KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Place For My Head (Registration)

A Place For My Head (Registration)
Started by: Ripper Jacc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

We have plenty of characters, now, so I'm going to say this once and only once: The RP thread will be open as of the second I get done typing this and get off to doing it. CaylaSlap, PM me, I have an idea for the story concerning your character that I'd like to run by you, for some reason, she sparked my memory on a plot twist I thought up months ago.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 12:53 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaylaSlap

Lets see if this works now. This is an image of my chara, only with emerald eyes like my description + various other things, but you get the point (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 02:54 PM
CaylaSlap is currently offline Click here to Send CaylaSlap a Private Message Find more posts by CaylaSlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Very nice. Glad to see they considered your post count high enough to post that, it's nice to have a visual of her to work with on the RP.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 02:56 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Note: I've just realized how confusing this ruddy character sheet is, from here on in, could everyone state if they're with the Imperials or the Olympians? And anyone who's already posted, please just post a reply with the word of your alliance, so I can update everyone on where everyone stands? Thanks, all.

For the record, Jacc is as of yet undecided.

Last edited by iKinneas on Oct 2nd, 2008 at 03:48 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 03:44 PM
CaylaSlap

Name: Halo [last name unknown]
Race: Human

Appearance: ][posted above][
Stands at 5'6, usually wears a white fitted tee shirt and a dark brown wrap as a skirt,. Her skin is pale as ivory, and her eyes were like pools of emerald jewels. Her nose was small and rounded, her lips full and stained pink. She had a septum piercing [if you dont know look it up] and two full sleeves of tattoo's. She was a lean girl, but she was built nicely. Her hair was pure white, and was dreaded beautifully, they stopped at the small of her back.

Weaponry: Silver Katana embedded with diamonds swirled around the gold handle. "Baby" Desert Eagle holds a 15 shot Magazine Double Action Trigger, 4,5 mm caliber

Alliance: Rogue ][but Olympian][

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 03:49 PM
CaylaSlap is currently offline Click here to Send CaylaSlap a Private Message Find more posts by CaylaSlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

ca weiyuan be a mercenary

and also they have motorcycle type things in this world right?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 03:49 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

lol ur making this Devil May Cry. Dont get me wrong i love the games. But this isnt a Devil May Cry thread :O and Yondaime is with the Olympians

Last edited by Matr0shka on Oct 2nd, 2008 at 05:43 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 05:30 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jalek moye
ca weiyuan be a mercenary

and also they have motorcycle type things in this world right?

Tech is up to standards with the same setup as FFXII, if that answers your question. As I have yet to finish it, I could not answer if they have anything motorcycle related. As per your mercenary request... sure, why not.

Originally posted by Matroshka
lol ur making this Devil May Cry. Dont get me wrong i love the games. But this isnt a Devil May Cry thread :O and Yondaime is with the Olympians

Is this directed at me? Because I am aware my character is going to resemble Dante and Nero to a degree, as is customary of all of my characters lately, but I fail to see how this story is Devil May Cry. If you have a valid point as to how it is, feel free to point it out, but otherwise let's refrain from jumping to conclusions. The story's only just begun, and has no real basis to be judged as anything just yet. smile

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 05:53 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

lol that didnt answer my question cuz i hated ff12 and didnt play long enough

do they have any small one person like vehicles that are still fast

Last edited by Lek Kuen on Oct 2nd, 2008 at 06:05 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:02 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Once again, only made it so far into 12... Gimme a sec to research into it, I'll post my findings soon.

EDIT: I'm finding nothing, so for the sake of argument, we're going to say no unless someone can find something that says otherwise for me. Sorry to be a pain, but...

Last edited by iKinneas on Oct 2nd, 2008 at 06:12 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:06 PM
CaylaSlap

i never played any of the FF's. I just rule.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:33 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

well dont play 12 it sucks stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:35 PM
CaylaSlap

thats my plan.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:44 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Originally posted by Ripper Jacc
Tech is up to standards with the same setup as FFXII, if that answers your question. As I have yet to finish it, I could not answer if they have anything motorcycle related. As per your mercenary request... sure, why not.

Is this directed at me? Because I am aware my character is going to resemble Dante and Nero to a degree, as is customary of all of my characters lately, but I fail to see how this story is Devil May Cry. If you have a valid point as to how it is, feel free to point it out, but otherwise let's refrain from jumping to conclusions. The story's only just begun, and has no real basis to be judged as anything just yet. smile
i was making a joke to Jalek about the motorcycle eek! and yes i could tell the second you made the thread u were ganna be a Dante or Nero like character, hence ur sig and ur avi stick out tongue but i dont care if it is like that anyway I <3 DEVIL MAY CRY

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:49 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

My mistake then. Sorry to anyone if I fly off the handle... Long week at home, and it's kinda starting to bleed over into my recreational life, as well, so if I seem short tempered... everyone overlook me...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:50 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

nah your cool dude

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 07:00 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

lol is there any ground vehicles in ff12 cuz all i rember is airships, so if there isn't then should i like ride a chocobo or something stick out tongue

i'm just asking cuz i plan on my charcter showing up while riding something

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 07:07 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

holy shit i wanna ride a chocobo ! i want one as a pet there cute ^-^ !

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 08:16 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Er... well, if we aren't having ground vehicles... let's try for something a bit more fitting to the setting like... I dunno... horses. Might allow for some kind of motorcycle-esque kind of vehicle, but let's try to keep tech from looking too much like real-world stuff, yeh?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 08:24 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

yea im fine with animals how about this

Attachment: wei yuan ride.jpg
This has been downloaded 33 time(s).

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:22 PM