KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Off Topic Circle Jerk

Off Topic Circle Jerk
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1316): « First ... « 984 985 [986] 987 988 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Shameless.
I am great it’s ok I know.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 08:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by quanchi112
You all knew this was inevitable. Dread it run from it QUAN still arrives.

You may have arrived, but the past will still haunt you:

Attachment: quanchi0004ho.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post May 4th, 2018 11:31 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You may have arrived, but the past will still haunt you:
Thanos wasn’t defeated there either. In comics he just had his best showing a month ago. I told everyone years back Thanos is the most successful character in comics. Now it’s across differing mediums.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 01:59 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post May 8th, 2018 10:39 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Urgh..... https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr.../#post-46844963
I do not read legends but Star Wars fanboys are always so bitter over Palpatine getting wrecked but to lose to Thanos is to be expected.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 01:32 PM
Impediment
Endless

I've received several reports and PMs from people who claim harassment and people being mean.

Let me remind everyone of my new, unofficial rules:

As far as the reports on personal attacks and other childish remarks made by some in the MVF, either hit back with some witty shit like they're doing to you or put that person on ignore. If you don't know how to put someone on ignore, then ask me and I'll be happy to guide you.

I will NOT hold anybody's hand or administer baby powder to a case of Butt Hurt. I'm not going to take sides or spank bottoms of certain members. I'm here to help all of you to the best of my abilities, but I'm not a f*cking wet nurse.

Defend yourself! Hit back with a snide remark! Just don't be overly cruel or mean. Don't derail the thread! Keep the debate going with a little fire in your belly! The biggest thing I've seen is that a lot of people here can dish it out, but CAN'T TAKE BACK WHAT THEY'VE DISHED OUT.

IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT, THEN DON'T SERVE IT!

If you truly feel attacked or uncomfortable, then either remove yourself completely from the thread/debate or put that person on ignore. Easy as pie.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 12th, 2018 03:38 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

why you mad tho?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 05:49 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Originally posted by quanchi112
I do not read legends but Star Wars fanboys are always so bitter over Palpatine getting wrecked but to lose to Thanos is to be expected.
Spacebattles is overrun with hardcore SD.net fanboys who think Han Solo can beat the Q. This is not surprising.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 05:52 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
why you mad tho?

I'm not mad at all. I'm just tired of people blowing me up with PMs and reports of stupid shit.

If I had a quarter for every time someone insulted someone and then gets insulted/bashed in return and they claim that "they're the victim" of harassment, I could pay off my mortgage.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 05:57 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

pm's are what ruins these forums imho. too much behind the scenes two-faced phaggotry and e-gangs, not to mention genuine stalkers and middle aged child groomers. i think they should be eliminated...in the hypothetical scenario where we had an admin...

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 06:13 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i would also suggest to this hypothetical admin allowing mods the privilege of using the ignore function.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 06:19 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Impediment
I've received several reports and PMs from people who claim harassment and people being mean.

Let me remind everyone of my new, unofficial rules:

As far as the reports on personal attacks and other childish remarks made by some in the MVF, either hit back with some witty shit like they're doing to you or put that person on ignore. If you don't know how to put someone on ignore, then ask me and I'll be happy to guide you.

I will NOT hold anybody's hand or administer baby powder to a case of Butt Hurt. I'm not going to take sides or spank bottoms of certain members. I'm here to help all of you to the best of my abilities, but I'm not a f*cking wet nurse.

Defend yourself! Hit back with a snide remark! Just don't be overly cruel or mean. Don't derail the thread! Keep the debate going with a little fire in your belly! The biggest thing I've seen is that a lot of people here can dish it out, but CAN'T TAKE BACK WHAT THEY'VE DISHED OUT.

IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT, THEN DON'T SERVE IT!

If you truly feel attacked or uncomfortable, then either remove yourself completely from the thread/debate or put that person on ignore. Easy as pie.
Shut up and do your job you stupid moron.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 06:21 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by NemeBro
Shut up and do your job you stupid moron.

Should I send you more dick pics?

Old Post May 12th, 2018 06:30 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 12th, 2018 08:47 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by playa1258
Spacebattles is overrun with hardcore SD.net fanboys who think Han Solo can beat the Q. This is not surprising.

Except that has never been done as long as I've been there. SD/Net is a website i've never personally been to tho, so I dunno what sort of shit came from there.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post May 15th, 2018 03:37 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

My OCD is about to be triggered by the amount of grammatical errors in the titles of these versus threads.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 09:27 AM
Impediment
Endless

If you wanna vent and/or talk shit to each other, then do it here in the off topic thread. Don’t derail versus threads with bickering and dick waving.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 03:45 PM
Silent Master

Your warning didn't work, a certain poster is still making homophobic remarks.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 04:41 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Last night I watched Man of Steel after three years last seeing it.

It’s really not a bad film, especially when compared to Batman vs. Superman.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 12:33 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Impediment
I'm not mad at all. I'm just tired of people blowing me up with PMs and reports of stupid shit.

If I had a quarter for every time someone insulted someone and then gets insulted/bashed in return and they claim that "they're the victim" of harassment, I could pay off my mortgage.
But if it's obvious there's a problem then something should be done about it, no?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 01:41 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote