KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Venom Or Carnage

Who's Better
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Venom 38 58.46%
Carnage 15 23.08%
Scream 2 3.08%
Agony 0 0%
Lasher 0 0%
Toxin 9 13.85%
Phage 0 0%
Riot 0 0%
Hybrid 0 0%
She-Venom 1 1.54%
Total: 65 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Venom Or Carnage
Started by: Darkhalen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight of course hehehe

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 09:33 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

no expression

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 09:34 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

Don't worry about him, Venomous Yoshi.

Darkhalen has problems that should be dealt with as soon as possible.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 06:06 AM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

what do you mean by that

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 09:53 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ozone
Don't worry about him, Venomous Yoshi.

Darkhalen has problems that should be dealt with as soon as possible.

What problems Tell me Do you want me banned is that it what have I done to you you keep insulting me I'm not being serious, First your fine with me the next you start saying i Have no Intelligence and that I have Problem's I'm just trying to make this forum more fun since there is nothing to talk about Steve and Kentai do this as well, Where you a friend of MG and because he got banned you blame me if that's the case he deserved it.

No Intelligence hmph

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 11:39 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Back to topic

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 11:45 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Darkhalen, I think Ozone was kidding.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 01:08 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
Darkhalen, I think Ozone was kidding.

I was. wink

Like always, Venomous Yoshi, you're very wise.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 01:57 PM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

thumb up

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 05:20 PM
harri
I may be a geek

Originally posted by Ultimate Chaos
heh. you are nothing compared to me. i am the guardian of time and space. a single snap of my fingers, and you would have never existed. and my black magic can destroy a thousand lives with but a word.
Get a life and it's off topic my god!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 08:00 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
What problems Tell me Do you want me banned is that it what have I done to you you keep insulting me I'm not being serious, First your fine with me the next you start saying i Have no Intelligence and that I have Problem's I'm just trying to make this forum more fun since there is nothing to talk about Steve and Kentai do this as well, Where you a friend of MG and because he got banned you blame me if that's the case he deserved it.

No Intelligence hmph

Wow...

Originally posted by harri
Get a life and it's off topic my god!

You should have been here earlier when he was more active.

Anyway, it's obvious that Venom is more popular than Carnage.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 08:04 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

So much more.

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Wow...

I remember going off the deep end about that, it was funny.

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Mar 2nd, 2008 at 08:32 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 08:29 PM
harri
I may be a geek

Wow...

You should have been here earlier when he was more active.

Anyway, it's obvious that Venom is more popular than Carnage.
lol was he really active. I was here earlier but i haven't been on. And finally someone has sence to say that venom is more popular than Carnage. O and he is alot strogner.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 08:35 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

lol was he really active. I was here earlier but i haven't been on. And finally someone has sence to say that venom is more popular than Carnage. O and he is alot strogner.

Well the 12 year old got banned for a year.

And Venom Owns Carnage, he can't win against Venom.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 08:38 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah, he was active. Believe it or not, all of the randomness from UC and Neo from the first couple of pages of this thread was spread throughout the Spiderman forum. Seriously, that stuff occured in almost all the threads. laughing out loud

Anway, it's a fact that Venom is more popular than Carnage. At first, Carnage was stronger than Venom. As time passed, Venom was able to overpower Carnage most of the time.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 08:42 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Yeah, he was active. Believe it or not, all of the randomness from UC and Neo from the first couple of pages of this thread was spread throughout the Spiderman forum. Seriously, that stuff occured in almost all the threads. laughing out loud

Anway, it's a fact that Venom is more popular than Carnage. At first, Carnage was stronger than Venom. As time passed, Venom was able to overpower Carnage most of the time.

Yeah thats true...back in the beginning...anyway as Yoshi said, Venom has always been better.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 08:45 PM
harri
I may be a geek

Lol u guys arne't bad lol

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 08:57 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Venom(Brock, early issues) is the best Symbiote in Marvel history. None of the others compare.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 10:10 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Do you know of the others?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 10:15 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Do you know of the others?

-Venom
-Carnage
-She Venom
-Toxin
-Scream
-Hybrid
-Krobaa
-Phage
-Agony
-Lasher
-Riot

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 10:38 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote