KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Off Topic Circle Jerk

Off Topic Circle Jerk
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1316): « First ... « 935 936 [937] 938 939 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aw Darkstorm ran and cried to get his way.

(please log in to view the image)

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Last edited by Time-Immemorial on May 24th, 2016 at 04:01 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2016 03:55 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Aw Darkstorm ran and cried

So, you railed on me for two hours for trying to do the right thing, and all you have is vitrol for me now.

Thats just effing marvelous...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post May 24th, 2016 04:03 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

The right thing? You are just a pussylaughing out loud

Old Post May 24th, 2016 04:19 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

The right thing? You are just a pussylaughing out loud

Saying something didn't fit with the rules is being a pussy...?

Ok.

Sure.

It's not as if I don't have bigger, more worrying things to deal with than you getting a request not to break rules or nothing... No sireeee bob.

*Sigh*

Old Post May 24th, 2016 04:25 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh Boy "he broke the rules!"

Go cry to your momma, tattle tail.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 04:33 PM
Darkstorm Zero

Oh Boy "he broke the rules!"

Go cry to your momma, tattle tail.

It's exactly that attitude that makes you incomprehensible to me.

You made literally 0% effort to say that was a joke. When I called you on it, I hadn't reported a damn thing until AFTER you spammed my inbox for 2 hours with some very serious and personal attacks.

You mocked my disability, you tried to break me down, you insulted my family, what life I have left in me, and then tried to gloat over me with your supposed military vet status, not to mention trying to send me pics of yourself that didn't work.

Yet, here I am, even though I cannot stand, I still stand taller than you. You keep fuelling the flames and pushing me, even though I did nothing wrong. Despite everything you said, I never called you anything, I never rose to the bait. I very easily could have, but I never did, because I know, just like the last time you tried this, you misunderstood my intentions, That, and because you don't know my current status, you couldn't know how much you really did hurt me.

That all said, I never perpetuated or started this, nor do I wish to keep it going, but I certainly won't let you or anyone else drag me through the mud to vent yourself, not as long as I can still breathe, however long that may be.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 04:49 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
You mocked my disability, you tried to break me down, you insulted my family, what life I have left in me, and then tried to gloat over me with your supposed military vet status, not to mention trying to send me pics of yourself that didn't work.

And all for what, some stupid internet debate?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 24th, 2016 04:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by Robtard
And all for what, some stupid internet debate?

Because I told him he put his poll in the wrong forum, and that he should move it to the OTF, or at the very least do it in this thread. He blew up, and like a freight train on fire going full ball, he flooded my inbox for 2 hours.

When that started, only then did I hit the report function.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 04:55 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's exactly that attitude that makes you incomprehensible to me.

You made literally 0% effort to say that was a joke. When I called you on it, I hadn't reported a damn thing until AFTER you spammed my inbox for 2 hours with some very serious and personal attacks.

Yet, here I am, even though I cannot stand, I still stand taller than you. You keep fuelling the flames and pushing me, even though I did nothing wrong. Despite everything you said, I never called you anything, I never rose to the bait. I very easily could have, but I never did, because I know, just like the last time you tried this, you misunderstood my intentions, That, and because you don't know my current status, you couldn't know how much you really did hurt me.

That all said, I never perpetuated or started this, nor do I wish to keep it going, but I certainly won't let you or anyone else drag me through the mud to vent yourself, not as long as I can still breathe, however long that may be.

Are you nuts? You claimed you were a veteran, you lied.

Saying go cry to your mamma is not insulting your family. Its a joke/insult about being a cry baby and running to Badabing.

You seriously need to quit being such a whiny sensitive baby.

Last edited by Time-Immemorial on May 24th, 2016 at 05:12 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2016 05:06 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because I told him he put his poll in the wrong forum, and that he should move it to the OTF, or at the very least do it in this thread. He blew up, and like a freight train on fire going full ball, he flooded my inbox for 2 hours.

When that started, only then did I hit the report function.

Correction, you flooded my inbox, after I told you to leave me alone.

Nice try.

Like I said, if you start something, be prepared to finish it, whiny.

Dont lie about being a veteran, wont do you well here.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 05:08 PM
Darkstorm Zero

Are you nuts? You claimed you were a veteran, you lied.

When you said that, I thought you meant forum veteran, not military. This is what happens when you don't speak properly and articulate what you mean. You then called me a peice of trash, even tho, to your knowledge, I could have been a veteran in my country, and you wouldnt know. So don't go spreading two faced bullsh!t around.

Saying go cry to your mamma is not insulting your family. Its a joke.

You never articulated that either. I suffer no fools mocking my family, and this here was far less than what you PMed me earlier.

You seriously need to quit being such a whiny sensitive baby.

And you need to hold your ****ing tongue in check and think before pulling stupid rampages like you did. I ain't going to be around for very long TI, and most of what you said hurt more than you will ever realise.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 05:13 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh and the whole claim "I never did anything, I'm a victim of TI, I tell you."
quote:

Darkstorm Zero wrote on May 24th, 2016 12:58 AM:
You know what, **** this shit. I do not need stupidity in my life any more than a ****ing brain tumor. You wanna fly off the handle because I said your thread didn't belong where you put it. ****ing fine. Have it wherever and how ever you want it, sunny-side up, hard boiled, strapped to a dildo, or shoved directly up your ass so deep you could choke on it. I give precisely zero ****s as of right now.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 05:13 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

When you said that, I thought you meant forum veteran, not military. This is what happens when you don't speak properly and articulate what you mean. You then called me a peice of trash, even tho, to your knowledge, I could have been a veteran in my country, and you wouldnt know. So don't go spreading two faced bullsh!t around.

You never articulated that either. I suffer no fools mocking my family, and this here was far less than what you PMed me earlier.

And you need to hold your ****ing tongue in check and think before pulling stupid rampages like you did. I ain't going to be around for very long TI, and most of what you said hurt more than you will ever realise.

So the guy that wont be around very long, his last wishes are reporting people and talking like this?

quote:

You know what, **** this shit. I do not need stupidity in my life any more than a ****ing brain tumor. You wanna fly off the handle because I said your thread didn't belong where you put it. ****ing fine. Have it wherever and how ever you want it, sunny-side up, hard boiled, strapped to a dildo, or shoved directly up your ass so deep you could choke on it. I give precisely zero ****s as of right now.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 05:14 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are not a veteran, quit ****ing lying.

You know what veterans do to people who lie about being a veteran?

Old Post May 24th, 2016 05:16 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another impersonating loser, look at this phony gay libbo.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 05:17 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

You mean like your little e rampage here? Hold your tongue, child.

quote:

Have it wherever and how ever you want it, sunny-side up, hard boiled, strapped to a dildo, or shoved directly up your ass so deep you could choke on it. I give precisely zero ****s as of right now.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 05:20 PM
Darkstorm Zero

So the guy that wont be around very long, his last wishes are reporting people and talking like this?

I'm not dead yet, I still have time, and all I was doing was trying to do the right thing. Not that you know what that means. You enjoy your hulk raging moments.

You are not a veteran, quit ****ing lying.

You know what veterans do to people who lie about being a veteran?

I never said I was a military veteran. Your assumption led you to that conclusion, not me. Anyways, even if you are a military vet and I'm not, it doesn't give your opinion any more weight than anyone elses. There are worse hells than the battlefield.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 05:21 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

You enjoy your hulk raging moments.

Apparently you do to.

quote:

Have it wherever and how ever you want it, sunny-side up, hard boiled, strapped to a dildo, or shoved directly up your ass so deep you could choke on it. I give precisely zero ****s as of right now.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 05:22 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not dead yet, I still have time, and all I was doing was trying to do the right thing. Not that you know what that means. You enjoy your hulk raging moments.

I never said I was a military veteran. Your assumption led you to that conclusion, not me. Anyways, even if you are a military vet and I'm not, it doesn't give your opinion any more weight than anyone elses. There are worse hells than the battlefield.

Have you ever been on the battlefield, you so called veteran?

Old Post May 24th, 2016 05:23 PM
Darkstorm Zero

You mean like your little e rampage here? Hold your tongue, child.

That was me letting you know that the thread was no longer important. As in, I don't care now what you do with it.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 05:25 PM