KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (RENEGADES)- Battlefield

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (RENEGADES)- Battlefield
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (224): « First ... « 217 218 [219] 220 221 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

I definitly need orthodox guard up.
I think we have to think about retreat already because when we retreat they can pot a shot at us already

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 11:54 AM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I thought I posted to tap orthodox guard??? Apparently not... I'll tap it this turn and continue the fight.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 11:59 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

More of them left then I thought there would be...

Vlad will draw his lightsabre and attack one of the Mark II droids. He will then retreat behind the battlecrawler using Charge.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 05:24 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, I forgot to mark off Denz's Reflection kill- will do so now.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 05:28 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Vera-Kin swaps Balanced Guard out for Orthodox Guard. How many successes did I get on my Cleave attack last turn?

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 08:59 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 10:47 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Hmm... okay.

The Jedi should keep up the assault on the battle droids this turn, to ensure that our soldiers do not get slaughtered.

Vera-Kin is going to tap Cleave and attack a battle droid in addition to her swap (Balanced for Orthodox). Block active for Parry!

Nice trick.

Last edited by Vera21 on Feb 7th, 2010 at 11:45 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 11:40 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Also, recommendations to the others-

Denzral should tap Reflection too while he attacks the Mk IIs.

Jovan should keep attacking.

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 11:49 PM
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Yeah, I'm attacking with orthodox guard and cleave

Can we get some cover or something or are we prone to friendly fire?

James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 11:55 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Jovan, you always have Orthodox Guard and Cleave active. You had it active when the droids shot you last turn. You just needed extra effort.

Denzral, I'd set the Orthodox Guard tap as a 'if we don't get initiative' thing. You'll need it against the Droidekas.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 12:04 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Effort? Like, my character is lazy? embarrasment I'll give him some good kicking around then!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 12:47 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Vlad- a fair idea, but unfortunately that action is at a two-move distance, so you cannot maike it there nad back again in one go. What you can do next turn is use Chrge to attack and then move back. I'll move you out there anyway, as you guys lost initiative so you are still in cover as you are fired at.

Furthermore, now thje Supers are splitting fire with the Kaldans, who are tearing into them. They are also under fire from the other ALurans and Minas!

Vera takes no damage but precisely loses all of her protection. Vlad's Orthodox Guard does him well- he only takes one hit. Furthermore, he scores one kill with Reflection and, now he is up close, another with Riposte!

Jovan gets hit for another 7. Jovan, you just came from the cover!

On your attacks, Vera kills one, Jovan takes down two, Denz takes down one and Vlad comes out (dropping his gun) and takes down another. Minas- who has a 15 dice pool- downs another, and thern we see how the Alurans do- pretty well!

Uh oh... more droids coming! And those droidekas are deploying.

-----

REARGUARD BATTLE- Start of Turn 5

Vera (LS10): 3/15 [OGu BL CL] [BGu] (one turn from battlecrawler)

Vlad (LS9): 1 (1 ranged Parry)/37 [BGu ES CH] [CC] (0F) (one turn frombattlecrawler wreck)

Denz (LS10): 3/46 [RI OGu RF] [GS] (0F) (one turn from battlecrawler)

Kiu (LS 11): 1 (2A)/21 [BGu BG PS] [FGu] (2F) (behind battlecrawler wreck)

Jovan (LS9): 3/40 [OGu CL] (3F) (one turn from battlecrawler)

Minas (G15): 1 (1 ranged parry)/0 [MM ES GS] (3F) (behind battlecrawler wreck)

Selenian Infantry (G6) x4: 0 (behind battlecrawler wreck)

Dorgonath Assault Troops (G6) x9: 0 (behind battlecrawler wreck)

Kaldan Beastmasters (C6) x12: 0 (one turn from battlecrawler)

Gothan Militia (G5) x11: 0 (behind battlecrawler wreck)

Mark II Battle Droids (G6) x15: 0 (one turn from battlecrawler)

Droideka A (G7): 5A/5A/0 (deployed) (two turns from battlecrawler)
Droideka B (G7): 5A/5A/0 (deployed) (two turns from battlecrawler)

Droideka C (G7): 5A/5A/0 (wheeled) (two turns from battlecrawler)
Droideka D (G7): 5A/5A/0 (wheeled) (two turns from battlecrawler)

Battle Droids (G5) x25: 0 (three turns from battlecrawler)

---

BtVS

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 02:00 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Xeth-

1. On Your Six

An enemy fighter has got onto your tail. Fight your opponent but ignore any bonuses from having better or superior Thrust / Manoeuvrability and your opponent fires first.

