KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Sesshomaru vs Hiei (current versions)

Sesshomaru vs Hiei
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Sesshomaru 7 43.75%
Hiei 9 56.25%
undecided 0 0%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sesshomaru vs Hiei (current versions)
Started by: Mr Marvel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

I don't think he meant to imply that.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 09:31 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saphiree

Hello sesshomaru can easily send hiei to hell using tenseiga but he so stronger hey never has to go up to his full ability so as you can tell his power is out of this world if he never has to use his best ability un like hiei

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 06:02 AM
saphiree is currently offline Click here to Send saphiree a Private Message Find more posts by saphiree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saphiree

sesshomaru is way stronger because he never showed his most powerful attack and hiei showed it many times, his life hasn't even been on the line once during the whole entire show and manga

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 06:05 AM
saphiree is currently offline Click here to Send saphiree a Private Message Find more posts by saphiree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Hiei is faster than Sesshomaru by a good amount, even during the Saint Beast arc able to slash a man who can strike 100 times in a second 16 times before he could react.

He decapitates Sesshomaru.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 12:21 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saphiree95

Hiei may have speed but, Sesshomaru has very keen sense which can very easily allow him to predict his every move and avoid attacks.

Last edited by saphiree95 on Aug 7th, 2008 at 04:50 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 04:48 PM
saphiree95 is currently offline Click here to Send saphiree95 a Private Message Find more posts by saphiree95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pogue Dante

Its so sad when people take this things way seriously, but since we are arguing Ill join. Obviously most of the little demon supporters have yet to watch all of Inuyasha. Sesshomaru is a TAIYOUKI. This guy got his title because there is yet to be another demon to defeat him. Sesshomaru is WAY too powerful for the Yu Yu Hakusho characters.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 04:50 AM
Pogue Dante is currently offline Click here to Send Pogue Dante a Private Message Find more posts by Pogue Dante Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pogue Dante

But of corse there is the chance that Sesshomaru just laughs at them for even trying to stand up to him. I mean I love Hiei and all but because of this I will say the truth! Sesshomaru would kick his ass!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 04:52 AM
Pogue Dante is currently offline Click here to Send Pogue Dante a Private Message Find more posts by Pogue Dante Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Being a Tayokai doesn't mean shit in a fight.

YYH demons are FAR stronger than Inuyasha ones.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 02:21 AM
gryphon28

Ha that's a lie laughing

I'm in my own world don't worry they know me there

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 06:38 AM
gryphon28 is currently offline Click here to Send gryphon28 a Private Message Find more posts by gryphon28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can you post a picture of yourself?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 06:46 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gryphon28

When my business becomes yours I'll let you know, but out of curiosity what for

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 06:51 AM
gryphon28 is currently offline Click here to Send gryphon28 a Private Message Find more posts by gryphon28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because I am curious as to what you look like. Is there really any other point to showing one your picture? I'd show you mine, if you made me feel better.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 06:57 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gryphon28

Why the sudden curiosity of what I look like, I know you seen women before?
Why would I post my picture on a thread that is talking about two anime characters battling it out, last time I checked my picture isn't part of the topic nether is this conversation that we are having

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 07:09 AM
gryphon28

Why the **** would I want to make YOU feel good?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 07:54 AM
NemeBro

...Lol.

The funny thing is I have been trying for weeks to get a pic of her.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 10:18 AM
TKM
Sweet Nut

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Being a Tayokai doesn't mean shit in a fight.

YYH demons are FAR stronger than Inuyasha ones.

About time you faulted yourself. I agree with you, Tayokai doesn't mean a damn thing. That's because you spelled it wrong but, I'm not too stingy to give you my knowledge.

TAIYOKAI or TAIYOUKAI

Look familiar? laughing

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 06:21 PM
TKM is currently offline Click here to Send TKM a Private Message Find more posts by TKM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by gryphon28
Why the sudden curiosity of what I look like, I know you seen women before?

Well, actually...

quote:
Why would I post my picture on a thread that is talking about two anime characters battling it out, last time I checked my picture isn't part of the topic nether is this conversation that we are having

Because I asked nicely?

quote:
Why the **** would I want to make YOU feel good?

No need to get so riled up... sad

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 01:42 AM
gryphon28

So what if you did and I'm not riled up

Like I said before this conversations is not fitted for this threadroll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 05:37 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shall I PM you then? smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 05:45 AM
gryphon28

I don't give a damn

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 05:50 AM