KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Man Cures Himself of HIV

Man Cures Himself of HIV
Started by: SpearofDestiny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LatinoStallion
Perfection

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Urizen needs to feel popular or else he'll get AIDS.

You are probably thee worst representative of Christianity this site has seen short of Marcello thumb down

And yes, Alliance, I agree with you. Technically you can beat the virus, but it has to be more than just "luck", at least in case with Andrew Stimpson.

There are many theories concerning Andrew Stimpson's case, as well as the prostitutes from Kenya.

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Why was this merged? It was two different topics

It's the same topic, I came up with it first thumb down

Go back to the OTF

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 08:57 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Urizen needs to feel popular or else he'll get AIDS.

Being "popular" is how you get AIDS.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 12:26 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
You are probably thee worst representative of Christianity this site has seen short of Marcello thumb down

And yes, Alliance, I agree with you. Technically you can beat the virus, but it has to be more than just "luck", at least in case with Andrew Stimpson.

There are many theories concerning Andrew Stimpson's case, as well as the prostitutes from Kenya.

It's the same topic, I came up with it first thumb down

Go back to the OTF

You fail, because... Man curing himself of Aids, and Scientist figuring out how to Neutralize it.. Different topics.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 12:50 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

science tells us that it is impossible for the bodies immune system to overcome any strand of the HIV virus. Science does change because their is no such thing as fact though so its possible, but is more likely a myth with an explanation

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 05:37 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Science tells you nothing. wtf is "science"

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 05:38 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
science tells us that it is impossible for the bodies immune system to overcome any strand of the HIV virus. Science does change because their is no such thing as fact though so its possible, but is more likely a myth with an explanation

"There are no facts"... Is that a fact?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 05:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Robtard
"There are no facts"... Is that a fact?

it's more of an idea stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 05:48 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SpearofDestiny

Oh, shut up, you bloody twit. Contrary to popular belief, Christians are humans, and humans have senses of humor in addition to the ability to feel annoyed at your bullshit.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 08:48 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chithappens

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

laughing

My YouTube Channel

Random Thoughts Blog *Actually being updated now*

Poetry Blog

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 08:48 PM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

He's probably a bug-chaser for the attention-whoring he can do.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 08:50 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, just to clear it up, you think him having a boyfriend with HIV makes him a bug chaser?

Also, do you think there are really people out there who are seeking out AIDs? Or are you just calling them bug-chasers because they have sex with people to whom they are not married?

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 08:55 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Devil King
So, just to clear it up, you think him having a boyfriend with HIV makes him a bug chaser?

Also, do you think there are really people out there who are seeking out AIDs? Or are you just calling them bug-chasers because they have sex with people to whom they are not married?

1. He has a boyfriend with HIV?
2. Yes, I do believe that they exist, which is why the term "bug-chaser" exists.
3. No, bug-chasing doesn't necessarily equate to promiscuity. (At least, as far as I know.)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 10:10 PM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, Stimpson wanted AIDs. Is that what you're saying?

People with AIDs don't deserve to be loved?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 10:14 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, Stimpson wanted AIDs. Is that what you're saying?

People with AIDs don't deserve to be loved?

I thought we were talking about Urizen, and your conclusion that I believe that "Stimpson wanted AIDS" is a straw man. Then your question about people with AIDS not deserving to be loved is an exponential increase in an attempt at a straw man.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 10:27 PM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not a straw man if I'm asking you a question about why you called him a "bug-chaser".

You brought that term into the discussion. Now, I'm just asking you to clearify. There are far too many question marks in my posts for it to be considered a strawman.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 10:37 PM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

The words of Zeal are quite worthless...don't stress over it Devil King smile

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 11:00 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not a straw man if I'm asking you a question about why you called him a "bug-chaser".

You brought that term into the discussion. Now, I'm just asking you to clearify. There are far too many question marks in my posts for it to be considered a strawman.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 11:04 PM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Zeal is a Christian who thinks Homosexuality is wrong. He feels AIDS is a suitable consequence for one who routinely "practices homosexuality".

Atleast that is how it seems. I can't imagine how he wouldn't feel that way, when he can refer to a Gay man as a "bug chaser".

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 11:19 PM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

He isn't calling gay men bug chasers.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 11:22 PM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

He first referred to Andrew Stimpson as a "bug chaser" since he chose to have unprotected anal sex with his HIV positive boyfreind, after his initial diagnosis of being HIV positive himself. He saw no point in using protection.

Then I think Zeal referred to me as one, for the number of hook ups I have had.

I don't know or care, I just don't thnk his opinion is worth regarding

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 11:33 PM