If you have Tactical Awareness this event becomes a Melee - In the swirling chaos of combat you and an enemy engage each other. Fight normally.

Gets you for four before your teuuret takes it, Xeth!

2. Wingman

Situation: Do not draw a card. Instead, you get one turn of combat to destroy another fighter. If you succeed, you also prevent one Mook on your side being destroyed this turn (reduce hits appropriately).

Done! But at a cost of another three to you...

3. Turbo Lock

Manoeuvre Test (Level 7). You come under fire from Turbo lasers. Take 3 damage if you fail. Ignore if there are no enemy Capital Ships.

Under fire... but this time you avoid the danger!

ANd Xeth is also forced to fight an extra fighter this turn- he takes another three hits before destroying it.

-

Wentar-

1. Collision Course

Manoeuvre Test (Level 6). You must swerve to avoid a mid space collision. Take 4 damage if you fail.

Avoided!

2. Melee

In the swirling chaos of combat you and an enemy engage each other. Fight normally.

If you have Killer Instinct this event becomes a Closing In - You move in close to your opponent, ready for the kill. Fight normally, except you win initiative in the first turn and get a three dice attack bonus.

You take him down... but took three hits doing it; he rolled well.

3. Turbo Lock

Manoeuvre Test (Level 7). You come under fire from Turbo lasers. Take 3 damage if you fail. Ignore if there are no enemy Capital Ships.

It is firing at you as well! But you avoid the fire easily.

-

The shattered Vulture A (a composite from the remnants of two earlier squadrons) are smashed asider by Beta, though they lose a damaged fighter in the process.

Charlie, however, has an aggravating round; outnumbered, they kill lfewer than they wanted and lose two of their number.

The control ship is hit once more! You think you are having an effect- that last blast actually shunted the shield generator to one side with the impact.

-

DROID CONTROL SHIP ASSAULT- Start of turn 5

Alpha Squadron x3 (P5): 3
Alpha Squadron x3 (P5): 2

Beta Squadron x4 (P5): 3
Beta Squadron x1 (P5): 2

Charlie Squadron x3 (P5): 3
Charlie Squadron x3 (P5): 2

Delta Squadron x3 (P5): 3
Delta Squadron x3 (P5): 2

Nexu's Grin: (P7/T6): 68

Wentar's Interceptor (P8): 52

Vulture Squadron A x12 (P4): 0
Vulture Squadron B x5 (P4): 0
Vulture Squadron C x12 (P4): 0

Droid Control Ship Damage: 102

---

Cannes is knocked to the ground this time.

"Sir! Shield integrity is dropping to a critical level!" reports the scanner operator.

Cannes picks himself up.

"Get every Vulture over here! Forget the other ships.! Helm- activate engines at maximum power- return us to high orbit!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 02:17 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I believe Ush meant Denz in the second paragraph =P. So this turn I can attack and then get back because they are nearer to us?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 07:36 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, they are no nearer. You took a move action to get out there. You could take one this turn to move back.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 08:02 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Ah, understood. Vlad will then attack a droid and then go behind cover.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 03:37 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Is there a mounted blaster cannon on the wrecked battlecrawler?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 08:22 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Seeing the damage that the Control Ship is taking, Xeth comms over to Wentar.

"What would think if I gave the order to go all in for a bombing run?" Xeth asks. "Too risky? Because otherwise I am ordering all in against the vulture groups A and C whilst you and I engage B..."

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Last edited by Bespin Bart on Feb 9th, 2010 at 10:46 AM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 10:42 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

"We'd take heavy loses in a bombing run..." Wentar muses, unsure of how many extra fighters may be on their way. "Lets hit those Vultures, if we finish these ones off it may buy us some more time to get a clearer shot on that thing."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 11:04 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth nods as his eyes sweep the space battle skittishly.

"Roger that, buddy," Xeth says, readying his ship's powerful array of blasters for another go at the Vultures. "We don't have much time. I have a feeling our friends on the ground need us to be quick."

Picking out B squadron, Xeth takes count then radios Wentar again.

"Actually, I've got this group. Go help Alpha and Beta sweep out A group."

Xeth will fly aggressively again, his large transport lugging itself through the spinning and diving and blasting around him as he chases the smaller grouping of vultures.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Last edited by Bespin Bart on Feb 9th, 2010 at 11:20 AM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 11:14 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote