KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Great Hunt - RP Thread

The Great Hunt - RP Thread
Started by: Lt. Valerian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): « First ... « 54 55 [56] 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

"Umm... I think there is. I'm not sure..." Roya followed Raess, trying to find another entrance so they could block it. Suddenly, she spotted one.

"Hey! I think this is it!"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 04:13 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Seth did not ignite his saber. Jel-Kor did, as well as Glenn.

"I thought I told you I was not coming back," Glenn snapped.

Jel-Kor sighed. "I know what you told me, Glenn. I cannot kill you, but I can kill Seth."

Seth laughed. "What makes you think you will be able to kill me now, if you were not able to do so years ago? I'm a Sith now, Jel-Kor." He said wickedly.

"You are not what you pretend to be, Seth."

"Actually I am. As it is, after I left the Order, I went to Korriban. I searched the Academy in there. And I found holocrons and information. My knowledge of the dark side grew vastly. I was mentored by Darth Revan's holocron! I was even mentored by Ragnos!" His eyes grew brighter, more red than before. "My knowledge surpasses that of the Masters of the Order, and my power grows. I am not the weakling you once knew, Jel-Kor."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 03:08 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Rekki twirlled her blade in her left hand and took a fighting stance, standing in front of her master. "Stand down Jedi!" She spat.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 03:10 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Jel-Kor suddenly seemed sad. "You didn't only become more powerful. You also manipulated a young Jedi into making her a servant of the dark side. That's not easily forgiven, Seth."

Seth half smiled. "I'm not Seth anymore, Jel-Kor. My name is Darth Exitium. The Lord of Destruction. Proclaimed the new Dark Lord of the Sith by Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow!" He said, as a current of dark power created large cracks on the floor and the walls around them. "Leave. Before I kill you."

"Ugh... As much as I may not like it, we have not chance against him and his... Minions," His voice broke in the last word, "Quryr. We need to get out of this place."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 03:21 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Rekki relaxed her grip and lowered her blade. "Master, take Glenn and get out... I'll make sure they dont follow."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 03:33 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

blink oh... well i meant that he pinned rekki, then he let go and grabbed glenn, then he turned and looked over seth while still holding glenn. he didnt use the force to scan seth.))

david spun, dropping glenn and pulling his saber back out. he held it pointed towards reki while crouched in a battle stance. "oh no you don't!"

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 04:22 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"David," Jel-Kor said in a commanding tone. "I said we're leaving."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 05:46 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Oops... I forgot about this thing.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 05:56 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

you can still probably get back in ^^))

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 09:56 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Probably around christmas... ^^

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 10:11 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

At the other exit, Roya placed her hand on her forehand. "Aww man! The Dark Side is getting stronger in there! Raess, we gotta get our Masters outta there before something terrible happens!"

She stared at the dark exit, hoping that Jel-Kor and Quryr came out safely.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 01:17 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

With that, Quryr, Jel-Kor and David appeared out of the shadows, going at the pupils' direction. "Time to leave this place." Jel-Kor said emotionlessly.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 07:06 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Roya stared at Jel-Kor worryingly. She could tell something unpleasant happened inside that tomb. She ran beside him.

"Master? Is there anything we can do to help?"

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 01:12 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"No," Jel-Kor replied back quickly. "Nothing at all. At least not now, Alyna. I'll let you know. Thank you."

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 04:48 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

(("Roya"... ya mean? big grin ))

The young woman nodded. "All right then. I wonder where we should head to next. Any place just to get outta here..." Roya let out a big sigh.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 05:42 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

david turned, leaving the grup, his womprat following behind. "i'll meet you at the ship." he murmured

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:27 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Roya turned and went after David. "Hey! Now where are you goin'?" The young woman followed behind him, waiting for his response.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 10:20 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

*LOL, sorry.*

"Relax. He's just heading to the ship, Roya." He said sadly.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 02:23 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

The young woman stopped and turned to look at Jel-Kor. Then she slowly nodded. "All right. My apology's, Master."

She went back with the two Jedi Masters and Raess.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 02:50 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

david glided through the trees, weeving between them easily. he stppoed at the ship, pulling himself into the cockpit. he sat down and activated the thrusters, closing the rear hatch and pulling up. the ship hovered towards the approaching group, an underhatch opening to let them jump on.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 10:33 PM