KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Genesis VS Sephiroth

Genesis VS Sephiroth
Started by: ThoraxeRMG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Csdabest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_gear
Absorb Jenova's head and transform into a divine being that has an attack that destroys solar systems? I don't know. stick out tongue

You know for some reason i was under the speculation he might have flushed it down the toilet or used it as a foundation for a bubble gum shrine for someone he admired

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:12 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Terryc250
^ no if you watch closely, you can see it flies over his shoulder when u speed up it goes right over and you can see it on the ground its no where near his shoulder
Um, it goes past his shoulder, flipping and hitting it in the process and then falls to the ground. Nothing else could've hit him.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:12 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Um, it goes past his shoulder, flipping and hitting it in the process and then falls to the ground. Nothing else could've hit him.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:14 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Sephiroth could've

How can it land way over there if it hit his shoulder, it goes right over if it hit something it wouldnt fly that far, and after he gets hit the camera is on Sephiroth's hand with sword

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:17 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

lets see...we can clearly see the sword hit him...you can even freeze-frame it roll eyes (sarcastic)
it could have easily flown that far, all it did was cut him erm

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:20 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

The video pretty much explains how it could've hit him and went that far. I don't feel like mentioning the details, and I think it'd be pretty wierd if Sephiroth just decided to stab Genesis the instant Angeal's sword broke even though during that instant Sephiroth was still in a deadlock with Angeal. Anway, why the fvck are we arguing over this? Seriously? stfu and I mean all of us.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:21 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

So who should we pit aginst eachother. Maybe a handicap match...Cloud Genesis and Zack vs Sephy

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:24 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah...team would still get pwned though. Sephiroth would still win if Chaos, Weiss and Omega joined the group. Sephiroth = One Above All in the VII verse.

Ok, that wasn't too accurate but meh. XD

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:25 AM
Terryc250

^ ok thisll be the last comment on that stupid thing, No it wasnt because after genesis gets down on one knee, it shows Sephiroth clearly has his sword out in hand, so he mustve done somethin throughout that whole process.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:26 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Anway, why the fvck are we arguing over this? Seriously? stfu and I mean all of us.

laughing out loud
heres the pick
(please log in to view the image)
the milisecond after this hits, hes clutching the shoulder in pain

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:26 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

We don't see Sephiroth's sword doing anything, and why do you think the camera zoomed in on the broken piece the instant before he got hit? the point even turns and hits him on the shoulder. Sephiroth was too busy thinking about what Angeal just did.

Edit: LOL I guess this is fun right seeing as we have nothing else to do. XD

Oh wait, exams tomorrow.

Peace.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:28 AM
Terryc250

^actually you see it KEEP GOING lol im sure Genesis isnt that much of a wuss that a lil graze would make him scream like that or isnt that much of an idiot

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:29 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alright, this should stop at this point. We don't know for sure, I guess. It happened all too quickly and we have our own assumptions on what actually happened. Case closed. XD

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:31 AM
MadMel
Heh

also, why the hell would sephiroth suddenly jump at him...they are friends and it was clear angeal was trying to stop them erm

ill stop now erm

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:32 AM
Csdabest

That injury was alot more serious than you think. He was practically dying from it

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:45 AM
SHM

Originally posted by Csdabest
ok now that your said Pre-nibel and post nibel. Now im Interested what the hell Sephiroth due to get stronger in that duration

He gained the knowledge of the Lifestream, took controll of Jenova's body, and absorbed Lifestream for 5 years without stoping.

After he was defeated, created Geostigma and corrupted the majority of the Lifestream, gaining control of great part of the planet.

Ah, and Genesis Avatar would OWN Pre-Nibel Sephiroth.

Last edited by SHM on Oct 2nd, 2007 at 04:03 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:00 AM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

So its more of a dictation of versions of the characters we use.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:09 AM
Mazy

Okay, this forum is like what, 5 years old? I still wanted to write something because some of the comments annoyed me for example: (Sephiroth slashed Genesis at the end of their fight) when it was actually the sword of Genesis that snapped Angeal's sword which in return cut Genesis's shoulder. It wasn't even Sephiroth who hurt Genesis!
Man, I had to say this. I feel embarrassed this is 5 years late lol but oh well.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2012 07:55 PM
Mazy is currently offline Click here to Send Mazy a Private Message Find more posts by Mazy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote