KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Naruto RP ( signup )

Naruto RP ( signup )
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Naruto RP ( signup )

Naruto RP - 1st Chapter

100 years later after the Naruto sega a new sega began, The Hyriku sega. The new leaf village and its allies are new and better than ever with better jutsus and tricks up their sleeves. The Hokage Hyriku is coming back with a vengance. He is like the old Nauruto and more.

Rules: No profanity
No bashing
No godmodding

2 player maximum

I need Kazekages, ect.. So first come first serve.

Character sheet:

Name:
Special Jutsus:
Special move:
Race:
Alignment:
Story:
Apperance:
Weapon:

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 03:08 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name:Hyriku Kumabe'
Favorite Jutsu: Chidori Resengan Mix
Special Jutsus:Cero, Leaf Swirl, Voidtation
Special move:Kumabe' Destruction
Race:white
Alignment:good
Story:keyboards not workin right
Apperance:
Weapon:Hirenyaku

Attachment: anime_warrior_by_chaotixwol.jpg
This has been downloaded 142 time(s).

Thank to TxG

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 03:15 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Cool Thread, I like Naruto. I am going to be your guy's younger brother.

Name: Branashi Kumabe'
Favorite Jutsu: Lightning Style: Lightning Clay Animals
Special Jutsus: Byakugan, and Sharingan mix
Special move: Kumabe' Destruction
Race: white
Alignment: good
Story: all that is known is that he is an elite jounin + a genius
Apperance: N/A
Weapon: unknown at the moment

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 04:08 AM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok cool dude

Thank to TxG

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 09:13 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Byakugan, and Sharingan are not Jutsus they are Kekigenki.. or however you spell it. You have to be of that clan to have such.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 09:16 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zalindrana
Byakugan, and Sharingan are not Jutsus they are Kekigenki.. or however you spell it. You have to be of that clan to have such.

Dude, this is 100 years after the Naruto Saga, what part of better jutsu's don't you get. I am keeping it like this, got it. smile

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:06 AM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

If you say so. Just seems really against the whole Naruto thing to have two Kekeginkais when its suppose to be only one... but w/e its your rp. Enjoy.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:08 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Well why did you say something about my thing when lilk82394 has Chidori and Rasnegan mixed together?

Also adapting do happen.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:40 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Because It is a possible attack. All Rasengan is in Focused chakra in a ball. If one has high consentraction.. i mean really high... then I can see someone putting Rasengan with Chidori.... but if its a kid then I cant see it. I could only see a high lvl shinobi pulling that off... like Hokage or something... but still possible.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:42 AM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Adapting can happen, and Branashi Kumabe' has adapted Byakugan and Sharingan mixed together. It has all of there abilities, including Mangekyuo Sharingan, and its jutsu's, + Gentle Fist and its jutsu's. Plus, Deidara's clay art jutsu's, but advanced.

Last edited by Ultimate Wil on Dec 12th, 2008 at 03:59 AM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:56 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Name: Demon Kurisaki

Favorite Jutsu: Nara clan shadow techniques

Special Jutsus: ultimate Demon strike,shadow Demon strike, fire Demon strike, Rajugan eye steals the enemys energy slowly while they fight

Special move: Sugoi Akuma Hi Oni

Race: part human and part shinigamai has a beast inside of him

Alignment: Good
Story: Demon is a legendary Sannin of the flame village hidden in the smoke and one of the few members from the Kurisaki clan. They posse the one and only Rajugan eye said to even be able to drain the devil's energy when Demon was born an Oni was sealed inside of him known as the Three tail Phoenix. He has mastered the fighting styles of Rasenshu and Snake style along with possesing the power to turn into a spirt known as a soul reaper with his power he has sworn to protect the innoccent and his village.

Apperance: (please log in to view the image)

Weaponmessedhuriken, kunai sword (shinigami form )

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 09:42 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

I am updating Branashi's profile:

Name: Branashi Kumabe'
Favorite Jutsu: Lightning Style: Lightning Clay Animals
Special Jutsus: Byakugan, and Sharingan mix
Special move: Kumabe' Destruction
Race: white
Alignment: good
Story: Branashi is an elite jounin from the hidden leaf village, and a genius. Branashi has a brother named Hyriku, the Hokage of the leaf village. Branashi is the only one in the leaf village who posseses both Byakugan and Sharingan mixed together, and the ability to make clay exposives. Branashi never really cared about school, even though he was really smart, and never really cared about being friends with anyone, and even didn't like Hyriku. One day, a girl named Taki talked with Branashi, and they ended up becoming best friends. Soon after they became best friends, Taki was killed by a disease, and Branashi watched her die. Branashi promised that he would become incredibly strong for Taki. Because of the promise, Branashi graduated 1st in his class, and became a chuunin at 10 years old. Now an elite jounin, he has decided to put his life on the line to protect his village, and those dear to him.
Apperance: N/A (working on appearance)
Weapon: Kensoku

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 10:06 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

what do do you mean by Special move

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 12:21 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Name: Gaku Hitsugaya

Favorite Jutsu: Gel type jutsu's

Special Jutsus: exploding gel maze jutsu,Gel weapon jutsu, gel hell garden jutsu,Gel dragon Jutsu,(Hidden jutsu)=Cool

Special move: exploding Gel clones of hell

Race: Human Hitsugaya clan

Alignment: Good

Story: Gaku is a legendary Sannin from the flame village hidden in the smoke Gaku and Demon have been best friends since they where born Gaku's mother was killed in the invasion of the flame village hidden in the smoke Gaku has a near perfect defense and a great offense to help it he uses carries around a pick in his hair because it reminds him of his mother how she used to comb his hair Gaku is a genius at making plans and has vowed to follow what his mother did and protect his village and the innocent

Apperance: (please log in to view the image)

Weapon: Pick shaped Kunai and Gel weapons

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 12:39 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok

Thank to TxG

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 01:07 AM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

1. You can draw good Demonking1.

2. Just to let you guys know, I drew a picture of Branashi Kumabe' today. Might not be as good as Demonking1's, but I try to draw the best I can. I will try to put it on tomorrow, ok.

3. When will the role playing for this thread start?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 04:09 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

it started look at it

Thank to TxG

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 05:45 AM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Apperance for Branashi Kumabe':

Attachment: branashi.jpg
This has been downloaded 115 time(s).

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 08:48 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Truthfully my pick took me 2 weeks to finish for Demon and it took me 1 1/2 weeks to finish Gaku but your drawing is cool too

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 09:21 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonking1
Truthfully my pick took me 2 weeks to finish for Demon and it took me 1 1/2 weeks to finish Gaku but your drawing is cool too

I know you are probably lieing and thinking to yourself that it sucks, but I don't care. I don't have the drawing ability that you have. I try my best, and that was the best I could. You at least have a picture so you know what he pretty much looks like.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 10:03 PM