KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Terminator Vs Hulk

Hulk Or Terminator
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Model T-1000 6 23.08%
Hulk 19 73.08%
Stalemate 1 3.85%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Terminator Vs Hulk
Started by: Joshua1277

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Actually...I don't see the Hulk throwing the Terminator into space because as soon as he tries to grab it, it will flow through his fingers. The Hulk will keep trying to grab something, he'll keep failing, and this will serve to further enrage him. At some point the Hulk will get so pissed, that (as I first mentioned) he will either thunderclap or more likely smash his fists into the ground: either tactic will generate shock waves sufficient to disperse the nanites/Terminator molecules/whatever all over the friggin' place.

Now fights over.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 01:52 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

There is also the issue that Hulk isn't protecting John Connor. The T-1000 would not be interested in fighting Hulk. So he would just by pass Hulk and go directly to John. Since the Hulk is pretty stupid he most likely thunderclap and eventually kill John and harming the T-1000. He would be doing the Terminator a favor.

Hulk is smart.

Keep in mind the purpose of the T-1000 is solely to kill John by any means necessary.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 06:21 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
There is also the issue that Hulk isn't protecting John Connor. The T-1000 would not be interested in fighting Hulk. So he would just by pass Hulk and go directly to John. Since the Hulk is pretty stupid he most likely thunderclap and eventually kill John and harming the T-1000. He would be doing the Terminator a favor.

Hulk is smart.

Keep in mind the purpose of the T-1000 is solely to kill John by any means necessary.

Your comprehension skills are lacking, I'd go back to the first post and reread.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 06:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindship
Actually...I don't see the Hulk throwing the Terminator into space because as soon as he tries to grab it, it will flow through his fingers. The Hulk will keep trying to grab something, he'll keep failing, and this will serve to further enrage him. At some point the Hulk will get so pissed, that (as I first mentioned) he will either thunderclap or more likely smash his fists into the ground: either tactic will generate shock waves sufficient to disperse the nanites/Terminator molecules/whatever all over the friggin' place.

Now fights over.

When's the Terminator ever done that? I honestly don't think it'd react fast enough to avoid getting tossed. The Hulk isn't exactly slow, considering he catches missles at point blank range and dodges attack helicopters...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 07:59 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by Final Blaxican
When's the Terminator ever done that? I honestly don't think it'd react fast enough to avoid getting tossed. The Hulk isn't exactly slow, considering he catches missles at point blank range and dodges attack helicopters...
If the T-1000 can flow through jail bars, it can flow through fingers; this is perfectly compatible with the powerset. And it reacted pretty darn quickly when it skewered John Connor's foster dad. Plus, the Hulk did have a hard time fighting his own dad as a liquidy being. Still, you may have some point with the Hulk's speed...yeah, I can see the T being tossed. But typically, when bricks fight liquid beings, it's often depicted how brute force is virtually helpless against a foe which can't be easily grabbed.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 08:59 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's a good point, I'd forgotten about the jail bars.

The T-1000 tanked punches and such from Arnold though, who doesn't really move that fast himself. I dnno...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 09:04 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Hulk is smart.

Wow, just plain wow. Since when does John Connor come into key for this fight.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 09:36 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

There is also the scene where Arnold (800 series for your T fans) took a clean shot at the face of the T-1000 and he shape shifted just to grab his arm...I almost forgot that scene.

Originally posted by Bloinky
Since when does John Connor come into key for this fight.

Ever since the T-1000 was originally writen....you do know that the character was writen specifically to kill John and that is his only purpose of existence, right?

Basically, T-1000 would only fight Hulk IF he was protecting John. If Hulks isn't protecting John....I doubt he would even take on the Green Bulk...I mean Hulk.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 09:59 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you actually do this to be funny, or do you genuinely hate Hulk so much as to argue that the Terminator could beat him?

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Well I guess you've sworn wrong because he died by falling in the lava so he couldn't have gotten crushed to death. Besides Sarah is smarter than Hulk.

Look at 7:30

Point disproven, fight over.

-WP

What? You've seen Terminator, right? When he's chasing her and Reese through the factory and gets crushed?

He only put himself into the lava because it was a surefire way the chip could be destroyed without being repaired, not because that's the only way to kill it.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 10:26 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The fight is Hulk Vs. the T-1000, not Arnold Terminator.

Either way, the T-1000 has no way of bringing down the Hulk, let alone doing more than superfical damage.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 10:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Do you actually do this to be funny, or do you genuinely hate Terminator so much as to argue that the Hulk could outright beat him?

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

What? You've seen Terminator, right? When he's chasing her and Reese through the factory and gets crushed?

He only put himself into the lava because it was a surefire way the chip could be destroyed without being repaired, not because that's the only way to kill it.

-AC

She never crushed the T1000, I'm guessing that you didn't read the OP and just assumed that they meant Arnold who would lose so bad that he would get zero-shotted against Hulk. I said that this was a stalemate seeing as the T1000 can't do any long lasting damage to Hulk and since Hulk can't really hurt T1000. His only means of victory is through BFR. If BFR is on then Hulk wins 10/10. True I'm no Hulk fan but I don't hate on his abilities and stuff. Movie Hulk, who is being debated, not comic hulk so his feats against robots is negated, has notshown the intelligence to just go for a BFR.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 02:58 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

There is also the scene where Arnold (800 series for your T fans) took a clean shot at the face of the T-1000 and he shape shifted just to grab his arm...I almost forgot that scene.

