KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Runaway

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Runaway
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 45 46 [47]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Rand, the Nautolan, smiles widely, showing his sharp and unpleasant teeth.

"You are Xavier Kolarn, are you not?" Rand asks, keeping his attention on you at first. "The former Padawan of Ko Cabas?"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 02:25 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"You are correct," Xavier replies coldly.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 12:28 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"And you are Xorn Elias, the Key Thief?"

Xorn nods. "Why?"

Rand smiles. "My name is Nume Rand. I am a Dark Jedi Master and a member of a group of Dark Jedi who exist on the fringes of Republic space. I am here to offer my hand in friendship for the sake of survival, and for power. As few as we are, Dark Jedi cannot achieve much alone. But pooling our resources and abilities, we become threatening to our enemies. What do you think?"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 02:22 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"It is a very logical course of action," Xavier replies.

Plus with names like these you know they are bound to have big enemies and bigger fights. A great way for me to get our glory and for you die.

"It would it seem that a lot wants could be attained."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 02:28 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Indeed," Rand says. "So what will it be? Do you join us or do I gut you right here and now?"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:56 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

To die like a fish is not for us Xavier, and we could achieve my glory.

"Very well," Xavier replies in a voice that would seem less like making a life decision and more like saying hello to a stranger.

"You have our blades."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 02:32 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"If you have Xavier's services, you also have mine..." Trax says, grudgingly. He was never satisfied with how you have chosen to lead your life, but he owes you his own and stays quiet.

"Might as well throw my lot in with you folks," Xorn says. "Now, maybe we should get out of here? Weren't a lot of flunkies huddling around Cralt here, definitely more around his fortress."

"We have a ship," Rand says.

"So do we," Trax says. "Come on, Xavier, let's get to it..."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 05:53 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier stands and prepares to head to his ship.

"Let's go."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 10:52 AM
REXXXX
Networking

When the door out of the throne room opens, it leads into a hallway constructed of metal beams and panels built into the dark coral formations around it, with the shallow ocean water sloshing about beneath. Bodies float just below the surface, Galder and Rianna having already been through here.

Down the hallway, down another hallway, up a flight of stairs, down a third hallway, and Xavier stands before The New Beginning with Trax and Xorn at his sides. Rand and Tanic move off toward a black starship on the other end of the hangar.

"We will transmit the coordinates to our base," Rand tells you. "Look for our message."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 03:24 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Alright," Xavier says before entering the ship.

"Trax prepare to take," he tells the prune skinned alien.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 03:47 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Trax nods and runs up into the ship ahead of you, moving for the cockpit.

"Are we sure about this?" Xorn asks. "You know what happened last time we worked with someone else. You murdered him."

He is, of course, referring to Friste.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 04:39 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"That was different 'us' a different path. Besides something tells us we can get everything we want from these people."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 04:58 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"What is it that 'we' want, Xavier?" Xorn asks. "You're the one who fouled up our closest chance at being all-powerful warlords."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 09:44 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier realizes all of sudden what he had just done by implying himself and his darker half as to separate beings.

Perhaps that is not the wisest choice yet.

"Of course," Xavier at seems to say to no one before making sure it looks like he is addressing Xorn. "You are correct I do not know what I was thinking."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 11:35 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Xorn eyes Xavier with skepticism.

"I take it we're just going along with the flow, then," Xorn says. "Suit yourself. I'm curious to see what these guys have in store for us..."

He turns and goes up into the ship.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 12:17 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier waits for Xorn to get into the ship

"Us to."

He then walks into and let's Trax take them off.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 02:39 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The New Beginning takes off shortly and, as it has done countless times since coming under the ownership of Xavier Kolarn, heads off into a new adventure, following the black starship and the heavy starfighter- Tanic's and Galder's respectively- into the blackness of space, before blinking off at lightspeed to pursue the new alliance...

-

Coruscant, a year prior

The Jedi Council stands around an unlit funeral pyre. On the pyre is Ko Cabas, recently made deceased by his own apprentice. He lays peacefully on the pyre, ready for his final journey into the unknown realm of the Force.

Stathos, having miraculously survived his ordeal on Zrik, steps up to the pyre and lights it.

"May his body belong to the ages," Stathos says. The Council repeats his comment and watches as the body of Ko Cabas begins to burn ceremoniously. After a moment, Stathos turns to the Council.

"What of Xavier?" he asks. "He's still out there."

Master Windu shakes his head. "He will remain so."

"Why?"

"The Council agreed after the Malastare Massacre that they would not send Knights to chase down the Fallen, as all it has brought us is grief. Jedi Knights have so much more use in the Galaxy than to serve as hunters of the Darkness, and seeking out the Fallen is more trouble than it is worth."

"Then Xavier will not be made to atone for what he has done," Stathos says, disgusted.

"I have a feeling that Xavier will atone for it, in his own way," Ki-Adi-Mundi adds. "He was not amoral... merely misguided. Cabas made him a lethal warrior and he let that mentality get the better of him."

"We should be thankful that Xavier stopped a greater evil, I suppose," says Plo Koon, another Council member.

"But at great cost," Windu says. "There is evidence enough of why Knights are not sent to handle the evils of the Dark Side. Not any more. The Senate has come up with a solution to our problem..."

End

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 10:08 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Awesome ending.

This was a lot of fun.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 10:14 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed it was! Aren't you glad that Friste whooped your ass the first time? stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 10:37 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yeah a little bit.

It made beating him when he had even more power that much better. big grin

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 02:30 AM