KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Black women raped and torture by six racist

Black women raped and torture by six racist
Started by: heru

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
heru

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
you keep repeating it so that it won't go away, that's like if i did something wrong, and i press forward, and you keep bringing that chit up. GOOD lord, let people move on. it's like you don't want it to, you want this negativity so that you can say, HA HAHAHAHAHAHHA I WAS RIGHT, THEY ARE ALWAYS RACIST, THEY HATE US, WE ARE VICTIMS, when the DAD of that bastard is dead, the person who she dated is a monster, and plenty of white women, hispanic women, asian women, they end up dead or raped, we have a problem, and if you are only going to think of "race", you aren't part of healing america. sorry.

LET'S HAVE A SERBIAN WAR RIGHT HERE, RIGHT IN AMERICA, THAT'LL SHOW HOW MUCH WE DON'T FORGET THE PAST. WE WILL SHOW THE WORLD JUST HOW GREAT WE ARE IN OUR ABILITY TO MOVE FORWARD, WE ARE SOOOOO GOOD AT KEEPTING THE F-UCKEN PAST ALIVE, AND SO ARE THE CROATIANS.

KEEP THE PAST ALIVE, WE NEED IT, TO KILL EACH OTHER OFF. KEEP THE PAST ALIVE, DON'T FORGET, WE NEED TO REMEMBER SO THAT WE CAN CON'T HATING EACH OTHER.

WE DON'T NEED TO F-UCKEN MOVE ON, WHY ARE WE GOING TO DO THAT FOR? WE NEED BLOOD AND A CIVIL WAR IN THIS COUTRY, WE NEED MORE LIVES ON THE LINE, WE NEED TO REPORT THAT BLACKS ARE PAYING HIGHER RATES IN MORTAGE, WE NEED TO REPORT FINDINGS THAT LEAD TO BULL SHT, AS HOW WOULD WE KNOW UNLESS WE LOOK AT THE ACTUAL CREDIT SCORES, BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WE WANT TO SHOW THAT WHITES ARE GETTING SOMETHING BETTER, BLACKS ARE TREATED BAD, SO THAT THIS STUFF

ITCHES
AND
ITCHES
ITCHES
AND
ITCHES

UNTIL WE HAVE ANOTHER CIVIL WAR IN THIS COUNTRY,

BRING
ON
SERBIA

WE NEED TO HAVE A WAR

One of the reasons why RACISM still exist in this country is for that very reason, IGNORING it as if it does not exist. The longer you keep sweeping it under the rug the bigger the rug becomes. Once the rug becomes to full the dirt comes from under it making a big mess that has to be cleaned up. If you had Cancer can you just ignore it and be cured? That is what Racism is to our society a cancer that needs to be treated not ignored. Treatment does not have to mean war. Taking the time to understand one another is a good start. We live in a very diverse society, how many of us can say we take the time out to learn about the different RACES and CULTURES we live amongst. We separate ourselves by moving to neighborhoods predominately of our own kind, so that when one stumbles in to the wrong neighborhood the misunderstanding begins. I think one of the things the U.S. should do if there serious about treating RACISM is embed a COMMUNICATION CROSS CULTURE CLASS within the school curriculum, FROM 1ST GRADE TO 12TH and on to COLLEGE. Giving us a better understanding of the people around us. So that there life style will be respected as we would want our own.

Last edited by heru on Sep 14th, 2007 at 12:58 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 12:56 AM
heru is currently offline Click here to Send heru a Private Message Find more posts by heru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Heru... it seems you're more upset that the victim was called a "n!gger", than that she was kidnapped, raped, beaten and stabbed.

Let me ask you this, if they did everything they did to her, but called her a "worthless whore" instead of a "n!gger", would you be piping your "racism is the foundation of America" spiel?

Edit: Do you have a link to the story also?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 14th, 2007 at 01:20 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 01:17 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Originally posted by BackFire
Spear, keep in mind that rape is very rarely a result of sexual attraction, and more often a result of the person's want to dominate and devalue another.

You are absolutely right.

What I mean is, in relation to the topics of racism and rape, sometimes a racist can still feel sexual attraction to the race he or she thinks low of.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 01:19 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Heru... it seems you're more upset that the victim was called a "n!gger", than that she was kidnapped, raped, beaten and stabbed.

Let me ask you this, if they did everything they did to her, but called her a "worthless whore" instead of a "n!gger", would you be piping your "racism is the foundation of America" spiel?

+1

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 01:37 AM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

+1

Are you giving me Dungeons & Dragons stats?

Also, what is up with you and the "ass rape" stories, that's like the third one.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 01:44 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heru

If the victim was SPANISH and was being called a SPI*CK it would still be racist, if the victim was ASIAN and being called a GO*K it would still be racist, if the Suspects was any other race and the victim was WHITE, and was referred to as a CRACKER it would still be racist, and it would not change the FACT that AMERICA was build off RACISM. When this case goes to trial, the prosecution is going to use RACISM as the MOTIVE of the crime. These are not my rules they were here when I got here I'm just calling it for what it is. Why don't you ask the prosecution why are they going to look at it as a hate crime, and when you get your answer then holla at me.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 02:02 AM
heru is currently offline Click here to Send heru a Private Message Find more posts by heru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by heru
If the victim was SPANISH and was being called a SPI*CK it would still be racist, if the victim was ASIAN and being called a GO*K it would still be racist, if the Suspects was any other race and the victim was WHITE, and was referred to as a CRACKER it would still be racist, and it would not change the FACT that AMERICA was build off RACISM. When this case goes to trial, the prosecution is going to use RACISM as the MOTIVE of the crime. These are not my rules they were here when I got here I'm just calling it for what it is. Why don't you ask the prosecution why are they going to look at it as a hate crime, and when you get your answer then holla at me.

The name calling is irrelevant; it's especially irrelevant to America as a whole. It was a crime; a horrible one, the name calling didn't make it better or worse. She was kidnapped, beaten, stabbed and raped, those are crimes.

Seriously, using the horrible acts of a few people to portray an entire nation is both sad and pathetic. Most likely somewhere, sometime in Guatemala, Spain, Greece etc. someone raped someone else of a different ethnicity and did it will using racial slurs, would you label any other country as "built on racism" because of said acts?

Racism is a part of America, it's a part of probably every country and it exist everywhere; that doesn't make it "built on" as you want it to be.

In my opinion, "hate crimes" are stupid. If a black man were to stab, rob and leave me for dead, what does it matter if he called me a "cracker, white-trash, blue-eyed devil"? I'd still be stabbed, robbed and left for dead, the name calling doesn't change that. Also, why are crimes only/mostly labeled as hate crimes when it's a "White" aggressor?

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 14th, 2007 at 02:27 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 02:19 AM
Adam_PoE

According to news reports, Hugh Christopher Newsom, Jr., 23, and Channon Gail Christian, 21, had gone on a date at a local restaurant on Saturday, January 6, 2007, but did not return home. During their night out, the couple was "hijacked, bound and blindfolded and taken back to Lemaricus Devall 'Slim' Davidson's rented house on Chipman Street."

Christian's parents found her abandoned Toyota 4-Runner two blocks away from the Chipman Street house on Monday, with the help of her mobile phone provider. An envelope recovered from the vehicle yielded fingerprint evidence that led police to Lemaricus Davidson and 2316 Chipman Street. When police went to the address on Tuesday, January 9, they found the home unoccupied and Christian's body in a trash can in the kitchen. Christian had been strangled to death. According to the grand jury presentment, Christian had also been raped vaginally, orally, and anally. One of the suspects, Vanessa Coleman, later told police that "she witnessed Christian's mouth being cleaned with a bottle of some type of cleaner," in an attempt to remove DNA evidence. Coleman also said that she had seen "clothes that were stained with blood and smelled of gas being put in the washing machine at the house." Newsom was shot three times, "his body wrapped in a blanket, set afire and dumped alongside nearby railroad tracks." He had also been anally raped.

Police Chief Sterling Owen IV said that there is no indication the crimes were racially motivated, and that the murders and assault "appears to have been a random violent act."

"There is absolutely no proof of a hate crime," said John Gill, special counsel to Knox County District Atty. Randy Nichols. "We know from our investigation that the people charged in this case were friends with white people, socialized with white people, dated white people. So not only is there no evidence of any racial animus, there's evidence to the contrary."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 02:55 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you giving me Dungeons & Dragons stats?

Also, what is up with you and the "ass rape" stories, that's like the third one.

Ass raping sounds very terrible and captures the imagination. No one wants to be raped, and the a-rape gives everyone a clear picture.

Besides that, I feel badly for her, b/c she trusted her ex or she was abducted and he was tormenting her...maybe she didn't know he killed his dad? I heard on NPR that he had killed his dad.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 03:02 AM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
According to news reports, Hugh Christopher Newsom, Jr., 23, and Channon Gail Christian, 21, had gone on a date at a local restaurant on Saturday, January 6, 2007, but did not return home. During their night out, the couple was "hijacked, bound and blindfolded and taken back to Lemaricus Devall 'Slim' Davidson's rented house on Chipman Street."

Christian's parents found her abandoned Toyota 4-Runner two blocks away from the Chipman Street house on Monday, with the help of her mobile phone provider. An envelope recovered from the vehicle yielded fingerprint evidence that led police to Lemaricus Davidson and 2316 Chipman Street. When police went to the address on Tuesday, January 9, they found the home unoccupied and Christian's body in a trash can in the kitchen. Christian had been strangled to death. According to the grand jury presentment, Christian had also been raped vaginally, orally, and anally. One of the suspects, Vanessa Coleman, later told police that "she witnessed Christian's mouth being cleaned with a bottle of some type of cleaner," in an attempt to remove DNA evidence. Coleman also said that she had seen "clothes that were stained with blood and smelled of gas being put in the washing machine at the house." Newsom was shot three times, "his body wrapped in a blanket, set afire and dumped alongside nearby railroad tracks." He had also been anally raped.

Police Chief Sterling Owen IV said that there is no indication the crimes were racially motivated, and that the murders and assault "appears to have been a random violent act."

"There is absolutely no proof of a hate crime," said John Gill, special counsel to Knox County District Atty. Randy Nichols. "We know from our investigation that the people charged in this case were friends with white people, socialized with white people, dated white people. So not only is there no evidence of any racial animus, there's evidence to the contrary."

So Heru, why isn't this a "hate crime"? Does this prove that "American is built on racism"?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 03:08 AM
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

I hear and read about white women or children being either killed or raped or missing all the time. When we hear about missing children or persons, we never know exactly what happened to them. On rare occasions, I'll watch a crime report that'll detail the murdering detail on a victim, and it's usually related to rape and beatings. Sometimes, it's the same race and other times, it's not. It's almost as if it's a group (???) that's snuffing out people and killing/raping them, maybe ritualistic...who knows. Maybe they hunt together or hunt alike. Either way, just check your local police station or online, and see the amount of missing persons, and unsolved murders. It's terrible. And I pray this issue is broad enough to help all Americans, b/c we have a problem.

Last edited by Czarina_Czarina on Sep 14th, 2007 at 03:17 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 03:11 AM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Ass raping sounds very terrible

Speak for yourself.

pls take the race out of this

Now that you mention the Periodic Table:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 03:12 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Speak for yourself.

Now that you mention the Periodic Table:

(please log in to view the image)

If the n word was never mentioned, would you even care? I'm begining to wonder...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 03:21 AM
Adam_PoE

So Heru, why isn't this a "hate crime"? Does this prove that "American is built on racism"?

In this case, the two victims are white, and the six suspects are black.

So heru, were these suspects "produced from a bunch of other racist pricks who passed the hatred through the blood line to there off springs" too or does this statement only apply to white suspects who commit crimes against black people?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 03:44 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Spear, keep in mind that rape is very rarely a result of sexual attraction, and more often a result of the person's want to dominate and devalue another.
I could never rape someone that I wasn't first attracted to.

SEX TRAFFICING CRIMES HAPPEN WITHIN THE SAME OR OPPOSITE RACE, AND YES, THEY ARE TORTURED AND ABUSED....PLS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSpQxvtTbFU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z1X...ted&search=

AND THE FIRST LITTLE GIRL HAS A BLACK EYE, THIS HAPPENS TO WHITE FEMALES TOO, IF ANY WHITE FEMALE FINDS THIS FUNNY, SHE'S NOT THINKING OF THE MILLIONS OF WHITE FEMALES WHO GET THE SHIT BEATEN OUT OF THEM AND RAPED BY MEN OF ANY RACE.

Because of the content of this thread, I pray to dear god that this post's videos are off topic.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 04:59 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by InnerRise
I could never rape someone that I wasn't first attracted to.

Because of the content of this thread, I pray to dear god that this post's videos are off topic.

I've related to the story as "sex traffic" if it could be that broad, instead of something related to race. So, the video is about sex trafficing in America, it's not only forced prostitution, but also, beatings and torture. The only thing they didn't do was force her to have sex for money, but maybe it can still be seen as "sex traffic" or something more broader then just a "racial" issue, that polarizes this country into 2 sides, and it ignores the real issue of people being abducted and raped and tortured, and sometimes, murdered.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 05:12 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sh@t. Sex Traffic me any day of the week. As long as I don't get a ticket, I'm good.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 05:19 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sh@t. Sex Traffic me any day of the week. As long as I don't get a ticket, I'm good.

---edit

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 05:23 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

---edit
Speechless.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 05:30 AM
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speechless.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

do you know how many Asian women are put into sex trafficing against their will, and beaten and raped and money stolen? it's not a race issue...it happens in every race.

but this lady was abducted and she was tortured against her will for a week. if we have to play the race card in order to care, then carry on.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 06:11 AM