KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (JEDI)- Purity

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (JEDI)- Purity
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (121): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

How is Sunda doing during all this? Following along?

"Who will we be meeting with on Mandragos? I also have a feeling that our mission will not be heavily...supported, is there any obvious threats I should be made aware of?"

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 01:48 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sunda is weighting up how much trouble a bunch of priests can possibly be.

You won't be meeting anyone at all on Mandragos, Roan, and do not expect the locals to be supportive of your investigation.

Then there is the thorny Gallagher issue, of course...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 10:48 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And talking of which- here is where your story truly begins, Gallagher.

Eventually the transport arrives- an elongated hover car, upon which Sienar slowly climbs aboard. The steeets are reported to be crowded, overcorweded, bursting with people desperate to see their saviour! The car will move very slowly, at walking pace, so that all may see. None will be on it with him, but his attendants will walk close by- including you, Gallagher.

You emerge into the city. This has a vaguely African/Eastern feel, not unlike Tatooine but far more civilised, and more dusty than sandy. It is, however, mostly very low built, and only the toweing form of the Basilica citadel rises high. That building is the equivalent of the Vatican, the central building of the Synod, within which are priests and pilgrims, scholars and the sick, all dedicated to the worship and understanding of balance, of the Light Side of the Force, and the power of destiny. A fit place, it would seem, for the coming horde of Senators to see to the aid of so many many lives at risk.

The people! So many people have come to see him! And as you proceed through the streets, the noise is cacophonous! All cheering his name!

Sienar simply nods and smiles. His cowl covers the skeletal half of his face, leaving just the pale other side for people to see, and he wears gloves to hide his missing fingers.

Suddenly, about halfway, the 'motorcade' stops, and there is a sudden silence from all- Gallagher, Sienar has very delicate emotional control of crowds! He can use the Force to silence them like this.

"My friends, my people," he says. "I have returned from Spridios. The brave and noble Doctors there have given me the strength I need to carry on the negotiations in these coming days with the Senatorial Poverty Commission- negotiations vital to the future of the Galaxy. We will save these people!"

A cheer begins, but Sienar raises his hand to silence it.

"I have one other thing to say. Today... I have accepted the nomiation for election to Archimandrite!"

Nothing can stop the cheers now, loud enough to tear a planet down. The procession carries on through the city, and as Siienar requested, you cheer with everyone else.

And he was right., The more you cheer with the crowd, the more you become a part of it. The more you become a part of it, the mroe you can sense it. The love- the very genuine love for this man, what he stands for, what he has achieved in an uncaring Galaxy. Sianar! Abbot of the Synod of Ferradyune! Archimandrite elect! Personally responsible for relieving the famine on Zeskus V and brokering the peace deal on Eridorean! Now we will save the Galax from the largest famine crisis it has ever known, and then move on to eliminate poverty forever! The one true hope remaining for the Galaxy at all! Finally something has gone right...

Then, there is a gasp from the crowd, as the Abbot slips to one side slightly. For a moment, you expect him to burst aflame, gallagher... but all there is when you look at him, is the Sun glinting behind him, as frm where you are his body is eclipsing the bright sun. The Aboot stands again, and declares:

"Through the grace of the Force, I have the will to go on! It is my destiny!"

The gasps stop and the cheering resumes, though you are returned to reality, Gallagher.

His death! What is the connection you cannot see? His death, bringing all those other deaths... is he truly going to try to save all those people? It would make him powerful if he does. What can it all mean?

You must save all those people.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 4th, 2008 at 04:49 PM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 12:06 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Of course>
Does Trorn have any ideas where to start?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 12:06 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Trorn says... that you are to see Master Yoda in his private quarters, about the Gallagher 'issue'.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 12:07 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher is astounded by Sienar's fine control of the crowd and by their overwhelming sensation of adoration for this hero of worlds, this religious figure that has become something more of a deity to the sick and the starving.

I cannot let such hope be destroyed, Gallagher thinks. Sienar may draw his power from the darkness, but... I do not understand. Why would a Dark Sider be so benevolent and generous? It matters not. Never have I seen such overwhelming joy in citizens of the Republic.

Gallagher cheers and waves to Sienar.

But I will not give in to his temptations. I am a champion of the Light.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 03:39 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, you are approaching now the front gates of the Basilica, where Sienar dismounts.

"What did you feel, Gallagher?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 04:49 PM
Brit
Duchess

Is this meeting with Master Yoda for Roan alone?

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 06:42 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh no, you are all welcome.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 06:43 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"Love," Gallagher says. "Hope. Joy. All inspired by you."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 06:46 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

"Best not to keep Master Yoda waiting," Jelena says.

She keeps Roan in front of her at all times, remembering their brief and frightening duel on Cassilis. She knows it was no fault of his own, but... the experience shook her.

Jelena stops herself as she realizes her hand is wandering down toward her remaining lightsaber, and instead crosses her arms.

"After you, Roan," she says, smiling toward him and his Padawan.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 06:50 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just give a bit longer for Andro to turn up here.

-

"And what do you think of all that, Gallagher?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 06:53 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher looks toward Sienar and his skeletal face.

"These people must be saved," Gallagher says. "They have such great hope that you will be able to help them... I cannot get in the way of that. Not without an alternative route."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 06:57 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Do you truly think one man can make such a difference?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 06:59 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"Yes," Gallagher replies. "One man can become the embodiment of the people's hope."

Gallagher does not say it, but he thinks of the Prophecy of the Chosen One, the Jedi who will bring balance to the Force by destroying evil.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 07:02 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"We shall see the truth of that. Come inside..." he says, hading to the giant metal front gates.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 6th, 2008 at 03:18 PM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 07:17 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, Jelena, Roan, and a quiet Andro- you are in that meditation place that Windu talked to Yoda in in AOTC. Yoda seems to have just finished meditating on the matter.

"Mmm," he says, thoughtfully (You bet he didn't mumble like that when he was younger)

"A difficult situation here you have, I think, mmm?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 6th, 2008 at 03:19 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 12:30 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher silently follows, looking up at the tower structure of the Basilica before him.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 04:59 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

These doors are magnificent and golden, Gallagher, with all sorts of patterns upon them. It also has many attendants at the front.

"The state of Jubillee will start soon, yes?" asks Sienar.

"Tomorrow, your eminence," one of them says.

"Ah yes. Well, for now you may bring your weapon within here, Gallagher."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 05:08 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"What is the state of Jubilee?" Gallagher asks. "I know little of Mandragos and its culture and customs."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 06:07 PM