Ever since the T-1000 was originally writen....you do know that the character was writen specifically to kill John and that is his only purpose of existence, right?

Basically, T-1000 would only fight Hulk IF he was protecting John. If Hulks isn't protecting John....I doubt he would even take on the Green Bulk...I mean Hulk.

I'm pretty sure that the T-1000 would try to terminate the Hulk, if the T-1000 scans Hulk as a threat to him. And yes I know this sounds like an opinion. But yeah in the Sarah Connor Cronnicles, Cameron attacks a T-888 that was just sitting inbetween a wall and yes the T-888 fights back.

Last edited by A Hero's Fate on Dec 30th, 2008 at 04:28 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 04:19 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Do you actually do this to be funny, or do you genuinely hate Terminator so much as to argue that the Hulk could outright beat him?

She never crushed the T1000, I'm guessing that you didn't read the OP and just assumed that they meant Arnold who would lose so bad that he would get zero-shotted against Hulk. I said that this was a stalemate seeing as the T1000 can't do any long lasting damage to Hulk and since Hulk can't really hurt T1000. His only means of victory is through BFR. If BFR is on then Hulk wins 10/10. True I'm no Hulk fan but I don't hate on his abilities and stuff. Movie Hulk, who is being debated, not comic hulk so his feats against robots is negated, has notshown the intelligence to just go for a BFR.

The T-1000 has absolutely no chance to win here. The Hulk has a few options.

Movie Hulk wasn't an idiot, he was smart and cunning. After he grabbed the missile, he bite off the warhead and spit it at the attack-copter, that isn't something a stupid rampaging beast would do.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 06:28 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Robtard
The T-1000 has absolutely no chance to win here. The Hulk has a few options.

Movie Hulk wasn't an idiot, he was smart and cunning. After he grabbed the missile, he bite off the warhead and spit it at the attack-copter, that isn't something a stupid rampaging beast would do.

That isn't necessarily smart and cunning. I'm going to need more proof that Movie Hulk wasn't an idiot like almost all versions of Hulk.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 08:13 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Almost all versions of Hulk are idiots?

I've read Hulk since I was five and I'm not aware of that.

Proof?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 11:03 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

That isn't necessarily smart and cunning. I'm going to need more proof that Movie Hulk wasn't an idiot...

Biting off the warhead and spitting it back at the copter definitely showed...
1. an understanding of the threat against him (as well as remarkably accurate expectoration skill), and...
2. a clever means of retaliation (ie, using your foe's weapons against him; he did this more than once--see below with the tank).

The Hulk overloading his dad at the end of the film also showed some tactical wherewithall for defeating a being which could not be vanquished with brute bodily force.

Movie Hulk raged like a man-monster through most his showings, but glimmers of intelligence definitely showed now and then. Another was when he bent the tank's cannon back at the soldier. I think that even showed a sardonic sense of humor on the Hulk's part ("Hulk wants to see you fire Big Gun now, puny human.")

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 01:57 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

The Hulk is a down to earth raging idiot. No wasting time disputing that....Dr. Bruce Banner on the other hand is very much the opposite. He's a brilliant scientist and a character that is very much well liked.

Anytime you see Hulk show some traits of intelligence is because of Banner trying to control the monster. Not directly the Hulk...remember the Hulk is nothing but a product of an accident.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 03:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

The Hulk is a down to earth raging idiot. No wasting time disputing that....Dr. Bruce Banner on the other hand is very much the opposite. He's a brilliant scientist and a character that is very much well liked.

Anytime you see Hulk show some traits of intelligence is because of Banner trying to control the monster. Not directly the Hulk...remember the Hulk is nothing but a product of an accident.

Must you really do that, I know you love to hate on Hulk when AC is around, but at least do it intelligently.

People have posted valid examples that Hulk isn't a drooling idiot. If anything, counter those examples to prove your rants.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 03:49 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

That isn't necessarily smart and cunning. I'm going to need more proof that Movie Hulk wasn't an idiot like almost all versions of Hulk.

Then what was it? Just dumb luck that he happened to recognize a threat, then just happened to bite off the business-end of that threat and use it back at his foe?

That scene clearly shows intelligence and cunning, the later is something Hulk is especially known for in the comics.

Either way, as stated before, T-1000 has no way to win, while the Hulk has options. So debating against Hulk is foolish in this fight.

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 30th, 2008 at 03:56 PM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 03:54 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's ok, Robtard.

WrathfulDwarf is just being uneducated and immaturely antagonistic. Unfortunately for him, he doesn't make me look bad, just himself look worse. It's actually just over the line of being entertaining now, it's just pitiful, the hate for a fictional character.

Why do you think he never replies to me? Because he's never once been capable of defeating an argument of mine, or anybody's.

Hulk himself has had multiple incarnations whereby he has retained unimaginable strength and been competent enough to have conversations and form battle strategies.

Whether it's Banner's mind inside Hulk's body or not, it's still Hulk at that point in time. He stops being Banner when he becomes big and green.

I know you don't know much about Hulk besides the heyday of Jack Kirby, but at least keep up. Rejecting everything since would be like saying Batman is shit unless written by Bob Kane.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 04:26 PM