KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Grandmaster vs Thanos

Grandmaster vs Thanos
Started by: Deadline

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Would you consider this a win for HULKS HF?

(please log in to view the image)

Oh... You mean when Wolverine sucker sliced him from behind when Owen had no idea he was there?

That scan isn't canon. Non canon friend. I wish it was canon since it is one of Hulks best healing fts.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 11:32 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Never mind I got it Hydra gun > Molecule Man

I don't know what level MM powers work at but that gun break down MOLECULES on a SUBATOMIC LEVEL. You asked for it so I gave it to you. I don't know what the comparison is between Owen and that gun but we do know what level this gun work at. No need to ignore it because you don't like it.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 11:34 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Lol so you cherry pick one feat from thousands .

Yeah got sucker shot , what do you think the chances are if that happening with 2 ppl that can fly at great speeds and Hulk is no slouch

I can give you many more examples that show HULK's HF being overpowered I.E. Gladiators HV being just one of those instances.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 11:35 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by carver9
That scan isn't canon. Non canon friend. I wish it was canon since it is one of Hulks best healing fts.

I haven't read that comic in quite sometime. Why again isn't it cannon?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 11:37 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I can give you many more examples that show HULK's HF being overpowered I.E. Gladiators HV being just one of those instances.

Hulk durability was weakened when he fought Gladiator. An issue after that, he was told by Strange that he was dying. Hell, his durability was so damaged that Deadpool was able to trick him into impaling himself with a light pole. You can do better than this.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 11:37 PM
carver9

I haven't read that comic in quite sometime. Why again isn't it cannon?

Isn't 616 Hulk.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 11:38 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

I don't know what level MM powers work at but that gun break down MOLECULES on a SUBATOMIC LEVEL. You asked for it so I gave it to you. I don't know what the comparison is between Owen and that gun but we do know what level this gun work at. No need to ignore it because you don't like it.

Not for nothing but, that gun was made to REWRITE (Change) molecules; NOT destroy them wholly. And I think we all know the power difference that's between that gun and MM.

Juss sayn'

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 11:40 PM
carver9

Not for nothing but, that gun was made to REWRITE (Change) molecules; NOT destroy them wholly.

Juss sayn'

It's a Molecular ft. Rewriting Molecules is>=destroying it. Then, the attack was on a SUBATOMIC level and it did nothing to Hulk. A MOLECULAR attack didn't do a thing to him. No matter how you downplay it, it's exactly what you asked for.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 11:42 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

It's a Molecular ft. Rewriting Molecules is>=destroying it. Then, the attack was on a SUBATOMIC level and it did nothing to Hulk. A MOLECULAR attack didn't do a thing to him. No matter how you downplay it, it's exactly what you asked for.

confused

I'm not sure what your definition of rewriting is but, it's obviously different than mine.

But, here's what I've found in the dictionary.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rewrite

Old Post Feb 19th, 2014 12:01 AM
carver9

confused

I'm not sure what your definition of rewriting is but, it's obviously different than mine.

But, here's what I've found in the dictionary.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rewrite

In order to rewrite something, what do you have to do with the original? Also, reread what you asked for.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2014 12:05 AM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

In order to rewrite something, what do you have to do with the original? Also, reread what you asked for.

confused

If you look at the second explanation/definition of rewrite it says "revision".

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/revision

Old Post Feb 19th, 2014 02:58 AM
Insane Titan

as carver pointed out that's not cannon and Hulk was weakend against Glads ...nice try though

Old Post Feb 19th, 2014 05:17 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

confused

If you look at the second explanation/definition of rewrite it says "revision".

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/revision

Alteration?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2014 05:33 PM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Yeah, you're right I'm very unfamiliar Hyperion's, HULK's and Photon Genis's ability to resist transmutation and molecular manipulation.

Hulk did survive getting cut by Corvus' atom-slicing spear in Infinity, Hype survived the destruction of 2 universes, and isn't this the same Genis who later on helped Entropy remake the multiverse? So...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2014 08:20 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote