KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » ROTS Anakin Vs Darth Sion

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
ROTS Anakin 9 50.00%
Darth Sion 9 50.00%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ROTS Anakin Vs Darth Sion
Started by: laser7455

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

We've already agreed more or less to disagree elsewhere and will not be continuing this debate at the current rate. It's gotten too heated.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 02:41 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

Yeah, I know...I sent the PM after I'd posted

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 03:03 AM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's wonderful Janus.. You're very subjective in your debates but you're going to publically critisize others who don't agree with you..

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 03:34 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
No offense Janus, but I could say the exact same thing about you and your anti Sidious bias on EOD. You are NOT an objective debater, albeit a very intelligent one. You are constantly looking for holes to distract Sidious claiming "in unverse" or whatever other justification you are making. Now, you do realize that an inferior force user's force powers won't do much if anything on a vastly superior force user? If you conveniently forgot, look to Odan Urr's "wall of Light" attack on Exar Kun, who just got force pushed. There is NOTHING indicating any force abilities of Sion could break through Sidious' attack. The ONLY attack that would work would be Nihilus. I am not going to argue Sion's invincibility because I haven't seen the video and frankly, I care very little about it at this point, but stop downplaying Sidious in a ridiculous and illogical fashion. Everyone knows me to be a Marka Ragnos/Ancient Sith fanboy but after all of this time, I am at piece with all the canon sources and with Sidious being #1. You apparently aren't and this is very evident here and EOD. I have noticed people that can't win arguments here go to EOD to rehash the same defeated points, especially against Sidious and that's fine. But if you are going to call other people biased/subjective, take a good look in the mirror and realize that at least they have direct sources for their "bias".

LMAO. Listen, Darth Sexy, I'll give you a bit of a tip now so you can spare yourself the time it takes to "reason" with Janus. Each and every f--king time he's whined and whined about our so-called "Sidious bias!", Lightsnake and I have given him an explanation. He's never done the same for us in regards to his staunch defense for the Ancient Sith. Don't expect him to start now.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 03:39 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm aware of the tendencies of EOD to knock KMC because they have nothing better to do. The sad thing is these guys are smart but are getting outdebated by these "KMC Losers" because they refuse to debate objectively, further adding to their illogical arguments. When they debate on something they're neutral about, they can be brilliant. However, I haven't seen you and lightsnake, who continue to outdebate these guys, ever knock them. No offense to them but if I was getting my ass kicked (and I have gotten it handed to me on many occasions), I wouldn't let my ego and pride get in the way. But then again, very few people have an extremely high level of self awareness.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 03:43 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Sexy
I'm aware of the tendencies of EOD to knock KMC because they have nothing better to do. The sad thing is these guys are smart but are getting outdebated by these "KMC Losers" because they refuse to debate objectively, further adding to their illogical arguments. When they debate on something they're neutral about, they can be brilliant. However, I haven't seen you and lightsnake, who continue to outdebate these guys, ever knock them. No offense to them but if I was getting my ass kicked (and I have gotten it handed to me on many occasions), I wouldn't let my ego and pride get in the way. But then again, very few people have an extremely high level of self awareness.

It's merely proof that an intelligent person does not equal a skilled debater.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 03:53 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed...

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 03:55 AM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Janus
We've already agreed more or less to disagree elsewhere and will not be continuing this debate at the current rate. It's gotten too heated.

Not that any of us can see from this end, Janus. When the metaphorical dust settles, your argument is dead. You still, to this day, have not given one remarkable glimmer of an argument to support the wacky idea that Darth Sion somehow has demonstrated any notable skill outside of his psuedoinvulnerability would allow him to register next to Anakin Skywalker; Sion's only hope is that Skywalker (equipped with peerless Force reserves) runs out of energy within twenty four hours before humiliation collapses Sion's will.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 04:15 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Originally posted by Janus Marius
I expect you can formulate a good argument to substantiate these claims, right?

You have yet to do so.

And no, I don't need to, seeing that you are the only person here who can't accept Anakin's superiority over Sion. I also don't need to because other people have already "formulated a good argument to substantiate these claims", but you are in denial.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 05:44 PM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is just what Janus was talking about dude. You don't need to claim that Janus is in denial because he doesn't agree with the majority, as this proves his point. Janus' argument holds no water which is why he's not winning..

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 06:10 PM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Ignoring the BS about Forum Wars and cockstroking...

What will Anakin do? I guess cut off Sion's limbs. The fact you can't cut them off in-game is a game mechanic and we don't see aon't see Sion pulling off mad regen skillz.

Then again Anakin won't know this immortality thing. He might just stab Sion and think it's all over, giving Sion the opening to behead the punk.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 01:07 PM
Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Anakin literally wills him out of existence.

Good fight, though.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 03:05 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarWarsFan77
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anakin

I am Darth Caedus.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 04:22 PM
Click here to Send StarWarsFan77 a Private Message Find more posts by StarWarsFan77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote