KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Heroes

Heroes
Started by: Darth Vicious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « First ... « 54 55 [56] 57 58 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Uhura herself will be joining the cast as one of the new Heroes' mama.

(please log in to view the image)

that's Uhura........ and Spock

Nichelle Nichols (Uhura) is joining the cast, as a guest star obviously.
She will play new hero Monica's grandmother. They'd be living in New Orleans.

Monica will be played by Dana Davis (The Nine). She's slated as a regular.

and Zachary Quinto is now also a regular in the show. So Sylar will be around this season (as expected).

I wonder if Leonard Nimoy and William Shatner will also be guest starring anytime soon? big grin

Could Nimoy play an older Sylar? there could be a "45 years gone" episode laughing

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Aug 16th, 2007 at 02:54 AM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 02:41 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, DVDs for Season One are coming Aug. 28th, if the KMC ad banners are correct!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 09:07 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Captain REX
Well, DVDs for Season One are coming Aug. 28th, if the KMC ad banners are correct!

I'm buying a copy

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 09:40 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Kristen Bell joining the show for multiple episodes.

http://www.superherohype.com/news.php?id=6223

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 07:25 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

beat me to it

anyways. I was dissapointed at Bell when she passed on the recurring role in Lost, but it's now funny to hear she's got a job on Heroes (as small as it may be).

anyone bothered with the "Peter's apparent death" bit. he just couldn't be dead. no expression

I'm really looking forward to next season

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 12:30 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

new info on Kristen Bell's role on heroes

http://tv.ign.com/articles/814/814113p1.html

she says she'll be in about 13 episodes next season

Last edited by S_D_J on Aug 21st, 2007 at 04:45 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 04:42 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by S_D_J
new info on Kristen Bell's role on heroes

http://tv.ign.com/articles/814/814113p1.html

she says she'll be in about 13 episodes next season

Thats great.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 07:28 PM
S_D_J
Bane

It is, 13 episodes is a lot in a show were ppl get killed off in less then 2 episodes ( sad I miss Charlie)

and it'll be cool to have a girl villain yes

other casting news (I completely overlooked this)

"Janel Parrish, will have a recurring role on the show. The 19-year-old actress, currently starring as one of the leads in the toy-derived film Bratz, will play a cheerleader who is a classmate of Claire"
...."Parrish's character May, who will be in at least a few episodes, is the cheer-squad captain at Claire's new school, and an "adversary" for the indestructible cheerleader"..."assume that's in the school rival sense and not the superpower sense"

in other news:

Hayden Panettiere turned 18 yesterday

"Today is a great day. For 18 years ago, on the 21st of August, 1989, in Palisades, New York, none other than resident Heroes cheerleader/super-chick Hayden Panettiere was born.

Yes, she turns 18 today.

And while we'll leave it to the reader and his or her super-imagination to dream up the possibilities of what that means, suffice to say that we at IGN believe this is a cause for celebration simply because we think it's great that Ms. Panettiere is now old enough to… vote."

http://babes.entertainment.ign.com/...4/814238p1.html

there are some good pics of her in there too

Last edited by S_D_J on Aug 23rd, 2007 at 02:23 AM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 02:21 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by S_D_J
It is, 13 episodes is a lot in a show were ppl get killed off in less then 2 episodes ( sad I miss Charlie)

and it'll be cool to have a girl villain yes

other casting news (I completely overlooked this)

"Janel Parrish, will have a recurring role on the show. The 19-year-old actress, currently starring as one of the leads in the toy-derived film Bratz, will play a cheerleader who is a classmate of Claire"
...."Parrish's character May, who will be in at least a few episodes, is the cheer-squad captain at Claire's new school, and an "adversary" for the indestructible cheerleader"..."assume that's in the school rival sense and not the superpower sense"

in other news:

Hayden Panettiere turned 18 yesterday

"Today is a great day. For 18 years ago, on the 21st of August, 1989, in Palisades, New York, none other than resident Heroes cheerleader/super-chick Hayden Panettiere was born.

Yes, she turns 18 today.

And while we'll leave it to the reader and his or her super-imagination to dream up the possibilities of what that means, suffice to say that we at IGN believe this is a cause for celebration simply because we think it's great that Ms. Panettiere is now old enough to… vote."

http://babes.entertainment.ign.com/...4/814238p1.html

there are some good pics of her in there too

Hayden's a very good actress. Heroes is shaping up to be very good this season.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 03:16 AM
stickman618

how does a list derived from genetic markers give you the name and address of people with super powers???

how the heck did Suresh and son manage to make the list???

i don't get it, i mean, from genetic markers

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 11:30 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

dunno, I think it was said that they were able to locate them through dna samples of the persons that participated in the genome program. I guess if you have a sample of someone's dna, you can then look for the superpower specific gen using that sample. if you find that particular gen in the construct of a person's dna, you can be sure that person has a superpower, or better said: the potential to go further than any other human before, hence evolution of mankind.

from there is even easier, find the person that donned that sample, or look for in the hospital files for that person's address, if permited. ( i guess that's another reason why there weren't any kids in that list)

..and if you can look for an specific gen, they can look for it in babies at the moment of birth, although, the presence of said gen doesn't warrant a superpower, just the potential.

there's some more info on season 2 here, but it's been mostly posted before:

Source: IGN

Hiro (Masi Oka) in the Heroes Season 2 premiere, "Four Months Later"

-both Adrian Pasdar and Milo Ventimiglia are returning as series regulars in Season 2, though peter may not show up right away

-in a recent interview with Sendhil Ramamurthy, the actor said "Right now I guess I can say my character is undercover". although is not clear what this means, since he's seen in the season premiere giving an speach (maybe at an University?)

Mohinder (Sendhil Ramamurthy) in the Season 2 premiere, "Four Months Later"

Last edited by S_D_J on Aug 25th, 2007 at 04:06 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 03:57 AM
S_D_J
Bane

-the Bennet family has moved to a new city and home as the season begins, and are trying to act like a normal family again; something Kring says many of the characters are trying to do.
-However, Jack Coleman said that right away in the new season it's made clear that Noah Bennet may love his family dearly, but he's "not defanged. He's still a dangerous guy." [the Bennets are] "in a very difficult, awkward circumstance that they all have to try to deal with and it gets pretty sticky pretty quickly."

Claire (Hayden Panettiere) and Noah Bennet (Jack Coleman) in the season 2 premiere "Four Months Later"

- Claire's love interest this season, a character is named West played by Nick D'Agosto. Little is known about West except that he too has a superpower. D'Agosto has said that West "is confident and mysterious. He's seems to be very comfortable in his own skin. The scenes seem to revolve around a blossoming of [Hayden's] character in certain ways. I think West will be a facilitator of that." What sticks out here is that Claire would happen to find someone else who has powers.
- Eonline's Kristin Viech reports that West's power is to fly, which is notable, ... it seems like giving him the same power as the dad she never knew could be another way to bring up feelings within Claire and draw her to this seemingly friendly guy.

- It's less clear what superpowered element may play into a couple of other casting reports, including Barry Shabaka as New York police officer Detective Fuller, and Ricky, the leader of a group of Irish thugs, played by Holt McCallany.

-James Kyson Lee and Zachary Quinto, who have both been upgraded to regulars

-Dana Davis (The Nine) will play Monica and Dania Ramirez (X-Men: The Last Stand) will play Maya. At Comic-Con, Heroes writer Jeph Leob said Monica "comes from the flood-ravaged world of New Orleans."
- Star Trek's Nichelle Nichols is playing Monica's grandmother, in a recurring role.
-TV Guide has revealed that Monica is "an avenging angel intent on bringing justice to the corruption-plagued Big Easy."

-Monica and Nana (Nichols) are relatives of Micah, and Nichols has revealed that Micah has been sent to live with them in Season 2

-Leonard Roberts (D.L.) is not returning as a series regular in Season 2, meaning he's the first character who could have succumbed to the possibly fatal injuries sustained at the end of Season 1 (probably dead or in hiding)

-Ali Larter will be taking a break from the show and be gone for at least a good portion of the season. (hiding with DL???)

Last edited by S_D_J on Aug 25th, 2007 at 04:00 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 03:57 AM
S_D_J
Bane

-Kristen Bell, would be playing an important part in a multi-episode story arc that's at least 13 episodes long. The initial description of Bell's character Elle is that she's "a sexy, mysterious young lady who has ties to the supposed death of Peter, H.R.G.'s past and the future of Claire." (The links to the Bennets makes us think she likely has at least some peripheral connection to the Company. Perhaps she is or was another young operative, a la Eden?).
-(As for Peter, it seems Elle may be one of the first to come into contact with him after he returns, though if it's to help him recuperate, to keep him prisoner, or something else entirely, we don't yet know)
-Bell has remained coy when asked if Elle could be a new villain on the show, telling TV Guide it's a "possibility", while revealing she has "a really awesome power." In a new interview with Entertainment Weekly, Bell says "[Elle] comes in with a bang. She's a bit of a criminal in the beginning. I'm not even sure if they know whether she's going to be bad or good. She has a link to H.R.G. and Peter. She becomes integral to the mystery on the show."

-As for Sylar, like Larter, Zachary Quinto will likely be gone from Heroes for awhile, as he shoots his role as Spock in Star Trek.

-Dania Ramirez revealed that when we meet her character, Maya Herrera, "you pick her up somewhere in Central America… She's on the run from the cops, which makes it a lot more difficult in her journey to try to make it up to the U.S., crossing borders illegally." Ramirez also noted that she's traveling with her twin brother Alejandro, played by Shalim Ortiz.

Dania Ramirez and Shalim Ortiz as Maya and Alejandro

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 04:05 AM
stickman618

i just want to know who's "worse than the boogie man(Sylar)"

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 05:31 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I wish to note that there's an eclipse happening right now.

I want to have telekinesis.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 08:58 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I wish to note that there's an eclipse happening right now.

I want to have telekinesis.

Yeah, but it's not a solar eclipse. stick out tongue

(waiting a few more minutes for the eclipse to progress more before I go back outside)

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 09:04 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

damn the rain!!!
i can't see it

anyway back to topic...
any idea as to who's "worse than the Boogie Man(Sylar)"?
and what do you think he'll be able to do?
it's possible that he's the one who dragged Sylar's body away(then turned him into a cockroach stick out tongue )

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 11:13 AM
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why no Heroes sub forum?

Lost sucks monkey balls.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 06:26 PM
Dexter_Morgan is currently offline Click here to Send Dexter_Morgan a Private Message Find more posts by Dexter_Morgan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Haha, Sylar the cockroach...

Zebedee, merged your thread because it didn't need its own thread. Go look in the Suggestion forum to ask for a Heroes subforum, because other than you, nobody else has.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 09:05 PM
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haha, Sylar the cockroach...

Zebedee, merged your thread because it didn't need its own thread. Go look in the Suggestion forum to ask for a Heroes subforum, because other than you, nobody else has.

O.K. Lost still sucks monkey balls Rex!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 10:30 PM
Dexter_Morgan is currently offline Click here to Send Dexter_Morgan a Private Message Find more posts by Dexter_Morgan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote