KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Shadow Warrior RP

Shadow Warrior RP
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

(no just keep fending off both of you should have equal strength)

Genral Berok was on the top of his griffon shadow

GB: i see you like to swing in the air

again the battle was at a stand off

Hitosu and Kazuka Arrived at the scene

Hitosu: Muki are you ok or do you need my help

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 04:01 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

forest began to be filled with pinkish mist that was very hard to see because of Demons shadows powers so the pink mist began to go around the area that Muki, General Berok ,Hitosu and Kazuka not even General Berok was able to see the pinkish mist not even with his bird sighted eyes

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 12:49 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Blake wondered the woods alone. It didn't take much time for him to get lost. He wondered how the others were holding up as he took each step. He also started to feel a little cold.

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 06:18 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Muki didnt turn but his eyes looked to Hitosu and then to the girl. After a moment his eyes turned back to the General. No... Ill be fine.. Muki lifted his sword up and let it rest upon his shoulder. I dont just swing in the air... Muki charged at the General swinging his giant sword down, cleaving into the ground and coming upwards in an arch. I cleave through the ground too!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 08:22 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Genral Berok got caught in the arch Stabbed with the arch in an instant
the genral landed on the floor critically wounded and shadow disapated

Hitosu: You did it Muki you've won <hes strong i'd never expect to do that >

Kazuka: Wow im out of my leauge on this one

Hitosu: i guess that make another genral to bite the dust

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 06:01 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

all of a sudden Demon walked from the bushes with a straight look on his face as he walked over to General Berok leaning over to look at him as he says in a cool voice

Demon: we need to get better Generals these guys are chumps

Demon stands up and shakes his head and moving his hair from side to side as he looks over to Kazuka and gives her a cool smirk then he began to walk away

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 04:22 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Genral Berok: Wait please help me help me and i'll give 25% of the credit what do you say

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 04:29 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon looks down at General Berok with disappointing eyes and says to him

Demon: so your still alive well here's a message from Lord Yakatara Die

Demon then kicks General Berok sending him flying at high speed past Muki through 3 trees as Demon turned around and began walking as he raised his arm into the air and all the Shadow robos in the area that were left began to attack General Berok as Demon put downhis hand and continued to walk away as he put his hands in his pockets

Last edited by Regelion1 on Feb 8th, 2009 at 04:52 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 04:40 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu: Why would you do that to your own ally

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 04:51 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon turns around and looks at Hitosu and says to him

Demon: kid i only do what I'm ordered to do by my master I owe it to him and plus i wouldn't try anything you would die i already won if you look around

Demon gives a smirk and turns back around and walks away

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 04:56 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu: GRRRRRRR

Hitosu's shadow materialized

Hitosu: Well tell your lord this PEOPLE ARE'NT PAWNS VALOR STRIKE

Bursten: GRRRRRRRRR Valor Strike

Bursten pummeled where Demon Was standing

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 05:09 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon jumped and landed on top of Hitosu's head and says looks down on him and says

Demon: your too experienced to do this kind of thing and like it told you you already loosed since the fight began with General Berok I've been here for a while you haven't noticed it but my mist is around this whole area

Demon smirked

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 05:17 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Kazuka: Let him GOOOOOOOO

Kazuka Shadow Started to grow and she materialized an elephant shadow

Kazuka: Tusky Transform

Tusky: right

Tusky transformed into a bladed fan

Kazuka: Shadow you'd better protect hitosu because this is going to be a big one

Bursten wraped his arms around hitosu

Kazuka: Take this

Kazuka swung the fan and needles hid in the fans gust

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 05:24 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

jumps down and charges toward Kazuka running at high speed getting behind her and grabing her at the same time pulling out his sword and says

Demon: attack me now

Last edited by Regelion1 on Feb 8th, 2009 at 05:47 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 05:33 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Kazuka: hahahahaha

Kazuka poofed and it turned out to be Tusky

Kazuka: i got you now

Kazuka comes from behind demon

Tusky: BARRAGE CANE ATTACK

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Feb 8th, 2009 at 05:52 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 05:48 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon reacts fast and jumps backwards over Kazuka and while doing so does a downward slash across her Back

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 06:17 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu deflected the attack with his axe and swung at the ground causing a quake on the ground

Kazuka: Thank You

Hitosu Turns to tusky

Hitosu: Can you turn invincible

Tusky: Yes

Hitosu: Use it to end this guy with Kazuka

Tusky: Right Kazuka Come

Kazuka: Right

Kazuka and Tusky both dissappeared in thin air

Kazuka then struck demon with a swoop of her cane

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 06:24 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon disappeared and in his place was a log as a voice echoed

Demon: ha that's all you got well I'm done here your lucky i only was sent her to watch General Berok and get rid of him if he failed but next time I won't go real easy on you only easy ha ha ha ha

as Demon said those words the mist began to disappear as in front of Hitosu was a box of antidote that had a letter on it that said you might want to takethis my poison will take affect in 2 minutes

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 06:31 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Muki sat by silently watching. Taking note of the new commers attacks and defenses. This person was skilled. Better skilled the General he just defeated. Muki walked over to the other two and winced lightly. Kai disapeared and Muki reached into his own pocket pulling out a few vials. Take these... never trust the enemy to give you a real working antidote. Muki then drank one of the three vials and cleared his throat then handing the remaining two vials to the others. ... come on. We do not have time to sit around. More might come.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 08:19 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu: Right

Hitosu and Kazuka took the vials and drank the antidote provided by Muki

They found the exit to Yuko Woods and Waited for blake to come for the exit

Hitosu: We must wait for blake at the exit

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 02:43 AM