KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom
Started by: VenomCarnage21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Toku King
Look at her track record.
-Took out the Chameleon.
-Kept Manwolf busy while the cavalry was coming by hitting him over the head with a vase.
-Acted as the herald of Galactus.
-Made Dr. Octopus apologize to the police.
-Shot Spider-Man, not realizing that it was Peter.

Aunt May is a grade A badass. Heck, even in the movie she hit Dr. Octopus with an umbrella.
She also made the Avengers her b*tches. She basically gave them some speech about how Peter needs some time off and its his choice, and Stark, Captain America, and Mr. Fantastic all replied "Yes ma'am..." with eyes wide and their jaws dropped. laughing out loud

PWNT

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 01:01 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

I hope Brock isnt Anti-Venom. Just because he isnt Venom, doesnt mean he is anti-venom. They may just bring him back without any symbiote.

Err..Actually, maybe it would be good if Brock were Anti Venom. Then he could whoop the shit out of Gargan and take back the original Venom symbiote.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 04:27 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Brock being a new Venom? No Goblin suit up? Gargan still Venom? Another Symbiote storyline for the millionth time?
I don't think I'm going to like this story very much.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 05:51 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Looking forward to this. Yeah maybe they'll mess eddie up a bit but I can't wait to see him kick Gargan's ass. It's inevitable, and the thunderbolts are going to be around when it happens, so it's a given. I'm pretty sure Eddie is anti Venom, he's scrawny compared to the old venom. I'm guessing that and the negative color style is possibly representative of the affects of his cancer.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 06:14 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Maybe he'll beat up Gargan and talk about how much of a better venom he is and how weak and pathetic Gargan is even with the symbiote...thus the symbiote leaves Gargan knowing this to be true and so therefore joins with Brock knowing Brock is stronger and better than Gargan wink thats how it should play out

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 10:14 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Perhaps Anti-Venom is a part of Venom and so he will absorb the other half.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 11:22 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Yeah, this whole storyline could just be a way for Brock to get back the symbiote.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 02:43 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I'm hoping it is, it'll sell spider-man more for sure if he comes back

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 03:12 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I wonder in that instead of Carnage being born in this timeline he created an Anti version of himself, in all correctness Eddie should still be Venom in this time line.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 03:16 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Less has changed than you think.

lol..

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 03:21 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Which should be incorrect, since......do you know honest truth now, i try and answer these questions, and all i get is more questions, never any answers.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 03:26 PM
steverules
The doctor

As long as Eddie becomes Venom at the end of all this then I am happy

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 03:32 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I think i am going to do the same and just go, awesome Venom's back, forget everything else and just concentrate on Venom, that is the best solution.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 03:39 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Dont forget who we are dealing with here. We're dealing with Marvel, I wouldnt get my hopes up. They seem hell bent on keeping Brock away from that symbiote nowadays.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 04:15 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Lets go deeper down, we are dealing with Joe Q here.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 04:19 PM
Deadline

Re: Anti-Venom

Originally posted by VenomCarnage21
Eddie Brock...returning?

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20196484,00.html

Although Brock coming back has been confirmed, the identity of this...erggh...Anti-Venom...could be anyone.

Yeah, yeah whatever stop ****ing with the costume and give us back the old venom, thank you very much. thumb down

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 06:17 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Agreed.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 06:20 PM
harri
I may be a geek

this is my storyline rate plz

gargan is defeated by spidey and the symbiote decides to leave gargan.
it then slithers away to die, but the symbiote wishes to be helped so he pretends to be human dying on the street. A doctor sees this and takes him to a hospital, the same hospital as eddie brock. As the symbiote arrives it finds brock and bonds with him. green goblin gets defeated and becomes anti venom but is narrowly defeated by spidey and loses te symbiote. The end of the issue shows venom (eddie brock) saying 'its all part of the plan, spiderman will die!!!'. lol what do you think!!

Old Post May 4th, 2008 09:54 AM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by harri

it then slithers away to die, but the symbiote wishes to be helped so he pretends to be human dying on the street. A doctor sees this and takes him to a hospital, the same hospital as eddie brock. As the symbiote arrives it finds brock and bonds with him. green goblin gets defeated and becomes anti venom but is narrowly defeated by spidey and loses te symbiote. The end of the issue shows venom (eddie brock) saying 'its all part of the plan, spiderman will die!!!'. lol what do you think!!

How can it pretend to be a person without a host? And where the hell did the Green Goblin come from?

Old Post May 4th, 2008 10:02 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Originally posted by harri

A symbiote can't change it's form without a human host, once it's on a human it can do a number of things but on it's own it can do very little apart from attach it'self to a human

Old Post May 4th, 2008 10:21 AM