KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » DMC: 1920s style

DMC: 1920s style
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Love it, Kate! Apocalyptic fun...Gibbs with the gift of gab!

(In the midst of the brawl, Jack and Gibbs escape. Liz runs to Norrington's side and they are soon cornered.)

Norrington: All right! Who wants it! (Liz takes a bottle and brings it down on his head.)

Liz: (covering) Uh...boy was that fun!

(They toss Norrington out into the street. Liz drags him back to the curb before a cab hits him.)

Liz: Aw, James. You went from bluenose to bimbo way too soon.

(She helps him up. Neither one sees that Mercer has followed them.)

CUT TO...the Black Pearl.

Gibbs: We got the new recruits in the cars to follow us.

Liz: (calling to him) Jack Sparrow!

Jack: (to Gibbs) Ah, one more. (calls back) Glad to have ye here, kid.

Liz: I'm here to find the man I love.

Jack: Uh...very flattered, son, but bank's closed if you know what I mean.

Liz: I mean Will, Jack.

Jack: (turns) Lizzie. (to Gibbs) Hide the hooch. Well, well, well, last I saw you in this gin mill you had some loser cramping your style. (sees Norrington vomit into the street) I see little has changed.

Liz: Jack, where is Will? I know he came here to find you and get your journal.

Jack: I'll level with you, darling. In an unfortunate turn of events that don't involve me whatsoever, dear Will is now a captive of Davy the Squid.

Liz: Davy the Squid?

Pintel: (with Ragetti, walking by and getting into their car) Took him on board his sub, the Flying Dutchman.

Ragetti: Fun fact, by the way, Davy has a love song that he hid away and we can control him if we find it. (they pack some hooch into the trunk of their car)

Jack: Yes, that's more or less what you should know. (to Norrington, vomitting again) Painting the street there, ain't ye?

Norrington: Oh, neck me, you fink.

Liz: Please, Jack, I just need to find Will.

Jack: (aha!) Are you sure? Is that what you really want?

Liz: (shows him her engagement ring) See the handcuff? Pretty sure that's what I want.

Jack: (takes her hand and leads her away) Because, I would think, you would want to SAVE Will more than just find him. The two oil cans were right. There is a chest that has what is supposed to be the most romantic song ever written in it, and whoever has it can make the Squid do whatever he or SHE wants. (has her undivided attention) That would mean that if we get our hands on that, brave, noble Will goes scot-free.

Liz: How would we find it?

Jack: Glad you asked, love, glad you asked. (whips out his journal but does not open it) This, the much-coveted journal. In it, I have the clues to get to it.

Liz: Then why haven't you already done that?

Jack: Well, I had to find it and still have to decode it.

Liz: (takes it from him and holds it. He edges closer to her) You just don't remember where the chest is?

Jack: I wrote it down so I wouldn't have to remember. But, as I drive, you can decode it all. Imagine...(comes even closer to her, his eyes locked on to her lips) every important secret in the mobster world all in your pretty little hands there.

Liz: (entranced and blushing at his closeness) Jack...are you on the up and up?

Jack: Of course I am, doll. (steps back and lets her open the journal. She takes a pencil out of her cleavage and begins to work) Mr. Gibbs!

Gibbs: (comes back) Jack?

Jack: Take the ex-commissioner here and load him up in the front with you. (opens the backseat door for Liz) Miss Swann?

(Liz slides into the Pearl.)

Take it!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 07:34 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ditte3

smile You're soo good.Good work.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 08:30 AM
Ditte3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ditte3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ditte3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

i am sorry i keep stalling this from getting off the ground-- i'm just terrifically in over my head until thursday rolls around... i'll do my best to step it up on here, because it's been so much fun so far. and I'll get the first bit up to ff on thurs as well.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 01:42 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I'll tell you what, Kate. As a little incentive, I'll take on a Will/Bootstrap scene and give "Persuade Me" completely to you to do what you want with it.

CUT TO...The Flying Dutchman.

(It is underneath the water now, probably going 20,000 leagues or so. Will is acting as a part of the crew, racing down to the hull with buckets of water)

Crew member: We're taking on water! Where's the guy with the buckets?

Davy: Mr. Turner! Think you're such a big six! Get down there with those buckets!

(Suddenly, we see Bootstrap picking up buckets and bumping into Will who is also carrying buckets)

Bootstrap: What gives, kid?

Will: Hey! I don't want to be here, but things were all copacetic until you ran into me. (puts his fists up) Put up your dukes!

(Bootstrap then recognizes who he's talking to)

Bootstrap: Will?

Jones: Bootstrap! Worthless hood. What's the hold up here?

Bootstrap: Uh, just givin' a few pointers to the new guy.

