KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Battlezone: Philosophía vs Srankmissingnin - Battle Thread

Battlezone: Philosophía vs Srankmissingnin - Battle Thread
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Bullseye snipes a woman from across the street with a toothpick.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Bullseye makes a "Billion to one" shot.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Bullseye throws some plants onto the floor and the fragements kill a bunch of guys.

(please log in to view the image)

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 12:31 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 12:43 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Is Batgirl's move reading ability more of an asset than Daredevil's radar sense, Elektra's telepath, or Spider-man's spidy-sense? Because Bullseye has managed to hit all three of them (admittedly Spider-man was injured). If none of them can consistently avoid Bullseye, it is ridiculous to assume that Batgirl could.

Daredevil says that only his radar sense allows him to avoid BE. A normal man couldn't hope to calculate the trajectory in time let alone get out of the way after. DD isn't even sure how long he can keep it up for and this was before BE got his brain tumor removed.

Seriously though, if all Bullseye ever did was beat Elekra it would be more than enough to give him the edge over Cassandra. Elektra is a monster pure and simple. See is stronger than Batgirl, faster, more durable, more skilled, and has telepathy and some quasi-mystical ninja abilities, but she still can't beat Bullseye... even with the aid of Daredevil. But he has other claims to fame as well, like beating Black Tarantual (a guy who owned Spider-man) easily, and stalemating Cap.

Last edited by srankmissingnin on Nov 16th, 2008 at 01:06 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 01:00 AM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Heh. Predictable arguments.

To put it simply, ABC logic simply doesn't go around here, and a few good showings against Daredevil and Elektra doesn't make him able to handle Cassandra, especially since she has been constantly shown to be at least Batman level, with showings and fights proving her to be superior to Shiva(who has stalemated Batman in h2h combat) and Bronze Tiger (who has once pretty much one-shotted Batman and stalemated with him when Batman was giving it all).

She is much faster. Much more skilled. Much better overall as a h2h fighter. Range, I give it to Bullseye, but that's irrelevant since he just simply won't be able to touch her, as I've shown. Does he have precision ? Definitley. But how does that help him against someone with Cassandra's type of speed and, above all, her body reading abilities, which would allow her to know what Bullseye would to at any time. She will close the distance between them and kick the crap out of him, plain and simple.

Now ..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Bullseye has Captain America on the defensive but leaves when Diamond-back shows up.

*skip*

Bullseye owns Daredevil after massacring an entire church full of people.

*skip*

Good thing that in this fight he doesn't have the advantage of Batgirl not knowing who she is fighting, of it being dark, or of him taking her by surprise with a lantern in the eyes and a shovel damaging her leg, right ? smile

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

--

Yeah, him shooting Daredevil with a gun and then beating the crap out of him is really .. impressive.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Last edited by Philosophía on Nov 16th, 2008 at 09:46 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:43 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Bullseye's training to fight Elektra after the Hand revives her.

It's a good thing you brought this up because otherwise I would have and the bad thing for your argument is that I'll introduce some context aswell. It is made quite clear from the beginning that if Bullseye were to fight Elektra right then, he would get slaughtered.

So he decides to study her moves months in a row, as your scan shows ..

Once they start fighting, this works pretty good, since he is dominating the first part of the fight pretty handily due to him studying her, by being able to predict everything she will do and taking advantage of it. But, once she changes her fighting style, she just pretty much destroys him h2h.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

So yeah, it doesn't really help your case. Furthermore, since he has studied both Daredevil and Elektra, him having the better (and highest) performances against them is quite logical.

Here he mentions studying Daredevil ..

Last edited by Philosophía on Nov 16th, 2008 at 10:01 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:59 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Now, him holding his own against Daredevil and Elektra at the same time is probably his highest feat .. ever, though he got beaten and started running away. But one high showing doesn't make up for an entire career.

Daredevil has many times beaten him hand to hand, even while Bullseye was using other projectiles to try to take him down. It has happened both pre and post adamantium injection, which doesn't make up for his h2h fighting skills anyway. He was kicking his ass even while his radar sense was turning on and off.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

--

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:13 AM
Philosophía

And since you're using the Daredevil and Elektra simultaneous fight, here is Bullseye's latest apparance before that where he gets singlehandedly badly beaten by Daredevil ..

