KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Genesis VS Sephiroth

Genesis VS Sephiroth
Started by: ThoraxeRMG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Csdabest
Puh. What makes you think that was his full force. He took things up a notch. And thats exactly how cloud and Sephiroth fight when but look who came out the victor....

prove that he wasnt going all out roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 10:05 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was gritting his teeth I'm sure he was going all out.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 10:06 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

and he was panting at the end....id say he would have been wasted if angeal didnt intervene erm

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 10:08 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Genesis! " LOL

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 10:09 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Originally posted by MadMel
prove that he wasnt going all out roll eyes (sarcastic)

Prove that he was. I saw worry in sephiroth eyes as he was getting frustrated.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 12:31 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SHM

Cloud vs Sephiroth. Cloud one. Its fact...And Sephiroth has to be played as he is simply toying around since he can not fight seriously to save his life. Dont beleive me? Play final fantasy and watch AC and argue with Creators. Sephiroth is a Joke.

Sephy toys around and Gen goes full force killing him cuz sephiroth got to careless. Thats how sephiroth fights. Cant change how he fights

Sephiroth toys ONLY with Cloud, because of his hate for him(he wants to make Cloud suffer, instead of just killing him).

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 03:49 PM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Cloud vs Sephiroth. Cloud one. Its fact...And Sephiroth has to be played as he is simply toying around since he can not fight seriously to save his life. Dont beleive me? Play final fantasy and watch AC and argue with Creators. Sephiroth is a Joke.

Sephy toys around and Gen goes full force killing him cuz sephiroth got to careless. Thats how sephiroth fights. Cant change how he fights

Originally posted by Remindme

Genesis is going all out on Sephiroth and Sephiroth is just messing with him. Sephiroth toys with Cloud because Sephiroth wants Cloud to suffer as much as possible. You take away Cloud's Omnislash and there is no way Cloud could have beaten Sephiroth in FF7 or Advent Children.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 05:17 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Like I said...Sephiroth couldnt get serious in a fight to save his life. This has happened twice already. There is no reason Gen can't pull it off. And in the game Gen pulls of way more sicker attacks he did in the clip so obviously if he didnt use his full arsenal he didnt go all out. Sephiroth is flawed till he really goes all out because there no point being the strongest if your character and the way he fights over and over again is only toying around half assing.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 06:57 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, where is this video from anyway?

I'd think it's Pre-Nibel Sephiroth which makes the inclusion of One-Winged Angel even dumber.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 07:09 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Like I said...Sephiroth couldnt get serious in a fight to save his life. This has happened twice already. There is no reason Gen can't pull it off. And in the game Gen pulls of way more sicker attacks he did in the clip so obviously if he didnt use his full arsenal he didnt go all out. Sephiroth is flawed till he really goes all out because there no point being the strongest if your character and the way he fights over and over again is only toying around half assing.

Expect Sephiroth was playing around with a completely serious Genesis and the moment Anglea (or whatever his name is) was in trouble Sephiroth defeated Genesis in a split second. That was Sephiroth no longer toying around. Genesis didn't even stand a chance.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 07:23 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SHM

Sephiroth only toys with Cloud. Show me a moment in all the FFVII Compilation where he toys with someone else.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 08:25 PM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Says who?^^^Who toyed around with zack but zack just didnt know how to people playful. Toyed around with Genesis. All we know is the fight was interupted. If angela didnt interupt who knows how the fight would have went. The energy attack could have connected. Just because someone is the strongest doesnt mean they cant get beaten. If that was the case then games would not have a poinjt in fighting someone stronger. Strength doesnt really determine the outcome. Will power. If tenstrong doeswnt have the will to actualy win the fight they are going to loose. Sephiroth twice...in life and death situations have proven he doesnt really show the will to win. Yeah he plays with cloud. He did it the first time and got killed. He didnt prove smart enough the second time to acert himself and let it happen again. Yall are completely changing how sephiroth is known to fight. He has never went all out. And When he toys around he gives the enemy more than enoigh time and oppurtunies to kill him while letting the person live and survive. And as you all know only one successful oppurtunie to kill is needed to fight. The flaw with sephiroth character is that he always toys around which is his downfall.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 09:00 PM
SHM

Says who?^^^Who toyed around with zack but zack just didnt know how to people playful. Toyed around with Genesis. All we know is the fight was interupted. If angela didnt interupt who knows how the fight would have went. The energy attack could have connected. Just because someone is the strongest doesnt mean they cant get beaten. If that was the case then games would not have a poinjt in fighting someone stronger. Strength doesnt really determine the outcome. Will power. If tenstrong doeswnt have the will to actualy win the fight they are going to loose. Sephiroth twice...in life and death situations have proven he doesnt really show the will to win. Yeah he plays with cloud. He did it the first time and got killed. He didnt prove smart enough the second time to acert himself and let it happen again. Yall are completely changing how sephiroth is known to fight. He has never went all out. And When he toys around he gives the enemy more than enoigh time and oppurtunies to kill him while letting the person live and survive. And as you all know only one successful oppurtunie to kill is needed to fight. The flaw with sephiroth character is that he always toys around which is his downfall.

