KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Doom 4

Doom 4
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I don't mind reading them. It lets me take a break during the game. I don't like audio logs because I always feel less engaged and a bit boring because I'm just staring at a wall.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 10:14 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Doom 2016 was one of my favorite games last year. Some times you need a game that's just wall to wall carnage from beginning to end.

Plenty of games offer that, though. Me, I just load up Vanquish or Killing Floor to sate my bloodlust.

Doom was only getting press because it's Doom. (Which isn't to say it's bad.. Just not "special" minus the trademark.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 12:35 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by cdtm
Plenty of games offer that, though. Me, I just load up Vanquish or Killing Floor to sate my bloodlust.

Doom was only getting press because it's Doom. (Which isn't to say it's bad.. Just not "special" minus the trademark.)

Fo' sho, to each their own. Vanquish was the shit, did you try Metal Gear Rising? Same dudes made it, really fun game, that's in a similar vein to Vanquish.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 12:58 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yeah, bought it, beat it, and been working on Blade Wolf before I got distracted by Transformers Devastation. (And on that, I spend most of my time role playing challenge missions, e.g. crushing the Autobots with Grimlock, or pretending I'm paranoid IDW Red Alert going after Optimus Prime and Megatron after Megs trial and stay of execution wink )

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 01:34 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
If it's just more of the same though with space stations on Mars but this time going after Samuel Hayden instead of Olivia Pierce, then I won't be as invested, but will at least give it a shot.

That sounds better off as a DLC expansion anyways that I hope one day gets announced.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 02:20 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Seriously, isn't it weird DOOM is the only Bethesda published game that hasn't gotten a single player expansion yet?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jul 26th, 2017 at 03:00 AM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 02:46 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote