KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Dragons of Destiny {RP Thread}

Dragons of Destiny {RP Thread}
Started by: Badwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Maeglin held still as she felt his face but when her hand touched his chest he let out a small shiver and grinned a bit. He then blinked and walked as well.=

Oh no. I dont have a problem with them. I just never had many Encounters. I never talked to one either... Mainly because I usually keep to myself...

=His mind went back to her hand upon his chest and he couldnt help but grin a little.=

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 03:26 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She nodded and smiled sweetly. "Yes I remember you saying that. It's sad that you never really met anyone. The world can be full of amazing people... And sadly some who arent so amazing. But half of the fun is meeting them."

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 03:38 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Maeglin smiled softly. It was pretty true. He enjoyed meeting her and talking with her, even if she couldnt really see him.=

Same with elfs, not all of them are good to interact with. And most dont even like Humans. I can honestly say that I have yet to meet a bad human.... or an ugly one.

=Maeglin smiled again and looked up at Sauco who just rolled his eyes again.=

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 04:11 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Canna laughed and turned her head towards him. "Well thats sweet of you to say. I've never met an elf that was so willing to talk to me before. It's kinda fun."

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 04:24 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=He smirked lightly=

Glad I can amuse you.

=He chuckled a bit as he repeared what she had said moments earlier.=

So.. How did you and grumpy bones meet up?

=nodding his head to Halt=

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 04:44 PM
DangerousBeauty

She nodded and turned her head as if to look along the path to where Halt was walking. "I found him when I was little. He couldnt see anything, so I promised to give him my eyes every now and then if I could stay with him. I've heard of some people riding dragons before so I thought I was pretty lucky to come across one who needed me.. He's not so bad once you get use to his attitude but it can get old at times. He's not too nice."

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 04:57 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Maeglin nodded slightly.=

Oh. Sauco is as nice as a dragon could get.. without being annoying anyway. Including all other races, he seems to be the wisest person ive ever met.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 09:17 PM
DangerousBeauty

She smiled faintly and raised a brow at that comment. "Is that so? Well I bet Halt cou-" "DONT YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" She flinched and laughed a bit. "Well then.... Never mind."

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 12:22 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Maeglin blinked a bit and looked over at Halt. He then looked to Sauco and shrugged a bit before looking back to Canna.=

Well he seems nice....

=Spoken sarcasticly. He hugged onto her arm a bit tighter, then relaxed. He wanted her to know she was safe with him but know also she wasnt bound to walk with him in any way.=

So... Canna.... What does your family say about you being a Dragon Tamer?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 02:07 AM
DangerousBeauty

She smiled and patted his arm. "I dont think they know... They probably think I'm dead. I never told them I was leaving to be a dragon tamer... I didnt tell them anything.. I just never went home one day. It doesnt matter though. I'm the youngest of 5."

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 02:16 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Maeglin frowned lightly. He didnt mean to have her bring up such memories. But since she said all that he figured he could too.=

I was exiled from my village..... In the old days Dragons and Elf folk were fine with eachother. But now.. at least my village.. Sees dragons as Harbringers of destruction. And since Sauco bonded with me they thought me tainted... Figured to get ride of the problem before it actually became one.... that and Sauco ate a few of their sheep...

=Sauco laughed and turned his head to them.=

Well I was hungry. A guy has to eat you know.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 02:20 AM
DangerousBeauty

She nodded and laughed softly. "I see. Well then I guess we fit together huh?"

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 02:33 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Well we... Wait what?

=He felt his face heat up and turn a bit red.=

What do you mean by that?

I think she means you two would get along fine Mae.

=Maeglin narrowed his eyes at Sauco.=

You know I hate it when you call me Mae.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 02:36 AM
DangerousBeauty

Canna smiled and nudged him a bit. "What did you think I ment?"

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 03:56 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Maeglin turned red again and looked to the side.=

Nothing really. I umm... just didnt know what you ment... Ya know?

=Sauco rolled his eyes letting out another laugh.=

Sure Maeglin. Sure.

=Maeglin grumbled under his breath a bit=

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 04:07 AM
DangerousBeauty

Canna smiled and hid a laugh behind her hand. "I like your dragon Meaglin. He's fun.... Do you think anyone misses you?"

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 03:10 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Maeglins face turned hard but she wouldnt be able to tell.=

I dout it...

=If she couldnt tell by his face, his voice definatly gave it away.=

I guess it is my turn to amuse you. hahaha.

=Sauco laughed softly and Maeglin sighed. she would probly ask why his voice was so hard so he figured he would answer before she asked.=

My family was the first to find out about the Sauco. They are the ones who turned me into the Village elders. Its because of them I was forced to leave. To them I am no longer of that family. The only family I have now is Sauco.

=Maeglin looked up at Sauco briefly and he looked at Maeglin. they both smiled at each other before looking away, Sauco forward, and Maeglin looking back to Canna with a smile=

But enough of the depressing matters.... but umm.. You said before your family doesnt know about the dragon. That they might think you are dead... I would suppose your... Husband would be grieving then..

=Sauco made a face as if he was about to bust out laughing. He muttered something under his breath that only Maeglin heard. 'Smooth..' Maeglin then shook his head.=

Forget that. Its not my place to ask.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 03:17 AM
DangerousBeauty

Canna was silent while he spoke of his family. She snickered at his comment about her husband. "My dear, my life has been only with Halt. I do not know anything about the other sex... And that means no husband.. Not even a first kiss. So dont worry."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 03:22 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Maegling frowned lightly=

Must be lonely. Not in the sense of being by yourself...

=Maeglin looked forward and still frowned.=

Know what I mean? Its not always enough just to have company. Sometimes you just need...

=He let out a soft sigh, not finishing his last sentence.=

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 08:27 PM
DangerousBeauty

She was quiet for a moment as she considered his statement. "Yes... It is. I'd think mostly for you then me."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 04:42 AM