Is pretty obvious in CC that he didn't play with Zack, and this is why Zack lost. He didn't play with Genesis, and this is why he was cutting the fuc*ing Junon Cannon in many pieces, with a serious expression in his face, and with OWA playing.

Sephiroth hate Cloud so much that he want to make him suffer. This why he appeared in AC... To fight Cloud. Sephiroth's hate for Cloud is his kryptonite. But Genesis is not Cloud.

It was never stated in any official source that Sephiroth likes to play with everyone. And CC proves that your statement is wrong.

Last edited by SHM on Oct 1st, 2007 at 09:34 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 09:30 PM
Csdabest

Puh He was playing Zack. if he wasnt Zack would be dead. If sephiroth really is as strong as everyone would claim. Then Zack would not even had traded blows with sephiroth and the fight would have been over with seconds. but no Zack put up a fight with Sephy just like Genesis and Cloud did. Sephiroth didnt do anything spectacular or extreme in that fight than he did with Cloud or Genesis. When sephiroth fought Genesis he was abit more tense then that fight. Sephiroth was going easy on Genesis playing around because that fight wasnt a real fight it was just a spar. But when Gen took it up he took it up but was all in good manner and he wasnt trying to kill gensis hence furthing the fact that sephiroth was just messing around. As always

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 10:04 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Who, you must either (A) really have Sephiroth or (B) really love Genesis. Face it when Sephiroth did become serious in his fight against Genesis he injured him so quickly that the fight was over. Sephiroth was toying with Genesis and Genesis was going all out. Genesis's little attack didn't kill Anglae and all those little flare attacks didn't even harm Genesis.

Let's look at the end, when Anglae was in trouble Sephiroth easily WTFpwned Genesis.

Sephiroth > Genesis

Sephiroth wins this is no contest.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 10:15 PM
Hannibal-Lector

Sephiroth starts the fight just toying in the video, after Genesis enhances his sword Sephiroth does a parry and exserts effort. At that point (i could be wrong) but i think he calls Genesis a bast ard and then starts putting effort (as it is shown his next attack knocks Genesis back 30-50 feet)

Sephiroth gives a light slash to Genesis arm at the end to save Angeal..... Angeal's intervention was more of a danger to himself than SEphiroth or Genesis

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 10:47 PM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Yeah but he injuredGenesis after angeal intviened. Genesis was blocking each of sephy attack and launching attacks of his own. The reason Angeal steped in was not save Genesis or sephiroth it was he wantedit to stop because the spar was getting out of hand and to serious.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 11:38 PM
Csdabest

Oh for the record. I dont hate Sephiroth or love Genesis. I just beleive Sephiroth is too much of a flawed character to be overpowered the way people say he is. He was strong crazy strong but never showed it and show him getting beat twice by the same guy. Then after the crazy footage we saw of Omega vs Chaos the creators say oh and Sephiroth is the strongest in the FFVII universe without having him showing any feats. To Really back it up. Because if you go with the source of the data sephiroth is not the strongest its really chaos and omega seeing the level they fought at. But because of a statement without released evidence Sephiroth is instantly the strongest with him dying and not showing any proof of it even after the new powerful characters come out. I completely lost respect for sephiroths character and see him as flawed. They still have a chance to redeem him in Final Fantasy VII Endless Crisis but it will be corny as hell most likely if they do bring him back as he pretty much died twice already seeing him getting washed back into the life stream

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 11:51 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Yeah but he injuredGenesis after angeal intviened. Genesis was blocking each of sephy attack and launching attacks of his own. The reason Angeal steped in was not save Genesis or sephiroth it was he wantedit to stop because the spar was getting out of hand and to serious.

If you haven't noticed Genesis was struggling just to stay on the defense. Cloud was basically on defense throughout their fight in AC.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 12:08 AM
Csdabest

Cloud did alot better then genesis though. Sephiroth though making him suffer was actualy trying to kill Cloud though. Sephiroth was in a heat spar with Genesis.

But my point still stands...I just like arguing though.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 12:12 AM