KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Box Role Play

The Box Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Xavier looked at Burnan with a confused look. "You guys might die, but I am sure as hell not going to die here. I've bene on much harder missions then this." he said, not knowing the absolute hell that waited for him in The Box.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 06:10 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

heath mumbled something under his breath and crept down the tunnel, scanning the walls for any signs of trouble.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 07:03 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Lets hope." Burnan kept his eyes on the walls and floor and had his assault rifle raised as they moved, staying three meters from Xavior and again three in front of (the other guy).

((Yo! Jacob, do you have a PS3?))

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 07:05 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Xavier looked ahead and stopped in his tracks, going down to one knee, and pulling the rifles sights up. "Two Tangos"

((I'm a 360 man.))

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 07:28 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The lieutenant crouch down, spotting the two- three. "Third Tango patrolling to the left." He whispered, sighting the tango with his scope from a crouched position.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 07:38 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Sgt.Majr.Kagatora, stunned a little from Lt. Yittas forcefulness said "Yes Sir" in recognition of her authority. "But its Sgt.Majr and,you might want to make sure you have everything secure and tighten up. We don't want anymore 'snags' on this mission" He continued sarcastically with a smirk in reference to her delay on the fast rope. "High speed,Low drag Lt."

(( Is Father Rawlings with us on Omega squad ))

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Last edited by Lycanthrope on Dec 6th, 2008 at 08:03 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 07:56 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She looked up from where she stood with a bullet between her teeth. "Just dont slow me down old man." She sneered and put the clip on her belt. "Now.. If you'll be so kind, Sgt. I'd like to give the orders for our little mission." She smiled sweetly, bitter sweetly, and looked to everyone else. "We follow behind the others. Once we hear gunshots, we move in and assist in the situation. Understood?"

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 11:24 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Xavier did not move, but started to use hand signals. He signed to them that they should use their silencers, and each pick a target. He also signalled that he would take the one in the middle of the three.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 12:13 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The lieutenant quickly changed his rifle to single shot, screwing the silencer on. He then moved into a better position and sighted the patrolling guard. "I've got the third Tango."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 12:24 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Sgt.Majr.Kagatora answered "As you command Lt." thinking to himself ,'how can she expect to be respected if she has none for her squad? Shake it of Old man,dissensions in a Fire Team is certain death. Give her the benefit of the doubt and, a chance to fail of which I pray she does not'
Drawing the 2 Auto H&K's, The Sgt.Majr. spoke "Are we ready to move out Sir" he said inquiring "Is Omega squad all present?"

((Who else is in Omega Squad?))

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 04:01 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She smiled and looked around. "That my dear, is why I am waiting."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 04:05 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

quote:
"We follow behind the others. Once we hear gunshots, we move in and assist in the situation. Understood?"

((I thought you said we where moving out))

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 04:58 AM
DangerousBeauty

i want to know who all is in our squad first))

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 06:16 PM
Blockhead

Rawlings, who had been in prayer for the last few minutes straightened up and formed up with the rest of Omega Squad. "I will follow your lead Yitta. May the Lord give us the strength to smite our enemies, ahem." He said.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 06:29 PM
Blockhead is currently offline Click here to Send Blockhead a Private Message Find more posts by Blockhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

heath grinned and flicked on his power glove. "not a sound," he promised in a whispered voice through his commlink. he aimed his fist at the only remaining hostile and grinned. "whenever your ready."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 07:25 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Xavier's target turned slightly around to show that he was hideously butchered and grotesquely mutated. A little startled, Jones pulled the trigger and shot through it's head, which only pissed it off. Letting out a terrifying shriek, it lunged at the group, and thinking quickly, Xavier switched to the shotgun attachment and fired into the creature. "Omega! Assist immediately!"

Vladimir Putin

Last edited by JohnnyW on Dec 7th, 2008 at 08:25 PM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 08:22 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

With out waiting for orders Sgt.Majr Kagatora started running towards the tunnels entrance, assuming Lt.Yitta and Father rawlings were right behind. The Sgt.Majr said over the com-linc "Omega Squad up"

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 08:36 PM
Blockhead

Hearing the call of Xavier, Father Rawlings immediately followed the path Alpha had taken, turning the safety on Faith and Destiny off. Upon reaching the area, there were a couple of disgustingly horrid corpse mutants attacking Alpha team. Not wanting to endanger the life of his squad mates, Rawlings switched the ammo type on Faith and Destiny to Piercing and fired several shots at the now advancing group of hostiles.

The corpse mutant that Xavier had shot at had taken enough beating from Xavier's first shot, a shotgun blast and several other bullets, including Rawlings own bullets to fall down dead. A few seconds later, a huge swarm of flies descended on the now dead thing, carrying it into the air and eating it into nothingness in less than a minute. The flies then flew off and disappeared.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 08:38 PM
Blockhead is currently offline Click here to Send Blockhead a Private Message Find more posts by Blockhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Xavier stumbled back after seeing the flies. "Rawlings.. you don't think.. Beelzebub is here.. do you?" Xavier started to fire the best he could.

(Beelzebub is the Lord of the Flies)

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 08:42 PM
DangerousBeauty

Yitta stepped up and put her hand on Father Rawlings shoulder. "Good shooting, but next time lets not risk singling ourselves out or running into a trap. We'll try to come in as a group from now on." She smiled weakly and looked around. "Anyone hurt?"

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 10:33 PM