KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Heroes

Heroes
Started by: Darth Vicious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
New episode tonight, right?

Yep.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:44 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

wow.. tonight was amazing. I wasnt sold on this show totaly until tonight.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 05:42 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by forumcrew
wow.. tonight was amazing. I wasnt sold on this show totaly until tonight.

The ending was incredible...."Wow, you look different without your scar." I can't wait to hear the message that Hiro has.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 05:54 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
The ending was incredible...."Wow, you look different without your scar." I can't wait to hear the message that Hiro has.

Perfect English too! eek! Makes me wonder how [SPOILER - highlight to read]: far in the future he is from.

Also with this it gives me 2 ideas...

1. The nuclear bomb gets defused by the supers.

or...

2. The bomb destroys New York but Hiro (maybe all) were nowhere near it.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 07:13 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by LanceWindu
Perfect English too! eek! Makes me wonder how [SPOILER - highlight to read]: far in the future he is from.

Also with this it gives me 2 ideas...

1. The nuclear bomb gets defused by the supers.

or...

2. The bomb destroys New York but Hiro (maybe all) were nowhere near it.

I think it's the second option....[SPOILER - highlight to read]: it looked like he was from a hellhole, that total nuclear war would create.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 08:07 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I told yall that he could speak English fluently. erm

All I could think about was how sad it is that that guy gets a scar so terrible that he leaves him unrecognizable without it.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 03:13 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

first he cant speak english. In the future he has learned how. Second he doesnt get a scar that leaves him unrecognizable. He recognizes him fine, just says "you look different without your scar" If you get used to seeing someone with a scar then all of a sudden its gone its noticeable... if his hair was always long in the furute, hed of said you look different with your hair short. It doesnt mean his face has been totaly mauled in the future.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 03:32 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

The ending to this episode was awsome. Hiro must be from a future too distant because I doubt he'll learn english in 5 weeks when the disaster is supposed to happen. He look completly different, he looked like he could kick ass, specially with the ninja suit and the sword(it reminded me of Trunks from DBZ when he first showed up). I also like Nikkis badder half, shes such a **** :P . I still dont like the cheerleader.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 04:05 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea we finnaly got to see niki's other self... still unclear her ability though.. its like multiple personalities and her other one has super strength?

come on.. you gotta like wolverine girl for crashing the car

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 04:23 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

THe other girl the the freakin hulk

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 05:08 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

the the freakin hulk?

not sure exactly what your saying. you asking a question or just a random comment?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 05:10 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
The ending to this episode was awsome. Hiro must be from a future too distant because I doubt he'll learn english in 5 weeks when the disaster is supposed to happen. He look completly different, he looked like he could kick ass, specially with the ninja suit and the sword(it reminded me of Trunks from DBZ when he first showed up). I also like Nikkis badder half, shes such a **** :P . I still dont like the cheerleader.

That's the whole point about Hiro...If you read his blog, his favorite Manga character is Mirai Trunks. He did look badass, though, didn't he?
yea we finnaly got to see niki's other self... still unclear her ability though.. its like multiple personalities and her other one has super strength?

come on.. you gotta like wolverine girl for crashing the car
She seemed like she had super strength.
the the freakin hulk?

not sure exactly what your saying. you asking a question or just a random comment?
He's saying she's like the Hulk, IE; she transforms, albeit unnoticeably, into a being with super strength.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 06:35 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

first he cant speak english. In the future he has learned how. Second he doesnt get a scar that leaves him unrecognizable. He recognizes him fine, just says "you look different without your scar" If you get used to seeing someone with a scar then all of a sudden its gone its noticeable... if his hair was always long in the furute, hed of said you look different with your hair short. It doesnt mean his face has been totaly mauled in the future.
I'm talking about the actor being able to speak english, not the character in the show.

And he says that he looks different without his scar. So we don't know how bad the scar really is. I'm just assuming the worse. It's obviously a noticeable scar and not something covered up or minimal. You don't say something like that about a paper cut erm

is it comprehenisble.....

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 08:07 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

oh ok.. i didnt realise you were talking about the actor. Of course he could speak english I never realised that was in debate.

Peter reminds me of Morph a lot. I realise hes a mimic not a shapeshifter, but they are similar and he has that same look.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 03:05 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

oh ok.. i didnt realise you were talking about the actor. Of course he could speak english I never realised that was in debate.

Peter reminds me of Morph a lot. I realise hes a mimic not a shapeshifter, but they are similar and he has that same look.

Yeah, the Morph from X-Men Animated series does have the same look as Peter...Good eye.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 03:15 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

the the freakin hulk?

lol was in a hurry, typed that at work, i mean to say the Stripper lady (forgot her name) shes like the Hulk pretty much

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 03:57 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea i do get that connection.. lucky for us shes a little nicer on the eyes when shes angry.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 07:12 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was she really getting angry though, or just scarred and worried about her son.

It didn't seem like all of a sudden she was angry.

When the other her came out, that part of her was angry, but before the transformation she seemed unangry to me.

Maybe I'm forgetting something, I don't know.

is it comprehensible.....

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 02:35 PM
forumcrew

being strangled in an elevator and having your son threatened.. theres gonna a lot of both fear and anger there. Were not saying shes exactly as the hulk and she just gets pissed off then transforms... were just saying its similar...

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 06:34 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Basically when she cannot protect herself, the evil one comes out

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 01:31 AM