KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Place For My Head (Registration)

A Place For My Head (Registration)
Started by: Ripper Jacc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

so do you guys not want him to be able to do it, just say so

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 09:41 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaylaSlap

where is ripper. i think maybe his internet connection still kind of sucks. you guys have to remember that there is a war between the Imperials and the Olympians. so either some should be worried about those army's.... some one more than the other and some both. like my chara. or are we all rogues. cause this is starting to get realllll confusing.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 02:40 PM
CaylaSlap is currently offline Click here to Send CaylaSlap a Private Message Find more posts by CaylaSlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaylaSlap

im leaving for the day

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 03:01 PM
CaylaSlap is currently offline Click here to Send CaylaSlap a Private Message Find more posts by CaylaSlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaylaSlap
where is ripper. i think maybe his internet connection still kind of sucks. you guys have to remember that there is a war between the Imperials and the Olympians. so either some should be worried about those army's.... some one more than the other and some both. like my chara. or are we all rogues. cause this is starting to get realllll confusing.

Yeah, still having connection issues, I'll have them resolved by Monday, no later than Tuesday. Sorry for the inconvenience, all. Until I return, Cayla is in charge. I've seen her work before and trust her to run things efficiently. Also, Cayla, take charge of Jacc, if it's not too much to ask, until I return. Sorry again, all. Back soon. Thanks, Cayla.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 03:29 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

wow the damn thread was freaking killed >sad

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 05:02 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaylaSlap

no its not. i need a recap though

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 02:15 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

well im done with it , sorry. If only some people didnt **** it up ( im not pointing fingers ) In fact me Rip and Cayla were getting the story working fine. Maybe if Jacc comes back ill get back in it. He controls the MAIN character so i feel it will get better when hes in it

Last edited by Matr0shka on Oct 7th, 2008 at 07:52 AM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 07:48 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaylaSlap

i second but im staying in the rp thread.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 12:56 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

well geez sorry that i feel conflict is useful early on

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 01:04 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaylaSlap

hahah yeah we're just trying to keep things organized is all. since Rippers internet connection is down, im gunna try to do just that.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 01:06 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Originally posted by jalek moye
well geez sorry that i feel conflict is useful early on
i didnt say you did i stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 05:11 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Name: Carpathian Forest
Race: dark elf
Appearance: http://www.trueblackmetal.info/bg/p...tefrost-pic.jpg

Weapon(s): a double headed axe and twin katanas with poison embedded with poison

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 03:37 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

creepy X.X reminds me of king... gives me that same feeling i got from him.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 09:09 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaylaSlap

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

recap for Jacc... I dunno whats going on with the others but Yondaime Jacc and Halo were standing in a group and Ayame attacked Halo... and thats all thats been going on.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 11:55 AM
CaylaSlap

i will be on 11-3 ..when the heck do you people sign on.. i always miss it.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 12:13 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
creepy X.X reminds me of king... gives me that same feeling i got from him.
...he's nicer though...i think? O.O

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 03:43 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaylaSlap

wow. this thread is annoying JACC COME BACK SO halo jacc and yondaime could at least have a story line.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 04:41 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

YES ! =D you said it Cayla

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 10:58 PM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth my laptop had to go in for servicing....but I can see the rp still isn't really developped anywhere

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 03:36 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

we need Jacc. It was good when hes around. Dammit ill find out where he lives and fix his internet for him !

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 05:31 PM