KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Off Topic Circle Jerk

Off Topic Circle Jerk
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1316): « First ... « 926 927 [928] 929 930 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Must be the Australian sun, mate.

Makes us look younger in Quan's imagination.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2016 12:35 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Esau Cairn

37-17

Real life. This is not a joke. Creeps round up and say 17 rounds up to 18.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2016 01:07 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Only the Youngest boys will do for Baron Von Quanchi

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2016 01:09 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by carthage
Only the Youngest boys will do for Baron Von Quanchi
Sorry buddy but I have a gf and she's legal unlike Esau's fetish for 17 year old highly immature girls.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2016 01:21 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

its sad to know Quan calls his right arm a GF, he has been in the basement too long

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2016 02:18 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

I don't think I would be in quans imagination, being 18 I am a legal adult and that just ruins things for quan

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2016 02:19 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
its sad to know Quan calls his right arm a GF, he has been in the basement too long
So your poor ass found another way to log in. She's real and extremely legal.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2016 02:58 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I don't think I would be in quans imagination, being 18 I am a legal adult and that just ruins things for quan
You gave me mixed up with Esau. Underage is his thing. He rounds up. Maybe in your case he will round down. Pm him.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2016 02:59 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Quan's just trying to make me jealous.
He's treating me mean to keep me keen.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2016 08:44 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

Originally posted by quanchi112
So your poor ass found another way to log in. She's real and extremely legal.

nice try quan but like everything else you have no evidence and can never back up anything with proof

self delusion is quite a sad thing to be struck by, I really do wish you could come to your senses

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2016 09:28 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

"Real & extremely legal."

I bet that's what's written on the box the inflatable doll came in.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2016 09:44 AM
Genesis-Soldier

yeah, he told me something about the middle eastern one blowing itself up for use but I wasn't really paying attention

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2016 10:55 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Shame about the Middle Easterner doll "blowing itself up"...what's Quan gonna do with all that hot air he's always so full of?

Hmmm I'm expecting a predictable response with the no. 17 in it.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2016 01:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Quan's just trying to make me jealous.
He's treating me mean to keep me keen.
You are just upset you're far too old to get the 17 year olds. You poor creepy thing.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2016 03:22 PM
quanchi112
Disney

nice try quan but like everything else you have no evidence and can never back up anything with proof

self delusion is quite a sad thing to be struck by, I really do wish you could come to your senses
It was already proven you poor kid who can't even afford a laptop. laughing out loud

The best part is the stuff I say about you people is self admitted by you people. I am the real deal and lying about me because you're poor is your own axe to grind.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2016 03:23 PM
quanchi112
Disney

"Real & extremely legal."

I bet that's what's written on the box the inflatable doll came in.
I say that because you think 17.5 is legal. You round up. She left your ass when she matured.

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2016 03:24 PM
Genesis-Soldier

oi cairn you were right, he had 2, 17 related responses.

looks life the proof is in the pudding

although many of us would prefer he puts his KMC account away for ever until he learns how to debate

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2016 12:35 AM
quanchi112
Disney

oi cairn you were right, he had 2, 17 related responses.

looks life the proof is in the pudding

although many of us would prefer he puts his KMC account away for ever until he learns how to debate
The poor kid who can't afford a laptop is back. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2016 12:37 AM
Genesis-Soldier

nice try quan creep but I have myself a little present for making it through highschool... oh wait I shouldn't gloat, you were kicked out in the 8th grade and wouldn't know what academic success is.

anywho nice little asus laptop to keep me in this Site and still man handle your sorry goblin butt

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2016 12:43 AM
quanchi112
Disney

nice try quan creep but I have myself a little present for making it through highschool... oh wait I shouldn't gloat, you were kicked out in the 8th grade and wouldn't know what academic success is.

anywho nice little asus laptop to keep me in this Site and still man handle your sorry goblin butt
Hig school is easy you dummy. You can lie all you want but you're poor and had to use a school laptop. You're so poor a laptop is a luxury.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2016 12:46 AM