KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery ((rules, registration and chat))

HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery ((rules, registration and chat))
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (264): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Everyone are making warriors roll eyes (sarcastic) Am I the only one going for an 'innocent' school student without capability to fight efficiently? stick out tongue
>.> Akiba isnt a warrior ..... hes just a Special Forces guy

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 03:26 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

From my point of view, a Special Force guy is a warrior. Or at least he became one when he was listed to have weapons stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 03:38 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

i kinda get what you mean too smile

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 03:52 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Name: Janet
Sex: Female
Alignment: Good
Weight: 134lbs
Height: 5 foot 8
Martial Status: Dating Lance
Occupations: School Nurse
Orientation: Straight
Species (Type) : Mutant
Powers: (high Level)Telekinsis/(mild level)Telepath
Fighting Styles: None,She use's her powers
Gadgets/weapons (optional): None other than the teams co-links
Appearance: ( Long light brown hair,Tone body,hazel eyes
Favorite food: Soul food
Hobby: Clubing,Hang out with her boyfriend Lance when not on missions
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Black
Relatives: Jordan
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Kind, but an real Bytch when you get on her nevers.She likes to have an good time but dislikes how the hero work takes away from her time with lance
Story: Well Janets powers have always been active since she was about 10.It was not untill james attacked her that her powers reached it's peak(Phoenix Level)Other than that Janet is the protector of an group of feral mutants at club thunder.
Allies: The old team
Enemies: Sometimes James & tech.War, Star,Ashlocke,Sentinels,Shai'rathe,Elemental Mob

Last edited by PsyrenAviance on Aug 20th, 2008 at 06:49 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 06:47 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Name: Jordan
Sex: Male
Weight: 240lbs( while using powers he is well over an ton)
Height: 6'5
Martial Status: Dating unknown female
Occupations: Gym teacher/Hero
Species (Type) : Mutant/half god
Powers: To mass into an unknown form that can't be broke(weakness is he can only do this as long as he is holding his breath .)turn into an smoky cloud that acts as both Teleporting and phasing
Fighting Styles: Street/Boxing
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Sever guns but never used them
Appearance: brown skin,very built,brown eyes
Favorite food: None,he eats just about any food
Hobby: Working out,playing basketball/football
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Black
Relatives: Half sister Janet, Half Bother War
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : High Ego,Somewhat mean/Once jordan makes an friend he'll die for that person
Story: Jordan grew up in the streets as an gang member,after using his powers in an fight Jordan ran off to hero high in hope of an cure.Soon found out that Janet and himself both share the same Father.
Allies: The old team
Enemies: War,Elemental Mob,Sentinels

Name: Tori
Sex: Female
Weight: 139lbs(due to her cybernetic implants)
Height: 5 foot 9
Martial Status: dating Blyze
Occupations: Hero/teacher aid
Species (Type) : Mutant
Powers: Control and able to generate water/also able to turn into water to shapeshift
Fighting Styles: Hydro(an comman fighting style that water elements use)
Gadgets/weapons (optional):Cybernetic eyes
Appearance: Toned body,blonde hair,green eyes
Favorite food: Jello
Hobby: Surfing,swimming
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : White
Relatives: Jack Murcer
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Tori has the personality of Rogue(meaning she's more free,wild,fun to always hang around)She dose love an good fight but hates those who want work as an team
Story: Tori came an bit later after the team was in full swing.She became apart of the team in weeks due to powerful control over her powers
Allies: Janet(best friend)Jane(Second best frined) then the guys of the team
Enemies The whole team enemies

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 06:51 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Name: Derek Absolum
Weight: 220 pnds
Height: 6'5''
Martial Status: Single
Occupations: Student / Hero training
Species : Half human / Half-Lunarian
Powers: Mastered the four forces of natures (ire, wind, earth, water)
Fighting Styles: Back-row fighter. Unleashes destructive forces to protect himself and his friends, as well as doing major damage. His constitution is less than a normal human.
Gadgets/weapons (optional): His cloak, gift from his Lunarian mother, allows him to move faster than a normal human.
Appearance: Long white hair, light blue eyes, tall and fit, with a dark black coat. Very attractive.
Favorite food: Sushi
Hobby: Reads history, philosophy and science. Learn more about nature
Race: Lunarians (closest is caucasian)
Relatives: None, they are dead.
Personality: Ver intellectual. Very rational. And yet he has a flirty side. Likes woman, their beauty. Flirty. Says he doesn't feel emotions but deep down he does.
Story: He always was shy until very recently. He does not speak about his past, unless the ones asking are their close friends
Allies: Nature's lover and good willed people.
Enemies: Destroyers of the above

Last edited by Mandos on Aug 20th, 2008 at 06:57 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 06:53 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Sorry kid but Jordans been the student teacher of gym for an long time

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 06:54 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Approximation of looks lol (without the evil glance

Attachment: sephiroth.jpg
This has been downloaded 176 time(s).

