KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by I am who I am
Wow Snafu? When you make respect threads, you go all out. Why browse the net when you can just come to the respect section. Good Job, seriously.

Thanks for the praise. Most of the RE-related stuff I picked up for the respect threads came from the RE Wiki site.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 03:48 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Nemesis X
The RE forums must be flaring up. I don't think the fans enjoyed seeing Albert getting owned by two Rocket Launchers.

There's a good explanation for that. During that boss fight with him, you notice that weak spot on his chest right? Well maybe that's where the rockets hit him.

Umm no, you can clearly see where the rockets hit, and that's being his head, besides the guys lost his arms and his legs (and now his head) how and why would you bring him back.

Fawful and Ocelot died these past 2 years 2 recurring and quite popular villains! Wesker has served his point he deserves to be remembered as a badass, but don't expect to see him again.

So thats three awesome villains gone since 08/09.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 11:10 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
So thats three awesome villains gone since 08/09.

I wonder who'll be next.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 10:38 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The rockets actually just missed his head if you pay attention.

Also, Wesker was cool as hell in RE5, what with his Matrix maneuvers and stuffz.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 01:14 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Really? I'll have to take a closer look at that part again then.

And yeah, indeed so. smile I've also recently just become a lot more fond of how you get to use those Matrix maneuvers (or one of them anyway) with him in Mercenaries mode, even if it drains a little health each time you use it. I guess that effect was just added to discourage the idea of people abusing it. erm

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Apr 4th, 2009 at 03:40 AM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 03:37 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Yeah, in fact, they flew right by, and blew up in the lava.

Which is even worse. no expression

Have not played with him on Mercenaries yet, to do so would involve beating the Red Executioner, and since my partner sucks ass when it comes to fighting a regular Executioner, it does not seem likely.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 07:47 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Ouch. sick That's just for Wesker in the S.T.A.R.S. outfit, though. You can still get Midnight Wesker at least by getting an A on The Mines. Safari Chris is recommended for that so you can use those 2 Rocket Launchers on the Reapers/regenerative bugs.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 08:49 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I see. Hm.

Still though, my partner sucked, the normal Executioner routinely makes him his b!tch.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 09:05 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Greatest game villain of all time.

There are many ways he could return. He's not definitely dead.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 09:33 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
I see. Hm.

Still though, my partner sucked, the normal Executioner routinely makes him his b!tch.

haha I know what ya mean. I've run into players like that, and it's a real pain, especially if they get raped by an Executioner or one of the strong guys on the other levels when you're in the middle of going after the time bonuses/on your way back from getting them, and so you can't possibly get there in time to save them, unless you can control Wesker's super speed properly.

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Greatest game villain of all time.

I honestly don't know what to think constitutes as the 'greatest' villain of all time anymore (whether it be comic-wise, game-wise, or whatever, as there's just so many great villains IMO), but Wesker is definitely up there with the top ones. thumb up

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
There are many ways he could return. He's not definitely dead.

-AC

True, but it just sounds like wishful thinking/grasping at straws if you ask me. erm Hope I'm wrong about that, though. It would be great to have him back again.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 10:42 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
haha I know what ya mean. I've run into players like that, and it's a real pain, especially if they get raped by an Executioner or one of the strong guys on the other levels when you're in the middle of going after the time bonuses/on your way back from getting them, and so you can't possibly get there in time to save them, unless you can control Wesker's super speed properly.
He's also the only one I play it with lol. What makes it most sad is it is him who owns the game.

As for Wesker being the greatest villain, while he is indeed a very good villain, not the best IMO.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 10:56 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

He is one of the best villains in fiction, and it's just amazingly fun to play as him in Merc's as both Midnight and STARS, I actually watched the ending again and yeah it does seem like the missiles miss him, also you never see a shot of the lava after it's subdued more then possible he'll return, badder then ever, after all he is "the one"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 11:30 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Why do peeps think this guy aint dead? Even if the missiles missed, which I don't think they did, he still feel into lava.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 07:19 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King-Fingolfin
Restricted

Account Restricted

And said lava only pained him. It wasn't like he was dissolving or anything.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 09:03 PM
King-Fingolfin is currently offline Click here to Send King-Fingolfin a Private Message Find more posts by King-Fingolfin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

If Albert came back, the fans would either go "WTF" or "Hooray!"

Villains usually make a bad cheesy return so if this guy does come back, Capcom better make an awesome returning of him.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 02:00 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

I don't think Wesker can survive a lava bath.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 03:24 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

He did heal his face during an explosion so I imagine he has some sort od healing/regenerative factor, how he'll get his arms back, well that's another matter...

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 09:53 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
He is one of the best villains in fiction, and it's just amazingly fun to play as him in Merc's as both Midnight and STARS, I actually watched the ending again and yeah it does seem like the missiles miss him, also you never see a shot of the lava after it's subdued more then possible he'll return, badder then ever, after all he is "the one"

laughing out loud True that. thumb up

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 01:13 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by King-Fingolfin

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 08:24 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I couldn't trust my eyes on Weskers "death" so I went to CAPCOMunity there's a Wesker thread on there and it's got a big is he or isn't he dead debate going on...one of the mods posted this...

(please log in to view the image)

Think what you will...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 12:24 AM