally resembling the most intransigent cat of them all, Nvr.

This cat joined kmc one day after Nvr was banned.

Kutulu did the math ... the cat's in the bag. (caught yet again)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 08:05 PM
King Kandy

Nvr can't even go seven days without KMC... That's so sad and yet funny at the same time.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 08:20 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Nvr can't even go seven days without KMC...

I've said it before,

I believe Nvr gets high and laughs at all of us.

Once he makes us respond, he forfills his purpose, and succeeds in his agenda.

That's so sad and yet funny at the same time.

It's sad that there are people that are that much in need of attention.

It's funny watching intransigence get stomped/pwnd and spanked time and time again. big grin

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 08:48 PM