KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Karazhan [RP]

Karazhan [RP]
Started by: Lich King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Dyonilia nodded softly.~ My name is Dyonillia Dawn. Pleasure to meet you both. As for the Weasel Man, as you call him, He doesnt seem to be much of a Threat. ~She looks around at the woods they had just rode out of.~ The woods here however are just too diffrent from home.... ~She frowned lightly. Mainly because she had no one here with her like Val did~

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 02:13 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Val nodded and looked back. "Yes... That wasnt fun I must agree with you there. I'm Valainistima Círtolthiel." She smiled. "You know you're welcome to stay close to us if you want some company."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 02:18 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Gorak grunted and glancd at Rox again

"Name's Gorak" he continued walking looked around over at everything trying to soak it all in, it was a magnificant place

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 02:21 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~She seemed to lighten up a little as Val said she could join them.~ I do not wish to impose... But if it is no problem then I would feel much better being with others who I am familiar with if only by race. ~she moved a hand through her hair once then looked ahead at the Blood Elf~ ... By the way.. Was it me or was he staring at you earlier?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 02:23 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Val sighed and nodded. "Yeah... I dont know what to make of it... Him or the orc." Cass nodded her agreement and patted her horse.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 02:28 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Dyon nodded her head a bit.~ Orcs always seem to freak me out a bit... No matter how they act. As for the Elfs, I heard a Human mage married one once. ~she shrugged~ I dont know the details real well but they had something to do with the whole dragon deal at Grim Batol some time ago. Its a very romantic sto... ~She stopped talking realizing she was just droning on and on.~ Sorry... I... tend to ramble...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 02:40 AM
DangerousBeauty

Val laughed and shook her head. "Oh no hun go on I've never heard of this before. I dont get out of my room much.. Please go on." Cass rolled her eyes and glanced around, wondering where she was going to stay.. The stables?... Probably.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 02:54 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Oh... Well apparently a human mage and an Elf Ranger went on this mission or something and through their ordeals actually married.... I havent heard of anything after that... I think they are still alive. But im not really sure. ~She shrugs a bit then looks to Cass~ you dont say much do you?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 02:56 AM
DangerousBeauty

She frowned and looked down at the ground. "I wonder how their kids look." Cass glanced over at her and raised a brow. "Am I even allowed to speak?" Val shrugged and smiled. "Go ahead. She's a friend." Cass nodded and blushed. "Thank you my lady."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 03:01 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Dyon shrugged a bit~ I dont think I could imagin a Human-Elf child. But I am sure it is a sight to behold. ~She smiled at the thought then laughed softly at Cass~ How long have you two known each other?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 03:13 AM
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

"The master said you to be here tonight. He awaits in the guest quarters. Blinders?" He finished his sentence with what to Vulpix seemed like an incredibly irrelevant question. Blinders? The man who had been called for a weasle man passed the group and started heading up the stairs. The caravan masters was directed to the stable, and the tower servant started heading up the stairs as if expecting all students to follow him.

Vulpix was not quite as social as the others, for more than one reason. She studied the others and kept herself in the background, but from the point where they had met this strange weasle man she dared not look away from him. If it was distrust or fear, she barely knew herself. A few steps of stairs and the man uttered yet another word: "Moroes"

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 09:26 AM
Silly Goose is currently offline Click here to Send Silly Goose a Private Message Find more posts by Silly Goose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Zutul that had just followed with the other members of the caravan until this point had found a rather dark cornor to stand in, he had been scared at first by the weasel like man, and even more scared when he with ease opened the big gate, but the fear had begun to fade now that he was in the actual tower, he knew that the weasel man would be nothing compared to what they could meet during their long training to become full blown mages. He turned his head when he heard the strange man speak and nodded in agreement it was as the man said they were blind to the winds of magic.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 11:27 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Val raised a brow and dismounted. I think he's a bit crazy. I don't blaim him though. I'd go crazy too if I had to stay here for who knows how long." She passed her reins to Cass, who waited to take Dyons as well. "Ive been with her since she was a baby."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 01:44 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

A Figure from the distance could be seen and heard, from the full gallop of his horse, riding up quickly on the group. As he got to them he pulled back on the reins and the horse came to a sliding halt.
"Sorry Im late" He said. "I live a great distance."

A Human with long jet black hair to his waist, wearing Black leather pants and vest, white shirt and Black multi- buckled boots, dismounted. "Hi , I am Thustra Zoar" He said addressing the group.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 05:22 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Dyon dismounted her Frost saber and walked to his head. She gently stroked under his chin and whispered more words of comfort in the Thalassian((I think i spelled it right)). She then looked to Cass who seemed to be waiting to take her mount and then reluctently allowed it. She then turned to Val to follow her~ I hope Harra will be alright. ~she said softly as she walked away. She then looked to Val~ My father gave him to me when I was young.... Ive raised him with my fathers help from a cub and we have become very attached... ~Harra, Dyons Frost Saber, looked back as Dyon walked away looking a bit sad.~

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 09:15 PM
DangerousBeauty

Val smiled and patted her new friend on the back. "It's ok. Cass will keep him company." She looked back at the new comer and smiled. "Hey its a human... He's kinda cute." She laughed softly and looked back in front of her.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 09:38 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Dyon looked back to see the Human and her already purple skin turned darker. She quickly looked ahead of her and smiled a bit~ .... I suppose. ~Dyon looked to the 'weasel' man as he went inside and made her way inside with the others.~ What are you here to study? ~She asked as her eyes looked about, her question towards Val~

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 01:41 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

"So am In the right place" He said jokingly ,as if there were any other Towers like this in the realm.
"Wow you must be Royalty" he said looking at the well dressed Elf with the servant.
"Where do you guys hail from?" Thustra said addressing both Elven girls.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 01:44 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Dyon nibbled on her lip softly~ Darnassus.. ~She said as she faced forward and walked, her voice very shy sounding, her eyes looking downward.~

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 02:25 AM
DangerousBeauty

"Geomancy." She looked at the human and smiled sweetly. "Norrath. I'm Valainistima Círtolthiel." She winked and continued up the stairs after the weasel.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 02:49 AM