KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect M. Bison

Respect M. Bison
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Psyco Crusher and gay smile FTW.

(please log in to view the image)

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 06:23 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Best picture I've ever posted.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 06:36 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

noes! Your photoshopped face was better.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 06:36 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unrealman

if you actually face Akuma with M.Bison In SFA3 ( which isn't cannon since Akuma doesn't fight bison during SFA3) he calls Bison weak for not relying solely on his fists and relying too much on his pyscho power.

edit: in his SF2 Revival ending Akuma declared that Bison as pathetic for being allowed himself to be consumed by his own shadow ( pyscho power)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 09:08 AM
unrealman is currently offline Click here to Send unrealman a Private Message Find more posts by unrealman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

The reason Bison pwns so much

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 05:15 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 05:18 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

My best friend made a blog on blogspot.com and named it white sharingan eye or something like that.

And..what happened to your car? Btw I saw it on Google Earth.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 05:19 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

What'd my car look like?

Also it's in my garage.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 05:43 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

lulz........................just realized the band was photoshopped as well.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 08:23 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep. The guy who put it on there put it on upside down, though.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 04:44 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

Is that a picture of you?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 04:55 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is of him. Ain't it nice?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 06:27 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 06:46 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Bison's Streetfighter 2 theme:

Bison's Streetfighter 2 remixed theme:

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 02:47 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

And who can forget the boss intro from the Animated Movie?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 02:52 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

Me.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 02:52 AM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worship the city vaporizer! mad

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 03:18 PM
Joker1237

I like Bison's game design in SFII better than Alpha. For some ODD reason, Bison seem over weight in Alpha, by SFII, Bison got in shape and became the boss we loved to hate.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 07:43 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by Joker1237
I like Bison's game design in SFII better than Alpha. For some ODD reason, Bison seem over weight in Alpha, by SFII, Bison got in shape and became the boss we loved to hate.

I second that. Here's some trivia: the guys at Capcom loved the fact that Bison fought with his cape on in the anime that they gave it to him in his Alpha form.

Also, you can't do as many combos with Alpha Bison, or SNK Bison. Capcom Bison from CvSNK is perfect for performing charge combos with.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 07:50 PM
Joker1237

SFII Bison was harder to beat than Alpha Bison. Most be SFII Bison combos had more powerful moves, and combos. Bison in Alpha just hope to power up your bar, and let lose that monster of a power move. asumeing your not dead first of couse.

Thats how I beat the Comp, Wait for him to do it, than kick his butt after blocking the attack lol.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 07:54 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote