KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Box Role Play

The Box Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Nigel checked his scopes, then did a quick equipment check. He had his explosives pack if they'd need them, though he had been tempted to leave them behind. "Sure, cap', what ever you say. I'm sure they'd send us here for a few backwards hippies trying to create bad bloody karma with no effect. You know as well as I do, something is in there that man was perhaps never to disturb." He almost laughed, then added an actual joke. "All we need is Indianna Jones and we'd be absolutely fine."

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 11:38 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

heath laughed, setting his rifle against the wall and beggining to readjust his glove. "so are we gonna get a move on or are we just gonna sit out here for a few hours?" he picked up his rifle and flicked the safety off. "screw it, i'll go in first."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 01:17 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jones raised his assault rifle and trained the sights on Heath's back. "You're a soldier, damnit. It's high time you acted like one! Stand down, now!" Jones' face was completely serious, and he did not accept insurrection in his team. "We're not moving until the entire team is assembled."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 02:37 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Sgt. Majr. Kagatora Ignored the chatter and continued to scan for Hostiles. 'Whats takin this girl so long', He thought to himself.

{{Officers dont point weapons at his troops}}

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 02:58 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

heath dropped his gun and let it fall against the side of his waist pulling down n the strap. he raised his hands. "hey, easy!"

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 03:42 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Nigel raised an eyebrow at this action from the Captain. He turned his body around to face Xavior, but kept his feet still on the sand. "Is that really nesessary... sir?" He added with some scorn to his voice. He adjusted hus rifle's sling and sighed. "Yo! Yitta! Wake up!" He called over the sound of the rota's.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 08:10 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((I've seen it happen before)) ((I've captured Xavier's hardass nature, just like in the game))

"This is bigger than you guys think! We aren't just going to walk in there and save the day. We don't know what's in there, and I sure as hell, don't a bunch of 'rook' casualties to report." Jones lowered his weapon and shook his head. "If you guys are itching for combat so badly, two of you can come with me to scout out ahead, but nothing else until Yitta gets down. Agreed?"

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 08:39 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockhead

"I don't know about Delgado, but Cole and Billie would sure be useful." Agreed Rawlings.

"They're not legends boy. They are very real and pose an unimaginable threat to humanity. We are the only things that can stop it." Replied Rawlings to Xavier's comment about the Firstborn and such being legends, ignoring rank briefly.

Rawlings saw the bickering going on between team members and frowned. "Calm down! We all need to reach the Box together to have the best chance of sealing it. This mission is of the highest importance, even our lives our secondary. Do not trifle with the monsters that lie within, for they are evil and merciless."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 09:40 PM
Blockhead is currently offline Click here to Send Blockhead a Private Message Find more posts by Blockhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

"you callin me a roo-" he stopped as rawlings cut him off. "listen, all i was sayin was that if yitta wasn't up for it i was gonna go, you got a problem with initiative?!" he turned and stepped off, pulling a box of cigarettes out of the front right pocket of his flak jacket.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 10:19 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Nigel snorted and spat on the sand. "I know that Rowlings," his voice was low and almost threatening, "otherwise I wouldn't be here, none of us would be. We are here because the danger is greater than any of us can comprehend. We are expendable in the task of keeping what lies within," he paused as stood and turned to face the two, "within." He hosted his explosives bag and moved over to the Captain. "I'll volenteer to scout, but not because I want to see action. Someones gotta watch your back."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 11:51 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"SSGT. Richards, LT. Burnan, you two are with me. We'll be designated by Alpha Team from now on." Xavier shouldered his weapon and turned on his flashlight, looking into the tunnel.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 01:13 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Burnan nodded, turning to face the entrance. With a little flick of his gloved finger, the assault rifle's CLE (basically a flashlight on the weapon) shone into the tunnel. "Alpha team, designation confirmed." He released the safety on the gun and waited on the captain.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 01:47 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

"allright, lets do it." he slipped the lit ciggerette between his lips and pulled down his nvg's. "you know those flashlights are blinding, so please dont point them in my face." he pulled out his ciggerette and blew out, laughing at himself. "good thing these have auto adjust." he replaced it and hoisted up his assault rifle, staring down the tunnel through the scope.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 03:12 AM
DangerousBeauty

Yitta slid down and landed easily, moving quickly to catch up to the guys. "Sorry my strap was tangled with my gun... What do we got so far?" She smiled and glanced around, reattaching the shoulder strap for her gun.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 04:36 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jones turned around to face Yitta. "You're in charge of Omega squad like normal. Make sure none of these Rooks die, I'm counting on you for support." Xavier gave her a playful wink as he turned around, cocking his assault rifle. He advanced on further, ahead of the rest of the team, inspecting the area.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 04:41 AM
DangerousBeauty

She nodded and blew him a kiss. "Will do. Just make sure you guys dont get too far ahead. If you see anything make sure you tell me."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 04:44 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Xavier nodded and started to creep on forward. "Acknowledged. Enemy Callsign is Tango."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 04:58 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The lieutenant nodded. "Right." He didn't check his scope unesessarily, already having set it on the chopper. Burnan (Gettit? Nigel burnin'? How he might die.) looked over at Yitta as he got within whisper range on the Captain. "What a pretty face, I hope she knows she's going to her death. We all are."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 12:08 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

"So Lt." Sgt.Majr Kagatora said feeling slighted, having to fallow a Women. "What are your orders? and by the way" He said with a scowl. "I was on my first Black Ops. Mission before you were born, so dont treat me like a rookie and I will fallow your command" Sgt.Majr turned to Father Rawlings. "I guess we at least have God with us" He said, relieved to have him as part of Omega Team.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Last edited by Lycanthrope on Dec 6th, 2008 at 01:47 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 01:34 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Yitta raised a brow and turned to Sgt. Kagatora. "Are you trying to hint at something Sgt.? You are a rookie until I am proved wrong. That goes for all of you. I dont care what your rank or title is, or how many medals or ribbons you have. I only care about how well you can fight. And until I see that, you will be nothing but another splinter under my fingernail that I have to put up with. So put on a smile and shut the hell up, and maybe we'll get out of here in one piece." She smiled sweetly and started filling a spare clip with bullets.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 03:54 PM