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

And after that, when a flat-out exhausted Daredevil destroys him.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Badabing on Nov 16th, 2008 at 05:31 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:19 AM
Philosophía

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:25 AM
Philosophía

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:25 AM
Philosophía

And let's just take a look at how Daredevil dodges Bullseye's attacks:

That looks familiar. smile Only vastly inferior to the degree Cassandra has it.

Point is, Bullseye is very good with weapons, and has an incredible accuracy but, in this fight, it won't help him at all for the simple fact that he just won't be able to hit batgirl, due to her speed and body reading abilities. Once she gets up close, she just simply slaughters Bullseye. His few good showings against Elektra and Daredevil don't make up for other losess, while Cassandra has constantly been shown to be at least Batman's equal in h2h, having superior training, and constantly been shown as being better than one of the best (Shiva, Bronze Tiger).

And I'm pretty much done. The battle will be over at about an hour from now (at :28).

Good job Srank. Heh, our first battlezone. big grin

Last edited by Philosophía on Nov 16th, 2008 at 10:36 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:33 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Just checking in real quick. Good match Philosophía.

Just thought I'd say that a lot of those DD vs. BE matches you posted where from before Lester got his tumour removed which makes them less credible, I did mention that he was owned by DD after his attempted assassination of Milla, and the "fight" in Devil in Cell Block D happened after Lester had by chained up like Hannible Lecter for an unspecified amount of time and only aloud to eat liquids... its safe to say he wasn't at his fighting best either. Also remember that around his fight with Crossbones, even Cap had yet to beat him in a fight (he either is just about to do... or he might have just done it... I forget the exact timing). smile

Now I have to go to eat at my sisters new restaurant... a vegan restaurant... oh joy! sick And then finish some projects I lost last night when the power outage shutdown my work computer. sad

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 06:56 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

nice job both. some enjoyable reading. smile

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:03 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Now I have to go to eat at my sisters new restaurant...
omfg... i read that wrong in my head first... *wipes head*

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:19 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by psycho gundam
omfg... i read that wrong in my head first... *wipes head*
sick

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:32 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Batgirl ftw smile

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:41 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

This has been enlightening for me.

Highlights are Batgirl's combination of moves that make her appear Metahuman. That works in her favor. Also that move reading thing she does. But that also, at least in my mind works, against her.

Bullseye has the ability to use anything as a weapon. Now Batgirl can dodge stuff well. Likely due to her move reading ability. She can see where someone is aiming and move accordingly.

So what happens when Bullseye does that crazy thing where he aims off and his weapons bounces around unpredictably and hits Batgirl? He's enough of a hand to hand fighter, that this could give him the win.

Of course, srankmissingnin didn't argue this way. Had he done that, I'd have given him the win. Spent too much time comparing DD and Elektra to Batgirl.

While Phil Spent more time focusing on Batgirl's abilities and strengths. based Upon Phil's argument, I have to give Batgirl the slight win.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:36 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

(hypotetical discussion, and should not be taken into consideration for the battlezone)
That's of course assuming that Bullseye would go with that tactic from the start instead of trying to hit her directly, and that it would hit a speeding Batgirl, who has dodged bullets (even Sniper bullets) on multipled ocasions without even looking. Precision is one thing, but hitting somebody with Batgirl's abilities is another. Not only would she be able to see what Bullseye is thinking of doing due to her body reading, but due to Bullseye trying to hit her indirectly she would have a bigger amount of time to dodge Bullseye's attacks in the first place. Unless Batgirl is standing still, I certainly don't see her getting hit with such a tactic.

Thanks for voting. Cavalier and Digi are the ones remaining, and I recived an answer from Batdude who said he's up for vote too, and I think Srank would agree.

Last edited by Philosophía on Nov 17th, 2008 at 01:41 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 01:29 PM
Starscream M

Originally posted by Philosophía

Thanks for voting. Cavalier and Digi are the ones remaining, and I recived an answer from Batdude who said he's up for vote too, and I think Srank would agree.
you shouldnt have 4 judges...could result in a tie

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 01:38 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by Starscream M
you shouldnt have 4 judges...could result in a tie

If it will, then another judge would decide the winner.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 01:41 PM
Starscream M

Originally posted by Philosophía
If it will, then another judge would decide the winner.
I see

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 01:42 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote