KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin versus H/P Doomsday in Pure Slugfest

Odin versus H/P Doomsday in Pure Slugfest
Started by: Master-Borg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xJLxKing

First Round: Odin Wins
Second Round: Doomsday wins

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 11:25 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xJLxKing
First Round: Odin Wins
Second Round: Doomsday wins

Nope.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 11:30 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 04:45 AM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Kutulu
Apparently you don't understand how amping works in Marvel. Here's a clue: it's instantaneous when they feel they need it. Hulk amps up to hold billions of tons within a fraction of a second as needed, Odin amps up to a thousand feet tall instantly if he wants and can amp his strength and durability to galaxy busting levels instantly.

No one in Marvel has ever significantly amped faster than a couple of seconds. DD is too fast for Odin to even blink. He hits the entire Justice League simultaneously before they can react.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 09:31 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

DD kills Odin before he can blink.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 09:35 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Didnj't Odin like...fly from one end of the universe to the next near instantly?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 01:34 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Didnj't Odin like...fly from one end of the universe to the next near instantly?

Yes.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 01:55 PM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Then how the hell is DD faster?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 02:01 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Then how the hell is DD faster?

he isnt.
Odin ftw. smokin'

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 02:24 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by h1a8
DD kills Odin before he can blink.

So basically you are claiming that Odin is less formidable of a foe then Superman and Waverider?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 03:17 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

No he didn't. The panel doesn't show this one bit.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 05:11 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by King Kandy
So basically you are claiming that Odin is less formidable of a foe then Superman and Waverider?

Without his Odinforce yes (with the exception of BFR).
Even with his magic (with the exception of a very low percentage BFR) Odin is dead meat here.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 05:12 PM
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by h1a8
No he didn't. The panel doesn't show this one bit.

Are you seriously that anti-Marvel, or do you actually believe what you write?

If a DC character did the same thing your reaction would be totally different, but somehow because it's Marvel, he didn't do it? confused

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 05:37 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dat_boi

odin would M.U.R.K. doomsday

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 05:53 PM
dat_boi is currently offline Click here to Send dat_boi a Private Message Find more posts by dat_boi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Kutulu
Are you seriously that anti-Marvel, or do you actually believe what you write?

If a DC character did the same thing your reaction would be totally different, but somehow because it's Marvel, he didn't do it? confused

I saw the feat before. And it in no way shows that Odin has the speed and reflexes to react to HP DD. HP DD would simply send a claw through Odin's brain at a speed that even Superman couldn't react. And it would go through him similarly to how it went through Superman's shoulder (like liquid).

Also it is many Marvel character's that I love.
For example,
Spiderman is my favorite of both companies.
Juggs is one of my favorites.
Captain America is one of my favorites.
etc.

Its just that I'm trained to look at things from not only a logical standpoint but based off strict rules. Even if it means that the character I like the most must lose.

Last edited by h1a8 on Apr 2nd, 2008 at 06:59 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 06:56 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Odin may get 1 or 2 wins. But that's it. I'm iffy on him getting 1 win period. erm

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 07:58 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

I wonder what lil tiny insignificant DD will do then. Let me amuse the DD party... say they are in the fight do they start like right next to each other because how the fu*k is DD gonna reach him before Odin wants to get big (he doesn't have to do this but like i said im amusing the DD fans) Looks like he gets big in a instance... so tell me how is DD going to beat that?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 08:58 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Feron
I wonder what lil tiny insignificant DD will do then. Let me amuse the DD party... say they are in the fight do they start like right next to each other because how the fu*k is DD gonna reach him before Odin wants to get big (he doesn't have to do this but like i said im amusing the DD fans) Looks like he gets big in a instance... so tell me how is DD going to beat that?

He'll use his shooting claw knuckles!

Seriously folks - Odin can grow so big he dwarfs the Sun, which would put him at a level of billions of times more massive than a planet. Doomsday is 7 feet tall. Odin can obliterate galaxies and shake entire dimensions. It's a no-brainer here folks, Odin in a massive stomp 10/10.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 09:09 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Hold on.....people were claiming WWH would beat Odin but now HP Doomsday can't?

LOL

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 09:36 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by Avlon
Hold on.....people were claiming WWH would beat Odin but now HP Doomsday can't?

LOL

Im not caliming that WWh will not have a chance in hell either

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 09:44 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote