KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen Trailer & Discussion *Possible Spoiler Orgy*

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen Trailer & Discussion *Possible Spoiler Orgy*
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cloudzor

i'll probably buy the DVD to skip to the awesome parts (the prime "i'll take you all on" scene, when prime takes on the old bots parts and the bumblebee fight) ......

just like transformers 1 lol..... still i maintain this movie could have been leagues better.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 05:34 AM
Cloudzor is currently offline Click here to Send Cloudzor a Private Message Find more posts by Cloudzor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Nobodys perfect.

Chuck Norris is

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 05:28 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Chuck Norris is not funny.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 09:25 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis

You mean Chuck Norris doesn't try to be funny, right?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 09:27 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

you've sealed your fate by voicing that opinion. Chuck's gonna be on your door step before you know it...and you'll never know

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 09:40 PM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by dadudemon
You mean Chuck Norris doesn't try to be funny, right?

No. I mean, putting Chuck Norris' name in Bill Brasky jokes was kind of funny at first but after a few days it stopped being funny. That was 150 years ago.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 11:17 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

You comment on what stopped being funny 150 years ago, yet have Perfect strangers in your avatar. (something from 400 years ago that I dont recall being funny even the once...) stick out tongue

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 12:59 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

No. I mean, putting Chuck Norris' name in Bill Brasky jokes was kind of funny at first but after a few days it stopped being funny. That was 150 years ago.

I'm not referring to the Chuck Norris jokes.

I'm referring to Chuck Norris being funny,...because he's lame. Not because he's trying to be or because of the Chuck Norris jokes.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 07:45 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
You comment on what stopped being funny 150 years ago, yet have Perfect strangers in your avatar. (something from 400 years ago that I dont recall being funny even the once...) stick out tongue

That's the line. Perfect Strangers was the perfect show. You're dead to me.

Seriously though, comedic value of the show itself aside, my goal with it was for it to be dumb and/or remind/confuse people of/with the reference. I don't know why but I enjoy it. I made a Quantum Leap reference the other day and it disrupted a lot of people's minds with how long that show's been off the air.

Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm not referring to the Chuck Norris jokes.

I'm referring to Chuck Norris being funny,...because he's lame. Not because he's trying to be or because of the Chuck Norris jokes.

That was the entire basis of him being kind of funny for me in the first place. That faded but I gotta live through others still havin' a ball with it.

It's great when it happens on voice chat because then they have to sit through the awkward silence and/or me clearing my throat.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 10:52 PM
dadudemon

That's the line. Perfect Strangers was the perfect show. You're dead to me.

Seriously though, comedic value of the show itself aside, my goal with it was for it to be dumb and/or remind/confuse people of/with the reference. I don't know why but I enjoy it. I made a Quantum Leap reference the other day and it disrupted a lot of people's minds with how long that show's been off the air.

That was the entire basis of him being kind of funny for me in the first place. That faded but I gotta live through others still havin' a ball with it.

It's great when it happens on voice chat because then they have to sit through the awkward silence and/or me clearing my throat.

To everything you said, I think you're cool. I used to watch Quantum Leap like no ones business. Ziggy was awesome, too.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 11:38 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

That Sam Beckett and his misadventures! In retrospect, I think my mom named one of our cats after the computer. She told me she had a zigzag pattern on her head or something but I never saw it.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 12:22 AM
dadudemon

This may sound weird, but do you remember Time Trax? It was similar to Quantum Leap. It wasn't as good, but I liked it. To an adult, it was probably stupid, but to a kid, it was cool.

His little car remote thingy....sweet. smile

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 01:33 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
You comment on what stopped being funny 150 years ago, yet have Perfect strangers in your avatar. (something from 400 years ago that I dont recall being funny even the once...)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 07:01 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Anyways. . .

I'm still wondering if Arcee and that unamed purple sister are really dead. They didn't look so dead when they were shot, but they just left it unclear.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 11:21 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

yeah, and what the heck happened to Barricade??

and when did that blue Autobot show up?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 11:41 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yes. Quantum leap was the bollocks.
Great days.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 12:43 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

*looking back a couple of pages to the talk of Bay not wanting to make another Transformers film*

i was walking round my home town the other day and saw a poster up, it was a T-Mobile promotion (for those who are unsure of what T-Mobile is, it's a mobile phone tariff). Basically, it said, "text to win a role in the 3rd Transformers movie" i was like "WTF?!?!"

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 05:00 PM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Scythe
Anyways. . .

I'm still wondering if Arcee and that unamed purple sister are really dead. They didn't look so dead when they were shot, but they just left it unclear.

Two of the three got shot, but they weren't blown to smithereens. I think they'll get repaired; maybe altered to combine into a larger single form, rather than being in three smaller ones.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:14 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by stickman618
yeah, and what the heck happened to Barricade??

and when did that blue Autobot show up?

Not sure if Barricade's hiatus had a reason, I think they tried covering that in a comic.

That blue Autobot was Jolt, he had to be rushed in at the last second because GMC wanted their electric car in the movie badly, so they just wrote him in last minute.

But you know, the disappearing and re-appearing of characters reminds me of G1. How we see Acid Storm and Sunstorm/The Rainmakers for like one episode and never see them again.

Originally posted by roughrider
Two of the three got shot, but they weren't blown to smithereens. I think they'll get repaired; maybe altered to combine into a larger single form, rather than being in three smaller ones.

Yeah Chromia had the right idea to hide behind the building. Glad I'm not the only one who didn't see two kill shots on-screen. Almost everyone I've talked to about this believes they're dead. I hope they come back, they were neat, very alien, but neat.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 09:27 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Scythe

Yeah Chromia had the right idea to hide behind the building. Glad I'm not the only one who didn't see two kill shots on-screen. Almost everyone I've talked to about this believes they're dead. I hope they come back, they were neat, very alien, but neat.

They're also unique, being female Autobots. Not as interchangeable as killing off some of the other ones and bringing in new male ones. I'd like to hear a theory from them about what constitutes male & female robots on Cybertron; how they define it.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 12:04 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote