KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Sparrabeth_Seas: The Sparrabeth Awards

Sparrabeth_Seas: The Sparrabeth Awards
Started by: savvysparrowluv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Sweet, thanks.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2008 03:26 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

oh I didn't realize the comments were all screened! LOL.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2008 03:33 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Well Kate I'd love to nominate your fic, I was actually going to nominate your "Legends of the Pirate King" under the incomplete fic...just because I love what u have so far and I havent really read ur other story! But I'll get right on it chief!!

Savvy when does the nomination round end?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2008 06:43 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

It ends March 30th I believe - about two weeks wink

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2008 01:13 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Hey - I'm thinking about nominating my fic "Living in the Memories" in the awards, would someone be interested in seconding me please? smile

Link if you want to read: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3870255/1/

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 03:25 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I'll second ya mate! just tell me what I have to do.. wink

*reads story*

I've already read this! just forgot what the title was... aww, that story is just too cute to get old! stick out tongue

again, brit, just tell me what i need to do! wink

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 04:22 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Awwww, thanks Jaeh. Actually, Kate was a complete doll and nominated it for me so it doesn't need to be seconded now - thanks again both of you! *hugs*

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 02:11 PM
katelovespirate

I can't believe I'd never read that fic before, Savvy. I LOVED IT> It was sooooo adorable.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 02:17 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 03:06 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Hey all! Just a reminder that today is the *last day* to submit nominations for the awards!! Voting should open in a couple of days big grin

Willo, does it need to be seconded? A fic only needs to be seconded if the author who wrote the fic is the one nominating it.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 04:52 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Oh! Then never mind, I guess.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 01:59 AM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

VOTING IS NOW OPEN!!! big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 02:00 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Is there a link?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 02:03 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Never mind, I found it!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 02:41 AM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Okay, probably the wrong spot--and certainly parts of this are pretty right out there, not disney, by the by--however, with that disclaimer comes this urging. Please go read Near Wild Heaven--there's just the beginning up one chapter, but hoooooobaby, what a chapter and you are so going to go--I can't believe he did not kill her on the spot--now to my thinking there's little that would put Jack so out of his mind with rage that he would harm Elisabeth, but goddess love her she hits all three in precious little time. Purt near drop kicks him through the goalposts of life, as it were!! Brings up his Daddy as a "date"--oh my goodness!!

http://fried-flamingo.livejournal.c...=668269#t668269

I've been reading away this evening--now I find I can go vote on the diff categories of the awards oh, boy--but piratistas, I come here only to say...give this reading a whirl--my attention was had and had hard on the wind. Oh, my!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 03:44 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Savvy, can we campaign, because "Mr. Sparrow" under the Most Creative Fic category is astoundingly creative. I have never read another one like it and the characterization is so good. If you have a psychological bone in your body, you'll love this fic, and it is hot, hot, HOT, let me tell you.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:58 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

*nudge*

Just a little voting reminder! big grinbig grin

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 03:21 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Savvy, you might want to advertise your contest on youtube. If you make videos or are friends with people who do, they can come up with some video that advertises it. I come across contest ads all the time, and people who like watching videos usually like reading fan fiction, so that could be a good thing for you. If you need me to vote a whole bunch of times, just say the word!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 07:50 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Ooh, thats a really good idea willo! I just might do that! Thanks smile

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 09:54 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 03:36 PM