KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Dragons of Destiny {RP Thread}

Dragons of Destiny {RP Thread}
Started by: Badwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Weiyuan and his roc flew through the skies at a nice pace. The roc's wing flapping hard and strong every few seconds to keep his altitude. It passed many creatures that quickly flew out of the way as it passed. After half an hour they slowed their speed since they were nearing a city. It landed on the outside of it and Weiyuan hopped off still holding the dragon's head, a man waiting by the city gates. weiyuan dropped the dragon's head at his feet, and the man tossed him a bag of money. He nodded his head and walked in the city to fing himself a place to stay for the night.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 01:26 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Sauco seemed a bit uneasy as he walked upon the ground. He held his wings slightly spread incase he had to fly up quickly. Maeglin noticed and shook his head.=

Sauco. I know you like the skys but please try and at least ACT like you are trusting these people.

=Sauco turned his massive head and snorted. A large gust went around Maeglin sending him upwards just enough so that when he came back down the dragon was no longer under him. Maeglins eyes widened as he fell to the ground, but he tucked one knee under him and when he hit the ground he rolled a foot or two before coming up on his feet.=

That was very rude.

=Sauco looked back again and snorted one more time pushing Maeglin back only slightly but not knocking him down. He turned his large head forward again.=

Is it not also rude to stay on my back when you have your own two legs?

=Maeglin smirked. The first time since he had been here. One of few times anyone here would see it.=

.... True. But I figured a friend would help a friend now and then.

=Sauco muttered something about Lazy elf people and walked on with Maeglin walking along beside him.=

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 09:12 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Canna tilted her head towards the sound of Amaire's voice. "Control? Oh no, my dead he is my teacher. I depend on him for my life as he does me for his sight. The Black Dragon's power is amazing, but it comes at a price. He cannot see, so I am his eyes. He can take my sight when he wishes, but he is at least kind enough to give it back when we are flying." She smiled and held onto Halt as they walked. "I'm Canna, and this grumpy lizard is Halt." Halt looked down and snorted. "I can hear you child. I may be blind every now and then but my other senses are as sharp as ever."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 01:48 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

As I stood on top of the tree stump practicing in the woods just in case Davin came suddenly, I thought about how he killed my mom and seperated me from my da. I just wanted to know, what would make someone do this.

Khalil: Well back to work.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 02:12 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Maeglin let out a soft sigh. It was obviouse he was bored and Sauco noticed.=

Why dont you.. Mingle.. with the rest of the Tamers Maeglin? Wouldnt hurt to get to know someone besides yourself.

=Maeglin simply shook his head.... then shrugged=

Nah. All the people I have ever met were boring. Nothing interesting about them.

People dont have to be interesting in order for you to get along with them. Go ahead. I wont feel bad. What about her?

=Sauco motioned his large head towards Canna. Maeglin arched a brow at her and chuckled lightly at sauco.=

No no no.. Im good. I dont think...

=Sauco drew in a breath and blew hard knocking Maeglin back and almost bumping into Canna. But since her sight was being used by her dragon he probly would run into her.... wasnt his fault though. Stupid dragon.=

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 09:39 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Canna gasped as a body collided with her. She fell flat on her face and just sat there for a moment before she got her barrings straight and pushed herself to her feet. Halt didnt even glance back, he knew what was going on so he didnt even bother to stop. Canna sighed and rubbed her knees. "What, or who hit me?"

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 01:26 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Maeglin seemed to just freeze. He didnt mean to run into her. After a moment of just standing there he swallowed hard and finally spoke up.=

uhh.. Umm.. Im terribly Sorry M'Lady. Sauco pushed me over here hoping for me to... Mingle... as he said... with the other Tamers... He can be... Forceful at times.

=He was about to help her but she was already on her feet.=

.... Again. I am sorry M'Lady. I did not mean to bother. I shall .....

=He turned to leave but noticed Sauco glaring at him. Maeglin cursed in his mind. He wasnt good at talking to others and now his dragon was forcing him too. He turned back to Canna and finished the sentence he began a diffrent way.=

.... Introduce myself. My name is Maeglin.... Is there anything I can do to redeem myself in your mind?

=The elf bowed low, offering assistance for knocking her over.=

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 01:37 AM
DangerousBeauty

Canna laughed softly and shook her head. "It's ok. It happens. Dont worry... I'm Canna. Very nice to meet you.. And this is-" She reached her hand out to feel for Halt, but he was already well away from her. She sighed and turned. "YOU OVER GROWN SALAMANDER!" Halt just snorted and continued on. "Ohhh.. He does this just to spite me."

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 01:44 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Maeglin just tilted his head to the side. 'Over Grown Salamander?' he thought. He then waved his hand infront of her face. 'Blind huh?'=

His name is Over Grown Salamander?

=He moved a hand through his hair and smirked lightly. Well she had.. something.. at least.=

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 01:48 AM
DangerousBeauty

She raised a brow and shook her head. "No.. But thats what his name should be... His name is Halt.. He's kinda my teacher, so I'm forced to share my eyes with him.. So Maeglin, how long have you been with your dragon?"

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 01:50 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Maeglin rubbed the back of his head a bit. It was pretty much already the longest conversation he has had with another person. She was also Human and he never talked to one of them before in all his years of living.=

Your teacher huh? What kind of teacher leaves a student behind, even when she is blind?

=Maeglin turned to look at Halt and arched a brow. He then turned back to Canna as she asked him about his dragon.=

Oh Sauco? We have been together for a few years. It seems like an eternity though. We take care of eachother. However he snores alot and has really bad breath.. I keep telling him to do something about it but... oh.. sorry i didnt mean to Ramble... Not used to talking to people, let alone Humans.

=Sauco came up behind him and snorted blowing warm air at them.=

Well if I snore to loud perhaps you should wear ear plugs. And if you have a problem with my breath how about you jump right in and brush my teeth?

((lol i just pictures Shaun Connery doing Saucos voice.))

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 02:10 AM
DangerousBeauty

lol I LOVE SEAN CONNERY!))

Canna smiled and rached out, running her hand over Saucos face. In her mind she was able to piece togther an image of him. "He seems nice. You two sound like the perfect match." She smiled and slowly started down the path, feeling her way with her feet. "Whats wrong with humans?"

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 02:16 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Sauco made an odd face as Canna stopped feeling his face. He looked at Maeglin and he just shrugged. He then turned and followed Canna, taking her arm to help guide her as they walked.=

I didnt say there was something wrong with them. I just never talked to one before.

=Sauco bent his large head down to Maeglins face and snickered lightly. With his free hand Maeglin thwapped him on the nose. He then looked back to Canna, speaking again.=

Your the first human I have actually talked to. Its actually not that bad.

=He found himself smileing.=

((excuss me. SEAN Connery. stick out tongue))

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 02:21 AM
DangerousBeauty

Canna frowned and put her hand on his. "I'm glad I amuse you." She canted her head back at Sauco, indicating that she had noted the snicker. "I can make an image of people in my mind by feeling their features." She said this indicating the change in attitude she felt after she touched him.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 02:26 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Maeglin shook his head quickly.=

I didnt mean to Offend you Canna. I just... I dont have much experience in talking to anyone besides Sauco here.

=Sauco spoke to the last part.=

Ah I see. Creating a mental Image through touch. I was wondering what you were doing.

=Maeglin sighed lightly. He didnt know what to do. Honestly he felt a little embarassed talking to her. Of course he would never admit to that.=

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 02:31 AM
DangerousBeauty

She smiled and patted his hand. "Calm down, it's ok. I understand... You two are pretty tight then huh?" She said this indicating the bond between the dragon and his rider. She kinda liked talking to this guy.. If only Halt didnt take her sight, then she wouldnt feel so stupid.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 02:37 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=He looked at her hand as she patted his. He looked at her and let out a small chuckle then nodded.=

Yeah we are pretty tight. We spend all day together. Mostly in the Sky. Sauco feels more home there then he does on the ground.

I just have a thing about being on the ground to long. I find it easier to react when theres nothing already beneath me.

=Maeglin just nodded. In the air they were a force to be reconed with. On the ground however it was mostly up to Maeglin to do the fighting.=

He is pretty clumbsy on the ground... Heh

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 02:42 AM
DangerousBeauty

She smiled and nodded. "A clumsy dragon. That's quite a sight." She laughed softly and raised her hand, turning to face him. "Do you mind?" She smiled, hinting that she wanted to see his face.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 02:55 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=His eyes got a bit big and he looked at Sauco. The dragon just rolled his eyes. Maeglin looked back at Canna and nodded lightly. After a moment he smiled a little forgetting she was blind.=

I dont mind. Go ahead.

=He could already feel his face reddening.=

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 03:00 AM
DangerousBeauty

Canna blushed a bit and closed her eyes, gently running the tips of her fingers over his face, down his neck, and over his chest. She smiled and opened her eyes before turning to continue down the path. "Thanks. I was wondering why you have such problems with humans... I didnt know you were and elf."

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 03:09 AM