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 07:00 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

;D

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 07:16 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I want to join but im quite interested in becoming a teacher.
I haven't played a role in the previous RPG but I have been on KMC, and have role played for 4 years and took part in many long lasting role playing games in the unhosted section of the role playing genre, but I understand if you decline my request then I will just try to join in as a student.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 12:00 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Name: William Martin Joel
Weight: 143lbs
Height: 5'5"
Martial Status: Single
Occupations: Student
Species: Male
Powers: Celestial Powers
Fighting Styles: Street/Boxer
Gadgets/weapons: None
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Favorite food: Chicken
Hobby: Piano playing
Race: Human
Relatives: Howard (father), Karl (grandfather), Rosalind (mother), Judith (sister), and Alexander (half-brother)
Personality: Shy and serious
Story: Billy Joel was born in the Bronx, New York and raised in Hicksville, New York. His father, Howard (born Helmut), was originally from Germany, where his father (Billy Joel's grandfather) Karl Amson Joel had owned a department store, which he had been forced to sell below its market value, in order to avoid being dispossessed by the Nazis. The new owners turned this into a large mail order business in the 1950s (Neckermann). His mother, Rosalind Nyman, was born in England, to a Jewish family (Philip and Rebecca Nyman). His parents divorced in 1960, and his father moved back to Vienna, Austria. Billy has a sister, Judith Joel, and a half-brother, Alexander Joel, who is an acclaimed classical pianist and conductor in Europe, now living in California.

Joel's father was an accomplished classical pianist. Billy reluctantly began piano lessons at an early age, at his mother's insistence, including with the noted American pianist Morton Estrin and musician/songwriter Timothy Ford. His interest in music, rather than sports, was the source of teasing and bullying in his early years. (He has said in interviews that his piano instructor also taught ballet. Her name was Frances Neiman and she was a Juilliard trained musician. She gave both classic piano and ballet lessons in the studio attached to the rear of her house, This led neighborhood bullies to mistakenly think he was learning to dance.) As a teenager, Joel took up boxing so that he would be able to defend himself. He boxed successfully on the amateur Golden Gloves circuit for a short time, winning twenty-two bouts, but abandoned the sport shortly after having his nose broken in his twenty-fourth boxing match.

Allies: Sir Reginald Kenneth Dwight
Enemies: None so far

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 12:42 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by Spidervlad
I want to join but im quite interested in becoming a teacher.
I haven't played a role in the previous RPG but I have been on KMC, and have role played for 4 years and took part in many long lasting role playing games in the unhosted section of the role playing genre, but I understand if you decline my request then I will just try to join in as a student.

soryy but unless youve given me a really good reason to trust you you'll have to go student

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 01:26 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Name: andrew james brok
Sex: male
Alignment: good
Weight: unknown
Height: 6'1"
Martial Status: newly and happily married to jane
Occupations: biology teacher - combat teacher
Orientation: straight
Species (Type) : elemental clone
Powers: energy manilpulation..can absorb energy from any source but can only output as lightning..also flight, super jump and super strength
Fighting Styles:beserk
Gadgets/weapons (optional): lightning 2-hander sword
Appearance:
Favorite food: none
Hobby: sparring
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : white
Relatives: wife (jane), uncle (terry)
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes): likes sparring, dislikes politicians and evil
Story: *coming soon* (to me bios are not that important, as most of the time they have to be edited constantly)
Allies: janet, lance, jordan, jane, blayze etc.
Enemies: evil and politicians

Name: jane brok
Sex: female
Alignment: good
Weight: N/A
Height: N/A
Martial Status: newly and happily married to andrew
Occupations: sword class
Species (Type): human
Powers: extreme super speed, flight, perfect swordsman
Fighting Styles: all sword arts
Gadgets/weapons (optional): short sword
Appearance: N/A
Favorite food: N/A
Hobby: sword sparring
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.): white
Relatives: husband
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes): like swords, swordfighting
Story: *to be written*
Allies: janet, lance, jordan, andrew, blayze etc.
Enemies: evil

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 01:37 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Name: david fenta
Sex: male
Alignment: villain
Weight: 164
Height: 4'6"
Martial Status: single
Occupations: works behind the scenes at his fathers store.
Species (Type) : lizard man.
Powers: fast speed and reflexes, high jumper, and control of electricity.
Fighting Styles: street fighting. speed fighting (utilizing speed and agility). charge fighting (utilizing electricity).
Gadgets/weapons (optional): makes homemade gas bombs and low grade explosives to be utilized in combat.
Appearance: he looks like one of those lizards you would see scurrying arround outside if you live in the usa. wears kakki cargo shorts, a red vans t-shiet, and a black cap((backwards)). takes the shirt off when schoolday ends.
Favorite food: macaroni
Hobby: massive mayhem
Race : mixed
Relatives: none
Personality : likes italian, dislikes his veggies
Story: a krazy kid with a krazy story where everything sucks and nothing makes sense. besides his amnesia.
Allies: see enemies
Enemies: see allies

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 01:41 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

I forgot about Aaron.For those of you who don't know Janet nor Lance.Aaron is their son from the future

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 02:22 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Originally posted by MadMel
soryy but unless youve given me a really good reason to trust you you'll have to go student
ive RPed with him since i was 14 im 19 now. Hes really good. I mean sure he was gone for a while but trust me he knows his shit. Still i understand since youve never seen him before yes I just cant wait till the RPing begins !!! big grin !!!!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 02:43 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Maybe possible for me to be in the staff but not exactly a teacher? Some sort of guard or something perhaps? The thing is I want my character to be like 25.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 02:58 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

a gaurd would be a good idea actually security systems can only go so far

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 03:19 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

I've rped with him before.he's good

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 03:21 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Thanks for the support guys =]

I'll just hear what MadMel has to say, if I can either be a teacher or a guard.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 03:26 AM