KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » left 4 dead rp thread

left 4 dead rp thread
Started by: Mando' Ade

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Foot3Shooter

(OOC: I didn't say I lost the Witch, I just got out of there. It's still coming after me. As for the zombie, in the game, you can be standing a few inches from a zombie, and it won't notice you, as long as your behind it. Also, if you hit any human body [zombie or otherwise] in the skull with an object like a crowbar, your crush it, and hit the brain as well.)

Taylor looked around the gun shop. It was mostly a hunting store, so there wasn't much more than rifles. 'Guess it doesn't matter as long as I have a gun' Taylor thought as he grabbed boxes of ammo, as well as a backpack used by hunters. He shoved the boxes inside, leaving one box out. He zipped up the bag, and set it on the counter next to him. He pulled a hunting rifle out of the glass case, feeling the alien object in his hands. The most experience he'd had with a gun was playing paintball with his friends. He opened up the box and pulled out a magazine, pushing it into the slot, clacking it a couple of times against the underside of the gun before it slid in with a satisfying click. As he swung the backpack over his lab coat, he noticed a pistol sitting on the counter. He picked it up, taking a few seconds to find out how to check the ammo in the gun. It had a full mag. He smiled as he turned on the safety and slid it into the waistband of his scrubs. He pushed the side door open, looking around quickly before heading out, stepping over the zombie's body as he did so...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 12:49 AM
Foot3Shooter is currently offline Click here to Send Foot3Shooter a Private Message Find more posts by Foot3Shooter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pep

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr.Alex
(Why make myspace pages for them???)

It's fun, what with pictures and blogs and what not..
Everything can be much more detailed if you're serious about Left 4 Dead role-play.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 03:46 AM
Pep is currently offline Click here to Send Pep a Private Message Find more posts by Pep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily began to protest but the guy had a strong grip. She liked guys who seemed in control. But now wasnt the time to day dream. Once at the top of t he stairs she checked her pistols and pointed down the steps.~ Ill stay with you. Extra guns can always come in handy.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 07:17 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob looked at her for a moment, before remembering the zombies and then turned to help fend them off. His walkie-talkie, strapped to his hip began to sputter and a Russian accented man began to speak. "Jake, the *static*opper is goin*static*eave soon. *static*here are you?"

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 08:17 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~She smiled at him a moment then when his walkie went off she looked towards the stairs aiming her pistols.~ Who the hell is that? ~A Zombie ran up the stairs and she let off two shots, one in the torso and one right in the eye~ Bulls eye... or... Zombie eye rather.. ~She let out a small giggle~

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 01:56 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

david began looking through closets around the building. finnally, around the back was a broom closet and in the closet he found an extending ladder. he pulled it out and dragged it to the room where they had opened the window. "allright, we just need to open another window and push it across."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 01:59 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily yelled back~ We dont have all day. These bastards are going to flood these halls in a matter of seconds. Use the ladder to break the window to the other building! ~She turned and shot another zombie, one of her pistols letting out a light click indicating it ran out of bullets. She cursed, dropped the mag, and put in another one. She only had one more left.~

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 02:02 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

david extended the ladder across, bashing it against the window. the glass cracked an then broke. "allright, let's go!" he set down the ladder and began to pull himself across. "one at a time, it cant hold much wait!" he hopped off into the other building, scanning the room he was in. he found a small bottle of pain medication.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 02:13 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason held the ladder for David as he crossed. When he got to the other side he looked to the others next to him.=

Wait for the okay signal then the next person goes.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 02:32 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob turned to Lily and smiled. "You heard the man!" He pushed her through the open door way, making sure that she got to the ladder in time, and was planning to sacrifice himself, if the need arises. "That would be our ticket out of here!" Jacob slammed the door behind him, pushing his wait against it making sure that no infected made it through.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 02:40 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

dsd

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 02:44 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

((lol sry i thought i hit the back button on my mouse. Guess not.))

~Lily slammed her fist into Jacobs arm~ I bet you 20 bucks I can run faster then you! Ill hold the door you go! ~She braced the door as well~ Besides, I expect no special treatment just because im a woman

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 02:52 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob chuckled and stayed in place. "I'm not doing this because you're a woman, I'm doing it because I used to be a soldier." He grabbed his radio and hit the button twice, signifying that he was still uninfected and on his way, but couldn't afford to talk at the moment. "Chopper's overrun.. Domonick and Mikhael are dead.. Moving to a safe position, over." Jacob's radio cut out and he looked around the room, not knowing what to do.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 02:57 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily growled and grabbed his arm with a surprising grip~ My name is Lily Anderson. General Andersons Daughter! You might of heard of him! I was raised with the same ideals as any soldier was simply Trained with. And there was one thing i had drilled in my head with the rest of the bull sh*t. No one is left behind! NOW MOVE SOLDIER! ~She glared at him. She seemed serious... but then she smiled.~ Ill be right behind you.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 03:23 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Иаков Книгу Российской армии сержант!" Jacob looked her in the eye. "I just lost two friends, get a now on NOW!" He said, this time with anger in his eyes. "I'll catch up with you, but I can't follow you just at the moment." He forced her off the door, and opened it shooting the zombie in the head, and pulled the door shut behind him. "You better survive this!"

**Jacob Book, Sergeant of the Russian Army!**

(Going to retrieve my second character)

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 03:28 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily was about to argue some more when he just opened the door and ran out, shutting it behind him~ HEY!! ~she grit her teeth then turned to the ladder.~ .. stupid guy... Hey you! ~Speaking to Jason.~ Get across the ladder now! Im not leaving anyone else here! ~She walked over and grabbed his shirt pushing him towards the window~ Hurry up I dont want to stay here any longer then I have too!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 09:47 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob knew that he didn't have much time, so he charged out of one of the windows, into the street. The horde was now dead on his tracks since he was alone. He fired his pistol a few times, hoping to draw more attention, and to buy the others some very needed time. With little time to make a decision, he ran into an alleyway, and was unsuccessful at opening one of the doors. A few infected had chased after him, cornering him in the alley. Raising his pistol up, he fired once, hitting the first zombie he saw, and pulling the trigger again, gave the dreaded click that he had feared. Just as he was left helpless, the door swung open and two men, both armed with assault rifles, fired into the oncoming Horde. "You're going to be alright, my friend!" A tall muscular soldier, in an odd uniform pulled out a clip for a pistol and handed it to Jacob. Relieved to see Nikolai and his other friend, he loaded the weapon and looked back at the building. "There are other survivors in there! We can take them back to the chopper." Nikolai shook his head side to side. "A Tank smashed the shit out of the chopper before Yuri could take off. We're all that's left of your 'rescue team'." Jacob was hit with a sudden wave of hopelessness before he snapped out of it, and started to move forward. "They'll leave us if we don't hurry up!" The others followed a little more cautiously though.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 10:04 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

HEY! Ow! Fine! Just hurry up.

=Jason crawled out the window and across the ladder. Once on the other side he pulled his pistol back out and nodded to David.=

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 02:03 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foot3Shooter

Taylor looked up at the fire escape, preparing to make a jump. He had walked from the gunshop for a while before he heard the familiar scream of the Witch. He was now trying to get up to the rooftops. He got a running start and jumped, barely reaching the fire escape ladder, which fell down with Taylor's weight. He climbed up the ladder, reaching the second floor level, and pulled the ladder up with him. Another scream echoed off the empty buildings, making Taylor's blood run cold. He stood up, and adjusted the backpack straps. He started climbing the fire escape, soon reaching the top and looking out over the rooftops. In the distance, he noticed the smoking wreackage of a helicopter. 'Can zombies do that?' he thought as he hopped down the steps to the place where the two buildings connected.

As he went to climb the stairs, he heard a stirring noise from the window next to him. He looked at it for a second before it burst open, a zombie lunging at Dr. Coles through the apartment. Taylor had just enough time to get his gun up, which took the impact of the zombies weight, and it pushed him hard against the bar. A shooting pain shot up his spine, and Taylor let out a groan of pain before he gritted his teeth, stopping himself. The zombie reached out with it's teeth, and Taylor leaned back as much as he good before he pushed his gun up, along with his leg, putting most of his force into it before he flipped it over the side. Taylor took a breath before hearing a thud from below. He looked over the railing, seeing the zombie sprawled below him. Taylor saw shadows play across the alleyway, and Dr. Coles turned and ran up the escape, making his way to the helicopter...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 02:22 AM
Foot3Shooter is currently offline Click here to Send Foot3Shooter a Private Message Find more posts by Foot3Shooter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((Just so you can make it to the group a little more easily, and have your first interaction from the others XD))

Yuri opened his eyes, pain shooting through his body from everywhere. Smoke was coming up in plumes, and fire was slowly spreading to the grass from the once running engine. Looking off to his left, or more like slumping to his left, he peered at the severed arm of a Tank, who took the brunt of the rotors before flipping the chopper. Ivan was slumped in the seat next to him, already dead after being impaled by a lead pipe that had been bent. It was coming from the wall that the Tank had thrown them at. "Sasha?... are you alive?" He stood for a moment and tried to walk, but only fell to the ground, looking at the infected stumbling around outside, not able to see into the sealed off chopper.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 02:37 AM