KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » the Triumvirate vs Sidious and Vader

the Triumvirate vs Sidious and Vader
Started by: DantevsKratos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lightsnake

'All too easily slain by a Jedi.'
Unless Boba's soul was somehow tied to his blaster, Luke didn't kill him

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 12:17 AM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lightsnake
'All too easily slain by a Jedi.'
Unless Boba's soul was somehow tied to his blaster, Luke didn't kill him

Luke was the main reason that led to Bobas demise, but if you want to be that anal about it than I suppose you are correct.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 12:25 AM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Luke was the main reason that led to Bobas demise, but if you want to be that anal about it than I suppose you are correct.

One simply cannot find the words to convey how weak that line of thought is.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 12:36 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

One doesn't simply walk into Mordor.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 12:40 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

Originally posted by Gideon
One simply cannot find the words to convey how weak that line of thought is.

Without Luke do you really think that they would of had a chance of defeating Jabbas forces? But yeah I didnt intend to argue over it, notice that I conceded the point to LS.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 12:40 AM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Actually, I thought Kreia was referring to Jango's death at the hands of Mace Windu - he was, after all, the last 'real' Mandalorian known to the galaxy, and Boba was just a clone. Although this was before LS informed me of the Mandalorian planet.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 12:46 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

Originally posted by Faunus
Actually, I thought Kreia was referring to Jango's death at the hands of Mace Windu - he was, after all, the last 'real' Mandalorian known to the galaxy, and Boba was just a clone. Although this was before LS informed me of the Mandalorian planet.

Yeah either way it seems Kreia was in error. Unless the Mandalorians are wiped out again in some future EU.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 12:51 AM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

One doesn't simply walk into Mordor.

This is either the singular most retarded thing I have ever seen or it made sense on such a level that my mind can't comprehend it.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 01:25 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

My mind does of course operate on the proverbial plateau, with the rest of your mere mortals' minds being limited to the ditch miles below.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 01:31 AM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

My mind does of course operate on the proverbial plateau, with the rest of your mere mortals' minds being limited to the ditch miles below.

You are truly great. Almost as great as Gilad Pellaeon who is, in turn, almost as great as my Master, Publius.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 01:33 AM
Eminence
Boss

You are obsessed.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 01:50 AM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are obsessed.

YOO DONT KNOW MI!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 01:53 AM
Eminence
Boss

MI = My Initials? I know the first one.

Hey. You could be Agent J if you joined the MIB. Nifty.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 02:25 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

That was my take as well. Guess the whole avatar thing paid off.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 02:54 AM
Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

Faunus, I'm curious...have you read 'Revelation?' Are you aware of what Traviss DID in that book?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 04:09 AM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Oh I dunno, I thought I mighta seen you on a plateau once, way beneath me on my Balloon of Infallible Understanding.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 04:53 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Like I said - I haven't read any NJO books aside from Traitor (and Dark Tide or something, actually, a while ago), haven't read DN, and haven't touched LotF.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 04:53 AM
Lightsnake

A shame. Do check out the battle board thread and see the link I posted...methinks you'll enjoy it.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 04:55 AM
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

Originally posted by Gideon
He's ten times as antagonistic as I have ever accused Nai of being...

OMFG? wink

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 02:37 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Borbarad
OMFG? wink

SRSLY. Sir, you have been outclassed. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 06:11 AM