KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Cody Travers

Cody Travers
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I love Cody. His theme is the best in the entire game. His backstory is actually interesting and not cliche. And he has the best taunt in the game.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 03:35 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insects Be

Boo!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 03:06 PM
Insects Be is currently offline Click here to Send Insects Be a Private Message Find more posts by Insects Be Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Cody's SSF4 theme

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 01:59 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Played Super Street Fighter 4 for the first time the other day. I picked Cody first and never turned back.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 02:16 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

One can find a trendsetter in the most unlikely of places. Such is in the case of Mr. Travers. Sure in most Beat em Ups the good guy usually hawks the knife at the baddie and vice versa, but my namesake is the first to shank the shit out of memorable baddies like Damnd, the Andore clan and Poison, thus backing up the fact that he is a knife fighter. Rolento, Ryuji Yamazaki and Kano would follow with knife based attacks. Also from Capcom, Leon Kennedy and Jack Krauser show off their knife skills in RE4 (which is being rereleased onto the PS3), as does Claire Redfield. Jill Valentine and Sheva Alomar attempt this, but given as to they are facing against, it doesn't go well for them.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post May 10th, 2011 02:04 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MegaAlpha6

hey what happened first street fighter alpha 3 or ffsw? cause i was always under the impression it was ffsw and than alpha 3.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 06:14 AM
MegaAlpha6 is currently offline Click here to Send MegaAlpha6 a Private Message Find more posts by MegaAlpha6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Alpha 3 occured first cronologically. Afterall, in Streetwise, he is aged.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 06:59 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote