KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Legacy: Dragon's Bride [RP Thread]

Star Wars Legacy: Dragon's Bride [RP Thread]
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

*Young Angel, I'm sorry about this, but I'm tired of this. Hawkeye what the hell do you mean 'the Force is stronger in him than a Jedi's should be'? Mate, your effin' character is not even the main guy. He's just an ordinary Jedi who's helping Cade to stop Krayt. Stop making him more than he really is. NO GOD-MODDING. If there is one character who is supposed to be more powerful it's Cade, and I'm not even acting like so. I'll request your ban from this RP.*

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Feb 27th, 2009 at 06:20 PM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2009 06:11 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((I agree, Major Valerian. Hawkeye? I'm sorry, but... I have to ban you from this RP. This has got to stop. I can't let others still be confused by your random postings. I just can't. So... good-bye.))

Old Post Feb 27th, 2009 06:54 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

((Well the force would be stronger than it should be in a Jedi if he used the Drug Bota, or if he had both sides of the force. HE HAS bota flowing through him))

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 12:10 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((See? This is what I mean! There's no such thing as a bota in the real Star Wars world! I read that it's only in the Star Wars fanon, which means it's not real. This is why I have to let you go from this RP. You can't be doing random things others won't understand. Not trying to be harsh or anything, but the other players are getting really upset by your posts.))

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 03:47 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 03:53 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Oh. I'm sorry about that. But still, people are still getting upset and are about to leave because of your postings. Like Valerian said, you're not the main character in this RP. It's not about you. That's why you have to leave the RP. I'm sorry, Hawkeye.))

Last edited by Young_Angel on Feb 28th, 2009 at 04:05 AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 04:02 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

*Very well. For those of you who do not know, YA's asked me to take on the role of Krayt from now on. So, if someone else wants to play Nihl, go ahead. If not, I'll play him, as well.*

Darth Krayt walked firmly into the detention room, where the sisters were being held. "It has been a rough day for you, I assume. But it is what it needs to be done in order for my legacy, and the Rule of One, to continue. Ivana, you'll do as I tell you. If you keep running away from me, I'm afraid I'll have to hunt you down everytime. So please try to make things a little bit easier, won't you?" He said coldly, as he turned to the rest of the prisoners, "From now on, if you don't behave, you'll find yourself counting less and less family members at each dinner."

--- Meanwhile ---

"Blast! How could this happen?? Jariah, prep the ship---again. We're not losing that shuttle." Cade ordered.

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Feb 28th, 2009 at 06:14 AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 06:12 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

As the four sisters held each other, Kira glared hard at Krayt. "Jesscroonie Dopot Sleemo!"

"Kira! Calm yourself!" Joanna said to her, placing a hand on her arm.

Ivana glanced down, and stood up from her sisters grasp. Then she looked up at Krayt, trying hard to fight the tears. "Fine. But know this... if I do have a child that's strong in the Force... I promise, I'll protect him from you. And your Sithspawns." The young girl glared up at him, feeling the strength to stand up against Krayt.

(Meanwhile)

"Aye aye, Cap'n!" Jariah said, running towards the cockpit. "Yeah! Finally, another battle! This day just keeps on gettin' better! Whoo!"

Azlyn turned to the Governor. "Don't worry, Governor. We'll find them. Just go back home, and take care of everybody here."

Javal nodded. "Thank you. Please. Bring them home..."

The young woman nodded. "We will." After that, Javal went off the ramp, and the Mynock's door closed. Then the ship began to rise off the ground.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 03:07 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

fas watched from afar as the mynock took off. "just as i thought, trying to go back and get her again. well this time we'll be more prepared." he logged their takeoff on his datapad and climbed into his modified tie interceptor. he had elongated the cabin and wings to add storage for food, a flight computer and a hyperdrive. he had also put in new controls and repainted it in his favorite colors, red and green. lastly, he had exchanged the four blast cannons for 2 quadlinked blasters and a small load of proton torpedos. it could hardly be called a tie interceptor. he called it the scavenger. he began takeoff, staying a good distance away from the mynock. "yes, and once they attack, i'll hit them from the rear, yesss!"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 04:49 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Hey, we still playing, right guys? Oh, just a reminder, this is how Ivana's sisters look:

Joanna: http://www.quizilla.com/user_images..._1606_full.jpeg

Kira: http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/...od/anime-15.jpg

Meme: (without the cat) http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f...s/NekoinHat.jpg

That's all I wanted to share. big grin ))

Last edited by Young_Angel on Mar 4th, 2009 at 12:16 AM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 12:04 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Yep. Still waiting on everybody...))

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 01:51 AM
Hawkeye113

((May I rejoin now?))

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 07:01 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Well... I don't know what the others will say, Hawkeye. Sorry. sad Besides, I don't know where the other players are at.))

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 05:55 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Young_Angel
As the four sisters held each other, Kira glared hard at Krayt. "Jesscroonie Dopot Sleemo!"

"Kira! Calm yourself!" Joanna said to her, placing a hand on her arm.

Ivana glanced down, and stood up from her sisters grasp. Then she looked up at Krayt, trying hard to fight the tears. "Fine. But know this... if I do have a child that's strong in the Force... I promise, I'll protect him from you. And your Sithspawns." The young girl glared up at him, feeling the strength to stand up against Krayt.

(Meanwhile)

"Aye aye, Cap'n!" Jariah said, running towards the cockpit. "Yeah! Finally, another battle! This day just keeps on gettin' better! Whoo!"

Azlyn turned to the Governor. "Don't worry, Governor. We'll find them. Just go back home, and take care of everybody here."

Javal nodded. "Thank you. Please. Bring them home..."

The young woman nodded. "We will." After that, Javal went off the ramp, and the Mynock's door closed. Then the ship began to rise off the ground.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 05:47 PM