KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Terminator Vs Hulk

Hulk Or Terminator
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Model T-1000 6 23.08%
Hulk 19 73.08%
Stalemate 1 3.85%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Terminator Vs Hulk
Started by: Joshua1277

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Wolverine yes, DP no. Base Hulk can easily be cut. He'll heal right afterwards but he can be cut.

Also the t1000 is from the future so I think its safe to say that he isn't regualr old standard metal.

I'm not saying "Hulk can't be cut", just how deeply/severely he can be cut and the forces and material needed to cut him.

T-1000 isn't anywhere near as durable as Adamantium. A shotgun round was able to break the spike-hook he made when clinging onto the trunk of the police car.

Any spike or blade the T-100 made would break before it cut the Hulk.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 10:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joshua1277

Im not dissagreing with anyone but the Hulk could punch squish stomp and destroy him but the T-100 would just reform and it will happen agian agian and agian. Untill he ges tired (if he does im not realy a hulk fan) abd turn back to the guy h actully is and stap he's dead

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 12:52 AM
Joshua1277 is currently offline Click here to Send Joshua1277 a Private Message Find more posts by Joshua1277 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Wolverine yes, DP no. Base Hulk can easily be cut. He'll heal right afterwards but he can be cut. Also the t1000 is from the future so I think its safe to say that he isn't regualr old standard metal.

DP would cut Hulk too....even in the comics.

I mean come on! If the friggin pathetic SpeedFreek cut the smarter Hulk back in the 90s I don't see why DP couldn't.

T-1000 could make nifty thin sharp objects.

Hulk's Deep throat on this one.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 12:53 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

I mean come on! If the friggin pathetic SpeedFreek cut the smarter Hulk back in the 90s I don't see why DP couldn't.

With Adamantium, yes, the question is, how deeply/severely of a cut? Small wounds won't matter, Hulk would have to be beheaded.

That was a combo of an adamantium edge travelling at super-speeds, did you not follow?

Which aren't strong enough to survive a shotgun blast, ergo, they'll break before they cut the Hulk. See?

How again?

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 24th, 2008 at 01:03 AM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 12:58 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Bloinky
Couldn't the Hulk just throw the T-1000 into space. I'm come on now I'm pretty sure the Hulk has done something like that to one of his opponents.

No

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 11:53 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

No I was saying that DP cut him without adamantium.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 03:37 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
With Adamantium, yes, the question is, how deeply/severely of a cut? Small wounds won't matter, Hulk would have to be beheaded.

That was a combo of an adamantium edge travelling at super-speeds, did you not follow?

Which aren't strong enough to survive a shotgun blast, ergo, they'll break before they cut the Hulk. See?

How again?

WD's biased hate for the Hulk, combined with the biased hate of 90% of the comic forum, will be enough to destroy him. smile

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 04:05 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

No I was saying that DP cut him without adamantium.

Yeah, I can agree...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 05:30 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speedfreek cut him, do you know what happened after?

Speedfreek didn't win the fight.

Hulk has, to my recollection, beat Ultron. Ultron is a robot composed mostly of adamantium.

Why are people insisting a robot can beat Hulk?

Oh, it's not "people". It's WrathfulDwarf.

Let's test the water; who would win, you or Hulk?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 06:08 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decepticon
The Fallen

Hulk does what Arnie did to the T1000 in T2 only a hell of alot more easily.

T1000 couldnt even keep up with a car - how does he compare in any physical sense with one of Marvel's top powerhouses?

Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 09:48 PM
Decepticon is currently offline Click here to Send Decepticon a Private Message Find more posts by Decepticon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
No

And why is that?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 11:19 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Speedfreek cut him, do you know what happened after?

Speedfreek didn't win the fight.

Hulk has, to my recollection, beat Ultron. Ultron is a robot composed mostly of adamantium.

Why are people insisting a robot can beat Hulk?

Oh, it's not "people". It's WrathfulDwarf.

Let's test the water; who would win, you or Hulk?

-AC

This isn't some simple robot. This is a robot from the future, that can shapeshift and assume the identity of whoever it pleases, it's composed of some unknown type of regenerating liquid metal and his only known weakness was molten lava which in this scenario there is none.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 07:19 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

This isn't some simple robot. This is a robot from the future, that can shapeshift and assume the identity of whoever it pleases, it's composed of some unknown type of regenerating liquid metal and his only known weakness was molten lava which in this scenario there is none.

Actually, the freezing aspect also caused it some damage(in the director's cut), but that's irrelevant too, as the Hulk doesn't have a 'freeze attack'.

What's relevant though, the T-1000 has no way of bringing down the Hulk, it can only make sharp objects as weapons, which aren't strong enough to cut the Hulk, 'future metal' or no and it's physical strength while impressive compared to a human's, isn't anywhere near what the Hulk can generate, it would litterally be silly-puddy in Hulk's hands.

So it's a one-sided fight and just a manner of time until the Hulk is able to do something to win. What that may be, I'm not certain, probably what someone said early on in the thread, Hulk gets so angry because his foe keeps reforming and musters enough strength to toss it into space.

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 26th, 2008 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 10:03 PM
Gumachi

HULK SMASH

HULK FIGHT ROBOT

HULK MAD

I think HULK wins this one.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 11:48 PM
Gumachi is currently offline Click here to Send Gumachi a Private Message Find more posts by Gumachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

There is actually a source of heat that hulk can use which will do much better than the lava....it's called the sun...it's in space wink You do the math

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 03:31 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Has Movie Hulk ever resorted to such tactics?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 06:56 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Is this a joke battle?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 01:06 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really? Because I could have sworn Sarah Connor tricked it into crawling through a pressing machine, and crushing it to death.

Point proven, fight over.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 04:18 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Really? Because I could have sworn Sarah Connor tricked it into crawling through a pressing machine, and crushing it to death.

Point proven, fight over.

-AC

Well I guess you've sworn wrong because he died by falling in the lava so he couldn't have gotten crushed to death. Besides Sarah is smarter than Hulk.

Look at 7:30

Point disproven, fight over.

-WP

You Wa Shock!

Last edited by Wei Phoenix on Dec 29th, 2008 at 05:58 AM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 05:46 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's hilarious that biased Hulk haters have yet to come up with a counter-argument for the Hulk throwing the Terminator into ****ing space. erm

That's because there is none. Hulk beats the Terminator 11/10 times with ease. The end. OMG SHAYPE SHAFT! ... who cares? Hulk doesn't.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 10:35 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote