KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Off Topic Circle Jerk

Off Topic Circle Jerk
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1316): « First ... « 977 978 [979] 980 981 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
People need antagonism in their lives.

Hey guys remember when Rogue Jedi had a spine ?

If you're RJ's sock, my head will explode like that scene in Scanners.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 01:33 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Impediment
If you're RJ's sock, my head will explode like that scene in Scanners.
RJ is weak and I've openly challenged him. His heart can't withstand the tension I'd bring him.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 02:09 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

You're all gay.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 06:09 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Show me your butthole.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 06:11 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

As of yesterday, my PM Inbox is officially flooded to the point of being comparable to Houston after Hurricane Harvey. Even worse is the nature of many of the PMs sent to me.

"He's being mean!"

"They're mocking me!"

"My feelings are hurt!"

"Tell them to stop, Imp!"

"Validate my feelings!"

"WAH! WAH! WAH!"

Friends, I've always tried to let people run free in my section of this message board. I consider myself to be a laid back mod who wants people to have a good time debating and posting here without censorship or wagging fingers telling someone to stop. We're all grown ass adults here, many of us reasonably educated with a sense of right and wrong. I want you to feel free to share opinions and have fun and challenging debates here, but with just a little bit of humility.

My 3 unofficial rules are simple:

-Absolutely no personal attacks on family members e.g. wives/husbands, children, dead relatives, et al.

-No cruel or personal attacks on KMC members e.g. disabilities, current situations, hardships, et al.

-No unnecessary flaming, baiting, or derailing in and of threads so as not to obscure the debate at hand. If you feel the need to bait or flame or just be a c0ck weasel to someone, GO TO THE OFF TOPIC THREAD OR USE PM. It's not that hard.

As far as the reports on personal attacks and other childish remarks made by some in the MVF, either hit back with some witty shit like they're doing to you or put that person on ignore. If you don't know how to put someone on ignore, then ask me and I'll be happy to guide you.

I will NOT hold anybody's hand or administer baby powder to a case of Butt Hurt. I'm not going to take sides or spank bottoms of certain members. I'm here to help all of you to the best of my abilities, but I'm not a f*cking wet nurse.

Defend yourself! Hit back with a snide remark! Just don't be overly cruel or mean. Don't derail the thread! Keep the debate going with a little fire in your belly! The biggest thing I've seen is that a lot of people here can dish it out, but CAN'T TAKE BACK WHAT THEY'VE DISHED OUT.

IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT, THEN DON'T SERVE IT!

If you truly feel attacked or uncomfortable, then either remove yourself completely from the thread/debate or put that person on ignore. Easy as pie.

If you have any questions, complaints, or remarks feel free to comment here.

I'm tired of people sending me PMs and reports about the silliest shit imaginable. Have fun, guys. I mean that. Just don't be so goddamn light skinned or easily offended like a delicate snowflake to the point where you feel the overwhelming urge to mash the report button FIFTEEN F*CKING TIMES IN ONE DAY (yes, it has happened).

Critical feedback on my mod technique is very welcomed.

You are all a bunch of queers, and I love you.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:07 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Would it not be better to attach your post to the rules? It seems like it'd be easier to find there than among the off topic thread where it'll get buried in less than a week.

Also, you still havn't shown me your butthole stick out tongue

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Sep 25th, 2017 at 10:16 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:11 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

But im a special snowflake and i want my hand held.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 06:41 AM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Would it not be better to attach your post to the rules? It seems like it'd be easier to find there than among the off topic thread where it'll get buried in less than a week.

Also, you still havn't shown me your butthole stick out tongue

Good idea.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 04:39 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well the gdf has turned into another enforced controlled zone. I'm curious why all the sudden recent intrest by certain people.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 02:11 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 07:35 AM
Darkstorm Zero

More colorful imagery

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:47 PM
Impediment
Endless

Wendy's for lunch? I think so.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 06:42 PM
Darkstorm Zero

Wendy's for lunch? I think so.

Hmm, we don't have wendy's here in Australia....

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 07:07 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

your lucky... laughing out loud

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 08:29 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Yeah we do.
They do ice creams, doughnuts, milkshakes & very bad hotdogs.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:34 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Yeah we do.
They do ice creams, doughnuts, milkshakes & very bad hotdogs.

Oh, I was referring to the other one the American's have.. Because the Wendy's Icecream are about on par with doughnut king. Which is about 2 scoops worse than pig slop.

Wendy's Icecream (Ours) =

Wendy's fast food (Theirs) =

Actually... I'm pretty sure we don't need yet another fast food chain... We got McDonalds, KFC, Hungry Jacks/Burger King, Pizza Hut... and a few others... Don't really need all the other ones.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Oct 2nd, 2017 at 03:16 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 03:12 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Oh, I was referring to the other one the American's have.. Because the Wendy's Icecream are about on par with doughnut king. Which is about 2 scoops worse than pig slop.

Wendy's Icecream (Ours) =

Wendy's fast food (Theirs) =

Actually... I'm pretty sure we don't need yet another fast food chain... We got McDonalds, KFC, Hungry Jacks/Burger King, Pizza Hut... and a few others... Don't really need all the other ones.

send nme some ice cream... big grin big grin

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 07:05 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Raisen
man. I've always marveled at how awesome you are on KMC...the time and effort you've spent destroying your opposition is unparalleled.

your real life must be breathtaking. I bet you have pet tigers and yachts and shiit. probably have baby chinchillas running all over your gold plated mansion with man servants cleaning up errant feces.
Finally some honesty.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 10:25 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Um, he was mocking...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 10:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

As of yesterday, my PM Inbox is officially flooded to the point of being comparable to Houston after Hurricane Harvey. Even worse is the nature of many of the PMs sent to me.

"He's being mean!"

"They're mocking me!"

"My feelings are hurt!"

"Tell them to stop, Imp!"

"Validate my feelings!"

"WAH! WAH! WAH!"

Friends, I've always tried to let people run free in my section of this message board. I consider myself to be a laid back mod who wants people to have a good time debating and posting here without censorship or wagging fingers telling someone to stop. We're all grown ass adults here, many of us reasonably educated with a sense of right and wrong. I want you to feel free to share opinions and have fun and challenging debates here, but with just a little bit of humility.

My 3 unofficial rules are simple:

-Absolutely no personal attacks on family members e.g. wives/husbands, children, dead relatives, et al.

-No cruel or personal attacks on KMC members e.g. disabilities, current situations, hardships, et al.

-No unnecessary flaming, baiting, or derailing in and of threads so as not to obscure the debate at hand. If you feel the need to bait or flame or just be a c0ck weasel to someone, GO TO THE OFF TOPIC THREAD OR USE PM. It's not that hard.

As far as the reports on personal attacks and other childish remarks made by some in the MVF, either hit back with some witty shit like they're doing to you or put that person on ignore. If you don't know how to put someone on ignore, then ask me and I'll be happy to guide you.

I will NOT hold anybody's hand or administer baby powder to a case of Butt Hurt. I'm not going to take sides or spank bottoms of certain members. I'm here to help all of you to the best of my abilities, but I'm not a f*cking wet nurse.

Defend yourself! Hit back with a snide remark! Just don't be overly cruel or mean. Don't derail the thread! Keep the debate going with a little fire in your belly! The biggest thing I've seen is that a lot of people here can dish it out, but CAN'T TAKE BACK WHAT THEY'VE DISHED OUT.

IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT, THEN DON'T SERVE IT!

If you truly feel attacked or uncomfortable, then either remove yourself completely from the thread/debate or put that person on ignore. Easy as pie.

If you have any questions, complaints, or remarks feel free to comment here.

I'm tired of people sending me PMs and reports about the silliest shit imaginable. Have fun, guys. I mean that. Just don't be so goddamn light skinned or easily offended like a delicate snowflake to the point where you feel the overwhelming urge to mash the report button FIFTEEN F*CKING TIMES IN ONE DAY (yes, it has happened).

Critical feedback on my mod technique is very welcomed.

You are all a bunch of queers, and I love you.
Shut up moron. thumb down

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 10:46 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote