KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Two Towers Soundtrack

Two Towers Soundtrack
Started by: Mujaffa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

indeed. I think all of the themes from FotR are also in some version on the TTT soundtrack, less of them of course but they pop up now and then.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2003 08:23 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

yea tho imo FotR had a better soundtrack then TTT

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2003 09:17 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

i wholeheartedly disagree.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2003 09:28 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arien

#6 is the best on the TTT soundtrack.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2003 06:27 PM
Arien is currently offline Click here to Send Arien a Private Message Find more posts by Arien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dejio

Sheeshsad ...better get myself a copy of TTT Soundtrack. I envy you guys.
So, which do you think is better FOTR or TTT Soundtrack? Haven't got my TTT S yet but I bet it's better. Especially the whole Rohan theme (violin). big grin

Old Post Jan 20th, 2003 01:03 AM
Dejio is currently offline Click here to Send Dejio a Private Message Find more posts by Dejio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

The soundtrack was decent, but that last song...Gollum's theme I think...was creeping me out.....and to make matters worse...I got the one with Gollum on the cover

Old Post Jan 20th, 2003 04:26 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dejio

Is that the Bjork-like thing? I happen to like Bjorks style of singing. Although it isn't Bjork, I kinda liked it just the same.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2003 05:58 AM
Dejio is currently offline Click here to Send Dejio a Private Message Find more posts by Dejio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

gollums song is good.
the TTT soundtrack is a good deal better IMO

Old Post Jan 20th, 2003 10:46 AM
Dexx
wingless

ha!..so i'm not the only one comparring that one with bjork. bweah!
it's a good soundtrack overall, though i like the first one a lil' better.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2003 08:52 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

second's the best...can't wait untilll the third one...giggles..

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Jan 20th, 2003 09:21 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark_Queen
Mistress of Evil

hehe,ive only got the fellowship souindtrack(which ive had for ages ).and even when i listen to it now,i still don't get sick of it!!!smile

I liked the rohan theme,but in the movie they played a lot of fellowship music....hmmmm
so is it seriously worth getting???should i spend 30 dollars on it now,or wait??????? And at the end of the movie, was that really sad song Gollum's theme??? it didn't grab me as much as the Enya song...

DQ

ps.i can't wait until the third one either-that should be interesting!!!!!!lol

mmmm..precious..we wants it!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2003 05:31 AM
Dark_Queen is currently offline Click here to Send Dark_Queen a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_Queen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

yeah, get it.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2003 03:27 PM
Dejio

Enya rules!! rolling on floor laughing
Her type of music perfectly fits Middle-earth.
Not to mention her type of fashion. big grin

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2003 03:19 AM
PeekaReet
crazy little elf person

hmmm....i hated the gollum song when i first heard it...it grows on you though...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2003 07:59 PM
PeekaReet is currently offline Click here to Send PeekaReet a Private Message Find more posts by PeekaReet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enyafreak

Smile i whole heartedly agree

I have loved enya for years and it was she who first attracted me to the movies. i had not read the books and werent interested in the films one bit. then i found out enya was singing the title track. i bought the soundtrack loved it and went to see the film. it is now probably my favourite film. i liked two towers but preferred feloowship. i have a feeling that ROTK is just gonna blow both films out of the water! usually in a trilogy, the first film is great, the second is good but not as good as the first and the third is awsome, better than both films put together! anyone else an enya fan????

Old Post Mar 17th, 2003 09:50 AM
enyafreak is currently offline Click here to Send enyafreak a Private Message Find more posts by enyafreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enyafreak

p.s

p.s does anybody know were i can get the piece of music from the two towers trailer? i know that the original track is from requium for a dream but i wanted to get the reworked version that is on the trailer. any ideas?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2003 09:52 AM
enyafreak is currently offline Click here to Send enyafreak a Private Message Find more posts by enyafreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

hm. dunno bout that. it's cool yeah

Old Post Mar 17th, 2003 10:27 AM
Member.

ill wait till the price goes downstick out tongue

Old Post Mar 18th, 2003 01:33 AM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

hello, i love both soundtracks, but i think the two towers is better. i do agree though that rotk sndtrack will blow them all away (as well as the movie). the music for the two towers trailer i found on kazaa, but your right it is a remix version.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2003 04:30 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

Re: p.s

quote:
Originally posted by enyafreak
p.s does anybody know were i can get the piece of music from the two towers trailer? i know that the original track is from requium for a dream but i wanted to get the reworked version that is on the trailer. any ideas?

i have it ...i think..somewhere in my computer rusty inners

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Mar 18th, 2003 09:04 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote