KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » FIREFLY – Wayward Bound (Discussion and Suggestions)

FIREFLY – Wayward Bound (Discussion and Suggestions)
Started by: Aliies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
boiled_egg

yeah, but Aliies didnt leave much to open with imo...the lead character being incapacitated before anyone else writes in isn't cool

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 11:23 AM
boiled_egg is currently offline Click here to Send boiled_egg a Private Message Find more posts by boiled_egg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wavemaninawe

Merely a safety measure to ensure that he won't come back to a madhouse. wink

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 02:48 PM
Wavemaninawe is currently offline Click here to Send Wavemaninawe a Private Message Find more posts by Wavemaninawe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg

haha true

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 02:01 AM
boiled_egg is currently offline Click here to Send boiled_egg a Private Message Find more posts by boiled_egg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

Sorry about that, I caught the flu, been stuck in bed for days -_- I'll be posting every day from now on smile starting tonight.

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 12:00 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg

yays (about you posting) hope you get better soon!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 01:40 PM
Hazardous

I check the RP for new posts everyday, I just havent posted because Im waiting for reactions. smile

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 02:45 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockhead

Likewise

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 07:18 PM
Blockhead is currently offline Click here to Send Blockhead a Private Message Find more posts by Blockhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

Have to head out early, ill post tonight, since i missed last night's as promised.

I hate not being able to keep my word sad

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 10:11 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg

Atleast you're letting us know what's going on smile I'm happy as long as I'm not outta the loop hehe

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 12:18 AM
Aliies

Alright I posted :P , I tried to get all of the elements correct XD remember its late night and is now beginning to rain (which is why the feds seem annoyed)

I still have big plans for this ^_^

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 05:09 PM
Blockhead

This is just a reminder so that feelings aren't hurt or anything. My character is basically an old, grumpy man and may occasionally be mean to other characters. This is entirely RPed and is not aimed at any real people. Just so you understand why I might post in an aggressive manner.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 12:51 AM
Blockhead is currently offline Click here to Send Blockhead a Private Message Find more posts by Blockhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg

I kinda realised that as soon as you posted your characters bio LOL

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 01:00 AM
Blockhead

Lol, I know I posted it with my bio, but just in case wink

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 01:35 AM
Hazardous

Does anyone know where KingDubya went? Hasnt been online since his post in the game thread.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 11:14 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

sorry bout the delay, had alot of civil engineering and drafting homework -_-

will be back to posting by tomorrow, no later.

Try to wait out the deadlock of the bar XD been thinking of how to execute the next story arc, cya tomorrow smile

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 12:15 PM
Wavemaninawe

Nice to see how this story is getting started. This is merely my second attempt at playing an RPG through a message board.

I am sorry to say that I will post sporadically for a while. As of the end of next week, I'll be working abroad and won't have much internet access in the beginning. Hopefully it won't take too long until I can be back to normal. Perhaps Aliies can ghostwrite my character at the occasions when he is more plot relevant.

Anyways, it's been fun riding with you people so far and I hope that this game session lasts.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 09:37 PM
Wavemaninawe is currently offline Click here to Send Wavemaninawe a Private Message Find more posts by Wavemaninawe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg

Oh I think it'll last and have fun wherever you're going, hopefully you'll have some good stories to share when you get back =]

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 10:46 PM
Aliies

it'll last ^_^ I'm making an honest attempt at writing the story before each post, not just random events thrown in random directions XD

I hope you can stick around Wave, i know how it is to work away from home base smile good luck and come back soon ^_^

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 10:40 AM
Wavemaninawe

I'm going on a ship for 8 months, but I'll have net access there. The tricky part is my initial month of training in England where I'll be offline most of the time.

I figure I should be able to show up a few times despite the circumstances. I'll still need to check my mail and wire money on occasion.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 11:37 PM
boiled_egg

Cool, sounds like an interesting time for you. Best of luck and Godbless

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 11:38 PM