KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sephiroth vs. Jedah Dohma

Sephiroth vs. Jedah Dohma
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have you seen Chronicles of Riddick? In the part where the Necro guy is taking Riddick's soul he is managing to pull it out then Riddick forces it back in. Earlier in the movie he effortlessly ripped out somebody's soul. How do you know Kain has his BO1 Spells? Thanks to Raziel Kain lost lot's of his powers in BO2 beginning.

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 06:33 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

ive seen the chronicles but we dont know its the same in LOK so theres no point in assuming "shrug"

thansk to Raziel? Raziel is not in BO 2, also where does it say he loses his spells, it says he is weak and loses memories, which is prob a good reason why he cannot cast them in BO 2, but he regains these memories throughout the games, the Sarafan lord took a lot of power from him, including his reaver doesnt he but i dont remember anything about the BO 1 spells being mensioned

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 06:41 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because of what Raziel did in Soul Reaver 2, BO2 happened. In the beginning of the game I forget who says Kain lost all his powers except one which was his mist form.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 06:58 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

he just forgot his powers, and in SR 2, SR 2 made the events of BO 2 possible.....it made it happen because of some time mumbo jumbo but that does not mean kain loses anything

he forgets his powers but remembers things by the end, you can see many variatiosn of other powers during the game, for example blood gout you can see in Defiance when kain drinks blood from range

and mist is kept also, i dont remember anyone saying he lost all his spells thats for sure hmm

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 07:01 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

I did say he kept mist.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 07:08 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

in-game kain still has mist but nothing i can rememebr actually says he loses all his spells canonically, he loses a lot of power, ofc he does, we see he does in the form of the reaver, his prized sword and his army of vampires
in BO 2 he has dark gifts

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 07:15 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know what they should make. A game where you start off with Kain and you recruit vampires and you slowly make an army to (re)conquer all of Nosgoth. That would be the most funnest thing ever.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 07:17 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i agree, would be awsome, you can start of as a young kain perhaps, recruiting vampires, evolving with the dark gifts, there could be loads of diffrent ones and your vampire soldiers could get them, it would be cool

i mean the space between Kain defeatinf sarafan lord and kain becoming ruler of Nosgoth is left open for another game, we know he defeats all oposition and becomes ruler of Nosgoth but there are still some vampire hunters and humans left

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 07:23 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

That would be SHWEET! Leads from BO2 ending all the way up to the founding of the empire and ressurection of Raziel. But there would have to be a foe powerful enough to challange Kain, any ideas about a single foe.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 07:32 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm i dont know, hmmm

considering there are so many time happenings in LOK, there could be someone from BO 1, like the Nemesis and his armies or something coming back, and the Nemesis could of found a way to get back at kain from beyond the grave after kain destroys him or something, or Nemesis is told by EG in the past about the time streaming chambers and Nemesis goes back in time with his armies or something to attack Nosgoth

btw, Nemesis is king willium the just if i remember turned evil, i dont know why he did, i cant remember but he is from BO 1 and quite an adversary, maybe to make it even more interesting, the Nemesis and his soldiers could be using what they find of old Seraphan (Hylden) technology

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 07:37 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't Kain go back in time and try and do something to him in Defiance?
Perhaps a vampire hunter league that look like Van hellsing. With new technology like modern pistols and holy swords. Just as long as it's not the Hylden since they kinda got old.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 07:40 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Furion
Didn't Kain go back in time and try and do something to him in Defiance?
Perhaps a vampire hunter league that look like Van hellsing. With new technology like modern pistols and holy swords. Just as long as it's not the Hylden since they kinda got old.

no i dont think he does, in Blood omen 1 is the only time Kain goes back to fight the Nemesis and he wins ofc, but williams blade gets broken and kain wins

maybe, that would be interestng, and i think if i remember correctly there are flamethrowers in Soul reaver 1, although maybe not modern pistols, unless its to do with time powers but modern pistols would look odd, maybe the gunpowder pistols and holy swords yes

i agree Hylden would get boring

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 07:45 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like there is a land across from where Kain conquers and Vampire Hunters succeeded in wiping out vampires over there. They would bring new technology and would try and destroy Kain's empire which he is in the middle of building. They would have pistols that look like Vincent Valentine's pistol. OOOOH Perhaps Kain can engage in.......NAVAL BATTLES

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 07:52 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Think it should be called something like Legacy of Kain: Legends or something like that.
OOOOOOOOOH Kain can bite someone in the neck and make them a vampire. a normal townsperson would be like a weak vamp but a knight would make a good vamp. Sarafan better not be in there either cause THEY'RE REALLY OLD!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 08:04 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

kain can make vampires out of souls like his sons, much like he made Raziel, straight out of dead bodies, sort of the same way he was made

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 08:35 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

but what if he gains that ability at the end of the game and uses it on the Sarafan priests.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 08:38 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont know what ability, he does it not long after Blood omen 2 if i remember correctley so technically hed be able to create vamps out of souls and bring an army together, although with his sons he used his own soul, hmm i wonder what would happen if he used his own soul after its purifed at the end of defiance

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 08:40 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah like he gains an ability to make vampires with his own soul.
Probably an uber being that would pwn Glyph Knights and make them do that gay scream of theirs.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 08:45 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh i think even his corrupted soul vamps like Rahab and Turel or Raziel would rip apart a Glyph night, i think they would be uber if purifed adn they didnt Devolve

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 08:47 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

seriously theres something wrong with those knights and how they scream.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 08:50 PM