KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Place For My Head (Registration)

A Place For My Head (Registration)
Started by: Ripper Jacc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaylaSlap

*taps foot*

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:33 PM
CaylaSlap is currently offline Click here to Send CaylaSlap a Private Message Find more posts by CaylaSlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

my char's transportation is a giant snow leapord with limited speech skills. She rides it without a saddle, holding onto it's scruff to stay on.

for more info on Mara's speech skills scroll down until you see Oy. He talks like Mara.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rk_Tower_series

Attachment: snow_leopard_2.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:51 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I'll have weiyuan show up once they leave there camp site or maybe just a little bit later

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:57 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

id start crying if i saw a lizard thing like that coming at me

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:59 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaylaSlap

i might have nightmares. im not sure.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 10:00 PM
CaylaSlap is currently offline Click here to Send CaylaSlap a Private Message Find more posts by CaylaSlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i've been in worst situations before

Attachment: te rex.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 10:04 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaylaSlap

lol

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 10:06 PM
CaylaSlap

if anyone wants to piggy back my chara that s cool but im going out now. bb tomorrow

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 10:10 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

my bad about not understanding the explosion thing, but the chained to a tree should've been stated

Cuz when i think of someone getting wrapped by something then slammed i don't assumed its chained to the object that it was slammed into

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 03:55 AM
CaylaSlap

RECAP

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 03:13 PM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

seconded

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 03:25 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaylaSlap

im leaving at noon to see my father. i probably wont be back till saturday or later on tonight. sorry. but id like a recap and i dont want to see this rp thread to falter.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 03:32 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

ok all that really happened, is wei yuan tryed to mugg Darian so Darian tied Weiyuan's dragon to a tree then blew up in wei's face. and then Yondaime is standing there preparing to throw knives at Weiyuan

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 05:56 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

why do you gatta play the trouble some little punk ? honestly i like RPs where there isnt fighting ever other post. I liked how things were before the fighting >.> and since when was there powers in this RP ? did i miss somthing >.<

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 08:18 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Matroshka
why do you gatta play the trouble some little punk ? honestly i like RPs where there isnt fighting ever other post. I liked how things were before the fighting >.> and since when was there powers in this RP ? did i miss somthing >.<

ya I dunno....theres no real direction in this rp.
and you were allowed magical ability as long as it was like one element and didn't get out of hand....but fireballs seem alittle exsessive

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 08:47 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

>.> i liked the RP b4 the fighting

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 08:49 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by TigerEyes
ya I dunno....theres no real direction in this rp.
and you were allowed magical ability as long as it was like one element and didn't get out of hand....but fireballs seem alittle exsessive

isnt a fireball one element

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 08:55 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

and ordained has telepathy and everthing but i cant shoot a fireball sad

i mean thats the most basic fire magic attack

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 09:08 PM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Originally posted by jalek moye
isnt a fireball one element

a fireball seems more like a power not magical control of an element. Magical control of an element to me seems like taking fire that is already there and being able to weild it not creating fire out of nothing

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 09:08 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by TigerEyes
a fireball seems more like a power not magical control of an element. Magical control of an element to me seems like taking fire that is already there and being able to weild it not creating fire out of nothing

really i always assumed that if you had control over an element you could create it aswell,

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 09:09 PM