Jones: Mr. Turner (to Will) looks like you're all wet. (Will has dropped the buckets and looks like a loser in addition to being literally wet. The crew stop and laugh at the pun) What you need is a good thrashing. (whipping out a whip)

Bootstrap: No! He doesn't need to do that. He's just a little slow on the uptake is all.

Jones: You bother to stick up for him? Are your lights on with no one home?

Bootstrap: He's my son. (Will looks at him, shocked.)

Jones: Now you're on the trolly! Nothing like fatherly discipline. (hands the whip to him)

Bootstrap: No, please...

Jones: Spare the rod, spoil the child, Bootstrap.

(Bootstrap whips Will once and then throws the whip to the floor. Will howls in pain from it and then limps off. Bootstrap follows him back to his bunk.)

Bootstrap: Wait! Wait, I didn't mean to...

Will: No, you just meant to leave me and not bother to tell me you were a mobster!

Bootstrap: I was trying to help you back there.

Will: Says you. Now scram. (walks off, leaving Bootstrap alone)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 02:38 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

hahaha that was FANTASTIC, Willo! wonderfully done. smile I am having like the day of DOOM to end a horrible week so writing some persuade me parody is just what I need. I'll have it up in a bit!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 06:05 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

CUT TO the Black Pearl cruising down a highway, a few other cars following, containing Jack's gang.

In the car, Liz reaches into her undergarments and pulls out the files she stole from Mayor Beckett. Jack is intent on driving, so she surreptitiously begins to read them.

Jack: Ah... I do love the smell of controversial and confidential paperwork...

With a free hand, Jack grabs the letters.

Liz: Funny, Sparrow. You give those back or I'll--

Jack: Flash me some kneecap? (grins and begins reading) Good thing I understand Big Cheese lingo. This here legislation offers me immunity... (Norrington, squished in the back, pricks up his ears)

Liz: Sure... provided you confess everything you know. Mayor Beckett said---

Gibbs: (from the back seat) Mayor Beckett? That no good, dirty son of a---

Jack: Mrs. Grundy! So he thinks I'd double cross my dearly beloved gang for a chance to swing out the death cab? Piker. I'm insulted.

Liz: That's just fine, Jack, because those files belong to me.

Jack: Hey, finders keepers, doll face. You'll have to think of a safer place to store your valuables. (tweaks her bra strap)

Gibbs: If this bill gets passed in the old house of machos, we're a couple of flat tires waiting for the junk yard.

Liz: Hey, I'm no Supreme Court Justice. I know what this could mean for us.

Jack: What are you, sleeping with the Mayor?

Liz: Maybe I am, and maybe I'm not. What's it to you?

Jack: I'd guess he keeps his valuables a bit south of his girdle...

Liz: Sure, but a bit of smooth talk and a look at my sweet trigger did him in.

Jack: Wouldn't your pretty boy be proud to hear that.

Liz: For the last time, Jack, give me back the files!

Jack: You show me your sweet trigger, and I'll give you anything you want.

Last edited by katelovespirate on Apr 19th, 2008 at 06:16 AM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 06:13 AM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! My tummy just did some flip flops. You two are both a great. BTW I loved the Chicago refrence with the "Roxie" thing. If that was a Chicago salut to begin with.

Anyway please continue. I think I will jump into this at one point or another...it's too good to resist. Keep going

Freedom...

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 12:16 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Great banter, Kate! I have to look up the script to see what happened after that...

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 01:30 PM
Ditte3

Please please continue.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 07:38 PM
Ditte3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ditte3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ditte3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

well guys, I put the first part of DMC up on fanfiction! smile

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 12:12 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Thanks, Kate! I am a little busy for the next couple of days so you can continue as much as you want. I'll just pick up wherever you leave off.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 03:29 AM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Don't mind me jumping in and writing for a bit but I'll stop before the curiosity bit cause I don't have the heart to write it. I'll leave that to willo and kate.
BTW I just realize the governer was kept out of this...so I changed this scene just a tad.

CUT TO...Beckett's office

Beckett: Hmmm....that tomato's a hell of a spitfire!!

Mercer: And how!

Beckett: Any nickle where they're flyin' to next?!

(Beckett opens a bax of cigars, takes one and extends the box to Mercer.)

Mercer: Search me! She left with Sparrow...who knows?

(Takes a cigar and pours both of them some more whiskey)

Beckett: Spit it out Mercer. Do you think that fly boy carries a torch for the Jane?

Mercer: Sparrow the king of the streets turned sap for a dame? Now that would be worth my penny. We'll find out about that.

Beckett: Make sure we do pal. It could be top shot info if we wanna bump that sheik off the map. For now let them find the key for us...

Mercer: Now you're on the trolly. To taking the streets back!

Beckett: To owning the gin mill!

(they clink glasses and drink)

CUT TO...the Flying Dutchman

(Will knocks at Bootstrap's door and he opens)

Will: As much as it kills me...I need your help.

Bootstrap(pleased): What for?

Will: I need the key.

CUT TO...The Dutchman navigation room

(Will sneaks to the back while Bootstrap distracts the men)

Bootstrap: Pipe down boys! Good news...Poker in the back room. Captain's permission.

(They cheer and desert the room leaving Bootstrap to search the cabinets)

CUT TO...Davy's cabin

(Davy's asleep on his piano, Will sneaks behind him and grabs the key from his pocket and replaces it with his pen. Rushes out)

(He runs back to the navigation room)

Will: Not to beef on you paps but I should've put on my cheaters. How do I escape a submarine?

(Bootsrap holds up a diving kit and grins)

CUT TO...

(Bootsrap in kneeling beside Will who looks quite pansy like in his diving outfit)

Bootsrap: It's where we get rid of the garbage....it's the only way out.

Will: You're nifty old man afterall. I'll get you out of this dad...

Bootsrap (hands him his gun): Everything's Jake pal. Good luck...

(Will jumps in)

CUT TO...

(Will drags himself across the harbor and leans against a wall. Something sticks to his wet hair. He grabs it. It's a wanted poster with Jack and Elizabeth's pictures on it...he knows Elizabeth's safe)

(He also knows Davy must be after him by now. He makes a run for it)

Freedom...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 02:40 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Tee, this was BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!! I am LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!!!!! i LOVED the diving gear to escape the sub... and the conversation between Beckett and Mercer about Jack and Elizabeth--- those two sparrabethers!!! smile

Mercer: Now you're on the trolly. To taking the streets back!

Beckett: To owning the gin mill!

GREAT lines... keep it up! smile WE MISSED YOU!!!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 02:25 AM
Sifzensinril
Meself

it was awesome smile please continue

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 04:35 AM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

lol glad you liked it. The two of you have inspired me.
I missed this and I will certainly jump in from time to time but for now...curiosity scene anyone? plz?

Freedom...

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 12:50 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

*DIES*

That was AMAZING GIRLS!!! I've missed this story so much, you guys have to continue!!

One of my favorite parts:

Liz: I'm here to find the man I love.

Jack: Uh...very flattered, son, but bank's closed if you know what I mean.

Liz: I mean Will, Jack.

Jack: (turns) Lizzie. (to Gibbs) Hide the hooch. Well, well, well, last I saw you in this gin mill you had some loser cramping your style. (sees Norrington vomit into the street) I see little has changed.

^^^^ COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING!

big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 02:57 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ditte3

I love it more and more. smile

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 06:58 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

(cracks knuckles) Okay, big scene ahead. I think I'll take this one.

CUT TO...the Black Pearl.

(The car has stopped briefly so Gibbs can check the map. Liz is off by herself, smiling)

Norrington: It's a curious thing...

Liz: (adopts straight face) I don't know what you mean.

Norrington: The jig is up, doll. (winks at her)

Liz: Clam up, will you! I trust him, that's all.

Norrington: And while you're trusting him, how are things with your latest fiance? (walks off and drinks down a bottle of gin hidden in a paper bag)

(Liz flips through the journal to distract herself. All of a sudden, she stumbles across a drawing of her face. She snaps the journal shut and sits on a picnic table. Jack approaches)

Jack: What's eatin' ye, baby? (offers her some hooch)

Liz: I just thought I'd tie the knot by now is all. It's all I've been able to think about for so long.

Jack: Well, ahem, you know, if it's going down the aisle you're looking forward to...followed by some consummating...

Liz: Uh, no. We're a little too different, you and I. I don't need some mobster on my shoulder telling me to do things the angel on the other would disapprove of.

Jack: Yet one day you'll give in. One day you won't be able to resist. It's a mobster's life for you.

Liz: And you. One day you'll give in to showing the world you're a good man.

Jack: Say that again?

Liz: (edging closer) One day, you'll be a real shiek and do something fantastic and there everyone will be (even closer), ready to give you a hero's welcome. You'd like to taste a hero's welcome, wouldn't you?

(They lock eyes, about to kiss. Jack carresses her cheek.)

Gibbs: We're here! (folds up map)

(Liz runs up front with Gibbs)

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 05:53 PM
katelovespirate

Ah Willo I'm so happy you're back!!! i missed you!!! awesome scene... I'll do some in the morning... smile

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 03:49 AM
Ditte3

Thanks Willo.You are doing a great work. smile

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 06:25 PM